Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account

What energy healing is this?

I'm going through Kundalini and lots of weird things happen on a regular basis. A new one is some sort of healing process where my hands seem to trace pathways in the air around me in all sorts of different positions. After that they will start drawing lines all over my body with different fingers and finger positions (again I assume they're some sort of energy pathways), and then they will rest in certain positions at certain points or places with varying pressure. Sometimes my hands tap my back or neck or skull or something. Spinning also tends to happen too.

It seems to me this is like a huge conglomeration of every energy system out there but I don't really know since I haven't really looked into it much.

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 17-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Master

Hi, there is a name for this, sorry I cant remember what it is called but it starts with a K. Yogis occassionally mention this stuff.
Old 30-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Hi, there is a name for this, sorry I cant remember what it is called but it starts with a K. Yogis occassionally mention this stuff.

Are you referring to Kriyas?
Old 01-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Are you referring to Kriyas?

Thank you, that was the word I was looking for .. Kriyas . Browny points to you.

Quote:
Another meaning of Kriya is the outward physical manifestations of awakened kundalini. Kriyas can also be the spontaneous movements resulting from the awakening of Kundalini energy

http://www.yogadarshan.be/kriyas-bandhas-mudras.html
Old 01-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Thank you, that was the word I was looking for .. Kriyas . Browny points to you.

http://www.yogadarshan.be/kriyas-bandhas-mudras.html

Thanks

I guess that is the only thing it can be called. It's just that sometimes it feels like it's a mixture of loads of different practices.. like yoga and tai chi and acupressure and the like. I just thought it would cool to understand what most of the specific movements themselves do. But I think at this point I am having to accept that I will probably never know for sure.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks

I guess that is the only thing it can be called. It's just that sometimes it feels like it's a mixture of loads of different practices.. like yoga and tai chi and acupressure and the like. I just thought it would cool to understand what most of the specific movements themselves do. But I think at this point I am having to accept that I will probably never know for sure.

Quote:
After that they will start drawing lines all over my body with different fingers and finger positions (again I assume they're some sort of energy pathways), and then they will rest in certain positions at certain points or places with varying pressure. Sometimes my hands tap my back or neck or skull or something. Spinning also tends to happen too.

Well spinning, spinning one direction raising energy, spinning the other direction can help clear it (I forget now which is which).

Tapping, we use that in the yogi stuff I did, we tap the back and the skull to help move energy along and so it doesnt congest.

There is one I spontanously do when Im projecting energy out (I put a certain finger top over the top of the other finger) which Ive been trying to work out for years what it does and finally came across what it did the other day. It connects up two different meridians (I should of copied it down for myself but I stupidly didnt and now forget the full info after seeking it out for so long).
Old 01-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Well spinning, spinning one direction raising energy, spinning the other direction can help clear it (I forget now which is which).

Yes that makes sense.. I fell into a trance whilst spinning super fast for ages once which I assume was raising energy.. but as soon as the spinning stopped.. well, that was painful. I physically threw it all up. After a few more times of that (terrible morning) I started spinning the opposite way (clockwise I think) which made me feel better again.

Quote:
Tapping, we use that in the yogi stuff I did, we tap the back and the skull to help move energy along and so it doesnt congest.

That makes sense too. I'd figured a lot of these but it's good having someone confirming them. I didn't think tapping was another yoga thing though.. thought it was something else. I didn't know what though.

I guess yoga really encompasses quite a lot then?

Quote:
There is one I spontanously do when Im projecting energy out (I put a certain finger top over the top of the other finger) which Ive been trying to work out for years what it does and finally came across what it did the other day. It connects up two different meridians (I should of copied it down for myself but I stupidly didnt and now forget the full info after seeking it out for so long).

Like a mudra? Connecting meridians.. that's interesting. There must be a lot of that going on for me.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes that makes sense.. I fell into a trance whilst spinning super fast for ages once which I assume was raising energy.. but as soon as the spinning stopped.. well, that was painful. I physically threw it all up. After a few more times of that (terrible morning) I started spinning the opposite way (clockwise I think) which made me feel better again.

That makes sense too. I'd figured a lot of these but it's good having someone confirming them. I didn't think tapping was another yoga thing though.. thought it was something else. I didn't know what though.

I guess yoga really encompasses quite a lot then?

Like a mudra? Connecting meridians.. that's interesting. There must be a lot of that going on for me.

Yoga does incorporate mudras.

I dont know whether to call what Ive been taught "yoga" thou with the other things (my teacher had tibetian yogi knowledge among other things, he personally knew the dali lama and he taught a lot of that stuff). I assume one doesnt call all the tibetian yogi activities "yoga" thou of cause some of them are.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm going through Kundalini and lots of weird things happen on a regular basis. A new one is some sort of healing process where my hands seem to trace pathways in the air around me in all sorts of different positions. After that they will start drawing lines all over my body with different fingers and finger positions (again I assume they're some sort of energy pathways), and then they will rest in certain positions at certain points or places with varying pressure. Sometimes my hands tap my back or neck or skull or something. Spinning also tends to happen too.

It seems to me this is like a huge conglomeration of every energy system out there but I don't really know since I haven't really looked into it much.

Anyone have any ideas?

That sounds intense. Does it freak you out?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
That sounds intense. Does it freak you out?

Nah, I'm used to it now. I do these movements on a daily basis for at least a twenty minute session. If I don't energy gets trapped and starts to explode like a pressure cooker.

I accidentally got stabbed in the foot by a nail once so I stopped doing them for a few days so it could heal and I had problems with proper regulation of body temperature because of the hot/cold energy, also I would get woken up in the night by energy going up my spine.. that is if I slept well at all over all the full body muscle vibrations and the weird paranoia. In the end I had to tell my foot not to step on itself as I resumed the exercises and it complied haha. I was better after two days. So that was a lesson learned. Doing them every day keeps the weirdness at bay Honestly nothing really freaks me out too much anymore.. I think I have cleared out a lot of unconscious fear.

I just hope I don't have to do them for the rest of my life.. lawd.

I'm not sure if I saw somewhere else round here.. meeting your twin kickstarted Kundalini too right?