Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Elizastar

Arrow And so now what?

Ok so you've identified that you are a light worker, a star seed or an incarnate angel. And so now what? I don't feel any better.
You know what I mean?
I work as a nurse. I have adopted children and a house full of animals. My intuition is high and my empath abilities overwhelming.
I still want the mothership to come and take me home.
I thought that if I found my true calling (whatever the hell that is) then I would feel better.
But nope. Still restless.
Still looking for the truth. The more I understand, the less I understand.

Sorry just a rant. It's how I'm feeling right now.

It's like I have the choice to name myself, label myself. Light worker. OK. and what am I supposed to do with that?
Earth Angel. Well, I'm not sure i know what that is. I have never met an angel and they seem kinda religious. I am allergic to religion.

Anyone else feel this way ever?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Moraden

You have not met your purpose here yet, you feel unfulfilled or perhaps too fullfilled. While the daily grind keeps you conforming to a cancerous society. Remember if you can who you are, meditate and find your way, find the higher powers will. That is my goal.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 AM
myBuddha

have you ever looked into chakras? I know most people look at chakras and think they are just energy nodes within the human body, my experience with them extend into the real world.

They function on all levels, whether it is moving through them during your current life or this life is focused on the 3rd chakra as an example. they also relate to the human race as well and every aspect of our known existence. I feel 2012 is really about when the human race reaches critical mass for the third chakra and moves into the 4th. that is moving from a desire to have power over things to having compassion for other things and beings. now i don't have concrete evidence other then what see around me.

I guess what i'm saying is that your purpose may be larger then you. you may be a part of something like a movement which is trying to achieve a new level. try to feel what is important to you and see what or where that leads you to.

cheers, hope this gives you food for feelings
Old 09-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Moraden

Yes you should meditate on the chakras.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:07 AM
myBuddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moraden
Yes you should meditate on the chakras.

your comments are soo bang on.

cheers,
Old 09-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Elizastar

I'll think about that, but to be honest I guess i don't really understand. I was looking for something more practical. Meditate, I do, but it seems more conceptual than practical which is what I am looking for, I think.
Who knows.
I'm tired now.

I'm Reiki attuned. I do yoga. I'm feeling a little like a fish out of water for a few weeks now. Might be the new job and the sick kid.
I guess I would love a mentor, but they seem to allude me. I get the feeling I'm supposed to figure it all out on my own. Fun.
I did the D Virtue (not sure I believe she is legit) test and it said I'm a 'Wise One'. But now what, another label.
Maybe I need a break from all this, but it calls me so deeply.
I'm pouring some wine and heading for bed after.
Old 20-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Master
Eliza I have to ask how often you drink.. if you drink every day, even a couple glasses, it wouldn't be a wonder that you feel less than at pique every day.. and drinking or doing other things like that cloud our real purpose.

what I was going to say, is that maybe you need some more creative/artistic hobbies and outlets. I think that expressing ourselves in that manner is very important and something that a lot of people are lacking in their lives.

besides that, there are a lot of truths that are being discovered that might give your life new meaning. on youtube there is a movie called The Freedom Movie and it has a lot of important information.. Then there is The Freedom Movie 2, which has a kinder tone to it. Some of this is stuff you may know already, but a lot of it you may not.

I hope since you wrote this that you have found some more solace and things seem to be going right for you ♥
Old 20-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizastar
Ok so you've identified that you are a light worker, a star seed or an incarnate angel. And so now what? I don't feel any better.
You know what I mean?
I work as a nurse. I have adopted children and a house full of animals. My intuition is high and my empath abilities overwhelming.
I still want the mothership to come and take me home.
I thought that if I found my true calling (whatever the hell that is) then I would feel better.
But nope. Still restless.
Still looking for the truth. The more I understand, the less I understand.

Sorry just a rant. It's how I'm feeling right now.

It's like I have the choice to name myself, label myself. Light worker. OK. and what am I supposed to do with that?
Earth Angel. Well, I'm not sure i know what that is. I have never met an angel and they seem kinda religious. I am allergic to religion.

Anyone else feel this way ever?

If you ever want to talk about your gifting and what your to do with it privately you can pm me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizastar
I did the D Virtue (not sure I believe she is legit) test and it said I'm a 'Wise One'. But now what, another label.

Eliza could you tell me about this D Virtue test? I love taking tests/quizzes and would like to know more about this, even if it is just frivolous..
Old 22-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
Eliza could you tell me about this D Virtue test? I love taking tests/quizzes and would like to know more about this, even if it is just frivolous..

it is just a guess but it might be this one

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/for...rth-angel-test