Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

What past lives do you know about?

Hi everyone,

I love finding out about past lives, I love the stories of lives from the past, I know a fair few of mine. Some of my past lives are memories I've always had, some have come from dreams and a few from regression therapy.
How many know about their past lives? And how do you know about it? Does it have any affect on your current life?

The more detail the better!

Look forward to hearing from you all.

I'll add my own a bit later when I have more time :)

Love and light
Old 21-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't remember any actual past lives, but occasionally I have dreams that involve murder and extreme feelings of guilt, so I was probably a schutzstaffel officier or something like that in a past life. That may also explain why I have never been really sweet and innocent as a child.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't remember any actual past lives, but occasionally I have dreams that involve murder and extreme feelings of guilt, so I was probably a schutzstaffel officier or something like that in a past life. That may also explain why I have never been really sweet and innocent as a child.

Yeah I've had a similar dream actually. It would be interesting to see what came up if you ever did regression therapy.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
iv a few i do
1 ido go on a bt is tititc 1 i died on i did why i dnt no its a fealin lk a daja vu fealin irsh lady i w z caled margrad i wzi died wen it wen dwn i did
hears aner 1 i feal coz way igo abt thes nibrs brn in 1125 died in 1139
thn ths 1 1215 wear i wz a prostude i wz
i no iv mor 2 unlockk i do
its lk i need 2 fnd mor isin missin keyss 2 open thn up

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Lives I have discovered through regression therapy is:

• a life in France during the 1800's extremely poor, In a big city worked in a factory.

• A life in 18th century France, in Versailles. I actually visited Versailles after the regression and was able to navigate around the castle and gardens knowing what the next room looked like and what was coming.

• Medieval ages in what was British territory in France. I was a noble woman. And my husband was very distant. I had allot of kids and loved them and surrounded myself with them. When I died, quite young a remember distinctly my youngest son who I recognised as my now younger brother. I was actually able to find the castle that I saw.

• the most significant life I regressed to which has had the biggest impact on my current life was a life in France or England I'm not quite sure during the early 1900's. it was a small town, and I was one of the most beautiful girls in town. I fell in love with a married man and we had an affair. His wife found out about us and I wanted him to leave her he got angry at me and we argued, then he began strangling me, first up against a book shelf, but as I struggled we somehow got towards a massive window which went from the floor to the ceiling and upon pushing me on it, it somehow broke and I fell to my death and died upon hitting the cobbled street.
The significance of this on my current life is that since birth I've been a heavy breather and I would sigh allot like I haven't been getting enough air, I was mid diagnosed with asthma, through out my life I always felt like I couldn't breathe and was admitted to hospital several times but when they checked it I always had 100% oxygenation in my lungs. And I always felt a tightness around my throat. This eventually would trigger panic attacks. After doing the regression and going through the life it's about 90% completely fine. I never have panic attacks I only feel occasional tightness around my neck, but it's so much better.
Old 21-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Master
but i no in 1215 i wud of bean hungg wish i robly wz for bean a prostue its why i dnt lk thng rnd my nec i dnt
titinx 1 i just feal it by daja a vu evn if i sea moviee titimc on tv or dvd i fall off bed lk im in sea dwownin dyin agan

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleeba
Yeah I've had a similar dream actually. It would be interesting to see what came up if you ever did regression therapy.

lol, I don't even think I want to find out.
Old 22-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Master
Wow, interesting past lives Everyone! Love the clarity of yours and actually navigating in place you've never been due to past life recall Maleeba.

At this point I've seen many. In the beginning when I first got access to them Spirit showed me one's which involved working with Crystals, as a Healer, as an Acolyte in a Crystal Cavern and later a life in which I became the High Priestess of a place in which giant crystals were primary healing tools. I was shown other lives in which energies were used through rocks, minerals and crystals to do operations and other complex procedures.

There were many mundane ordinary lives in Europe, mostly spent at what was likely a rather grim survival level. Some wearing only furs or having furs lashed on to make leggings.

There were some Priestess lives in what maybe Eqypt or Sumeria, lots of fire dancing and crazy high energy ceremonies in which music, drums, dancing and fire were predominate.
I was one of the Oracles at Delphi for an incarnation or two.

A life as a homeless and humble young man who was barefooted and shirtless in some village high in the Himalaya's who lived on someone's back stoop by their rubbish barrel and lived by food given out by monks from a nearby lamasery and the energy they gave to warm my body.

The following life was in the same village, in that life I was a poor monk who's life's work was tending the poor, the homeless and the ill and I channeled a blue energy in that life. I specifically tended and had deep compassion for the homeless.
Interesting soul progression in these two lives.

There was a life as a highway man (boy) in Italy and I died young but knew the love of a fair lady before being hung for my misdeeds.
Another life in Italy where I was on the way to meet my betrothed, but was kidnapped, put on a ship and ended up in a Harem of some sort with other women in an exotic country and I never made it back to Italy.

Multiple lives where I gave my power away one way or another and was essentially taken over and ruled by another person - usually a man and I couldn't get away from them. Often I was killed which apparently happened back then instead of divorce.

One in America, in the West, as a young Indian male who died before becoming a full man by having his throat slit by a Hispanic man who was collecting bounties on Indians during the American Indian Wars.

Lot's more I can't remember at the moment. (Its getting late here)

The most charming and interesting's one's which have most captured my human ego's imagination where the few I've been able to see before beginning incarnation cycles here on Earth. One I was a bi-ped in a great space going race who migrated across the stars. We came from a place called Central Sun and were migrating far far away and would be on these ships for many generations before reaching the part of space we were heading to. Could have been Lyran. This was very ancient though and foggy with elapsed energies which have past since then.

Another - the last life before coming to Earth was a giant red bird with golden tipped wings who lived on a twilight planet which was warm but its sun tiny and far away. Many flying things lived on that world, things which to this humans perspective are only imagined in fairy tales involving the Fairy Realms.
Old 22-12-2017, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

yes past life's are interesting years ago I made a list of who all my soul family members where and also quite a few where they are now and how all related
like one of those family tree things . also good to use past life knowledge , what you learned than is still all there and you end up being terribly clever
have fast amounts of practical knowledge you can apply of all things done and studied in the past , that last part I still use a lot !! one of the most practical useful things from the spiritual side of it all
Old 22-12-2017, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

multiple posting deleted