Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Amethyst

Fairy Photos

From one main photo, the faerie folk are showing themselves.

In the following photos, can you see any faces peering back at you?

Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Amethyst

Old 03-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Amethyst

Old 03-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Amethyst

Old 03-12-2010, 05:59 PM
star-child

Quote:

This image reminds me of the singing flows in Disneys Alice in Wonderland! I can't really make out any Faeries in the other photos, I probably don't have the eye for it.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Amethyst

Hi Star-child

Thank you for looking at the photos and for your response.

I've not watched that film but it sounds charming.

Congratulations - you do see a face.

People usually have preconceived ideas as to what faeries look like so they are searching for fictional Tinkerbell.

Here's a few more photos:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Master
Do you have sharp, quality pictures? In blurriness we can easily see things..
Yes, you can see faces, but you can also see faces in clouds and mountains.
What we are doing now is simply matrixing..http://www.suite101.com/content/what-is-matrixing-a65446

I'd love to see a picture of fantastic quality! :)
Old 04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Amethyst

Hi Chrysaetos,

I will do my best to answer your question.

Firstly, you have stated before that this phenomenon ‘somehow only happens in the darkened places.’ This is not so. The photos above were taken in bright sunshine. Spirit is present always, rain or shine.

Also you have asked why no-one has ever captured an elemental species, and referred to rare rainforest animals and I wasn’t sure if you meant actually as in physically cage one?

This is impossible.

THESE BEINGS ARE NOT PHSYCIAL. THEY ARE SPIRIT, ENERGY.

On the subject of animals, spirit elementals also exist. An example below shows what I see as a cat-like being. It is looking to the left showing a side profile and has emerald-coloured eyes:

The photos I show all contain nature spirits. Whether others believe or see them too is beyond my control. I present, you decide.

Please understand that nature spirits exist in the elements of water, fire, earth and air.

There ARE ‘cloud people’, spirits of the air and white is a good background to see the spirits of the air. To tell whether it is beings you need a close up examination so taking photos of clouds and zooming in will reveal what is there.

Taking water beings as an example – they exist ONLY IN WATER. They are the water, water we drink and bathe in. And our bodies are 80% water.

To capture water beings on camera, therefore it is only possible to view them IN and THROUGH water, the element they are responsible for and exist in.

Moving water is an excellent way to capture them on surface level with a camera – waterfalls, fountains and sea surf.

Below are a couple of water beings.:

Re. faces in mountains, nature spirits are indeed present in rocks, volcanoes - even on us - in our homes - everywhere.

If that does not reasonate with you and matrixing does then so be it, that is your choice.

Some of these faces are natural geographical features.

But when this phenomenon is understood and you can recognise nature spirit energy, using your ‘psychic eye’ beings of the rocks and cave dwellers can be seen.

Some of these beings are gigantic! Google Earth is an excellent tool to use to cruise our planet in search of such beings.

Here are some cave beings I found in Tibet using Google Earth. Remember these beings ARE NOT PHSYCIAL. So if you search for ‘clear, sharp’ individuals you will not see the faces peeking out of the caves:

Why do we love holding crystals?

What is that energy that we feel? Could it possibly be the little crystal people within?

Pictoriale has used a usb microscope to investigate and has examined the crystal worlds.

Here's the link if you want to see the Crystal People:

http://fairytastic.ning.com/forum/topics/crystal-worlds

Again - there is not one individual clear cut being – it is a truly beautiful energy and if you take your time studying the photos you might make out the little crystal beings gazing back at you.

Or you can say it is ‘matrixing’. This choice is yours alone to make.

OUR PLANET IS ALIVE! LIVING! AND BEAUTIFUL.

The reason of showing these photos is to hopefully bring awareness to this and some might attune to these energies. Our planet needs love and respect.

We strip it of natural resources, we cause pollution and these beings are busy clearing up our mess.

We have much to thank them for and I for one am truly grateful for all they do. We could not exist without them.

If you and I stand side-by-side to have a photo taken, we each have a phsycial body. This is not so with nature spirits who often mass together with no physical boundaries and they appear holographic, faces superimposed on top of one another. Totally fascinating to study.

The next photo I show below is abundant with nature spirits.

There ARE faces in the leaves, flowers if you take your time and look closely.

Are they actually the leaves and flowers?

The brown-faced being around the left-hand corner looks like a right character!

Relax your eyes and let them come to you. Or not!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Summerland

Amethyst, I would like to thank you for your long post about all the different ways that elementals present themselves. When my son and I were in Chalco Canyon a couple of years ago, we had a surprise waiting when we developed the photos. We were both using our own cameras; mine used film, my son used a digital. We both shot rock formations independently, but both had very identical features. We captured a feline/female face in the rock formation, an elephant-person ( elephants are not indigenous to New Mexico) and multiple other faces of animal/human hybrids. Up in Jemez Reservation it was very easy to capture the "face" of the tree spirits.
The air elementals you referred to: are they the sylphs?
Old 05-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Amethyst

Hi Summerland

Thank you for your comments and blessings to you and your love of the fae.

I would love to see your photos!

It’s great when others see this phenomenon too and I’m over the moon you, your grand daughter and friend enjoyed Pictoriale’s Snow Faeries.

Norseman has taken some amazing photos of ‘Norsey’s Kingdom’ – the nature spirits totally love him and his love of the land. They were in this section before the system crashed but I’ve got a copy of them if you fancy a browse?

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/naturespiritphotographers.html

Tree spirits are fascinating and they have a great sense of humour.

Re. the elephant, it’s mind-blowing the way they will sometimes form something like an animal. At first glance you see the image, then when you zoom in it’s often formed from multiple beings.

Below is what I saw as a cute fawn peeking from under a branch:

Sylphs is a name some use for air spirits.

Thanks again Summerland for your interest.

Love & Light, Amethyst x

Below: this beautiful rainbow cloud manifested above my roof in June, 2009.

Close up there are air spirits, but from a distance, some might see the overall shape of the rainbow as a dragon – the head being in the bottom left-hand corner:

Below: can you see this gathering of interesting characters?

Witchy type elementals seem to keep appearing:

Below: what a gentle soul this fellow seems to be: