Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
interesting subject.
I was employed in the local college where we lived many years ago.
To put it briefly,there was always a lot of sickness took place in this college and the authorities were rather disturbed. It was genuine sickness not feigned.

it was discovered that ley-lines ran through the centre of the land where the college lay.
We heard by rumours that the college was to be demolished and rebuilt else where.
The rumours concerned ley-lines.
Don't take my word for it,just rumours.
Makes one think,doesn't it?

Deepsea

Yes and it makes one realize how little we know.........which is always good.......I think?
James
Old 20-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Master
Hi Deepsea. May I ask if the college was a "new" building ? I taught in one of the old colleges in Durham. We then moved into a brand-new building, still in Durham, and the minor illnesses became an issue. Sick Building Syndrome ? - always new buildings.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Master
have people actually drawn where ley lines are in the world? Does anyone know?
Spiritlite.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:43 PM
deepsea

Hi Norseman.
By golly,I know Durham,was born in Gatehead but living down south now.

The college I worked in was Bracknell College,Berkshire.
Didn't teach was in the computing part.
Lecturers,office staff and students were continually ill over long periods.
There were rumours that the college was closing down because of need for more space.
Then I was told that an investigation was taking place because of the continued 'sickness record'. The rumour was to do with ley lines!
I checked a map for ley lines in the area and found they crossed at the point about where the college was situated.
The ground originally a cattle market.
Interesting,eh?

Deepsea
Old 20-11-2010, 08:49 PM
SunSister

Want to share this partially Dutch, partially English website.. http://www.leylijnen.com/ It provides a fascinating and comprehensive read on the subject. I know its author somewhat vaguely due to a series of chats I had with him about leylines and paranormal experiences a few years ago. He knows his stuff, from what I can tell, so I definitely recommend reading through the information he provides.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Master
Thankyou Sun Sister.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:59 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister
Want to share this partially Dutch, partially English website.. http://www.leylijnen.com/ It provides a fascinating and comprehensive read on the subject. I know its author somewhat vaguely due to a series of chats I had with him about leylines and paranormal experiences a few years ago. He knows his stuff, from what I can tell, so I definitely recommend reading through the information he provides.

That is very interesting,I know someone in Holland who would be very interested in this site.
Thank you so much,SunSister,

Deepsea
Old 20-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Master
Somewhere in Google. I have seen a maps of Britain with the ley lines scribed in.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:23 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Somewhere in Google. I have seen a maps of Britain with the ley lines scribed in.

Thank you,Norseman,I will have a look at those.

Deepsea
Old 20-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Master
Yeah I'd love a map of northern california too I'll have to google one of these days.
Spiritlite.