Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 30-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Astralyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Shang Li is right. There are many good things you can do with this talent.
Be creative and allways Do No Harm
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.
For example: You see a multi car pile up, send healing, calming energy into the area for all who are willing to recieve it.
Why the words 'willing to recieve it'?
Because people have prior life contracts and it may be thier plan to pass on in this way and at this time. So just make the energy available, their Higher Selves will accept it even if the person is unconscious if it is congruent with the persons needs.

Send positive hopefilled energy into low income neighborhoods available for all who desire it. Again, not all do, some are learning specific lessons they came here to learn and designed their circumstances to hit rock bottom in order to have the awakening or lesson they need for this part of their journey. So never force hope on anyone, just make the energies of it available to those desiring it.

Send healing energy to hospitals, through all the wards available to patients desiring it and health care providers wishing for more energy to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Careful if working with purple energies to not use it near hospital equiptment until you know for a fact tho how much you are sending and the exact effects of it. It WILL knock out delicate hospital equiptment. I speak from first hand experience on this.

Ability to focas and concentrate into the air around schools for children wanting it.

Earth healing energies into areas with nuclear plants or strip minds or large industrial places producing toxins.

There are many ways to be a Silent Samaritian...let your Higher Self be your guide.

Cheers!

What a beautiful person you are, and I thank you for reminding me what I can do to help others besides financial aid.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Not much.
It's just interesting to discover things we didn't know.

Psiballs of themselves are just kind wow-gee-whiz things, unless we start shooting them around in which case that becomes MisUse of Power and it comes with some unpleasant side effects depending what we did with them.

Care to elaborate further? This sounds super important and interesting, not just with psi balls...like what kind of side effects?

Quote:
However it can be developed further and one can take Healing courses and become a Healer of self or others, plants, animals, land, crystals. Or one can pack the balls full of unconditional love and Peace and Hope and send them out around the world to rain blessings down on all.

This sounds amazing, and one I wished I could do that when I encountered myself with an angry mob, I really wanted some way I could help them stop fighting.

Quote:
Be a Good Samaritian of the unseen energies,donothing that is not in the highest vibration of Love and Good Will.

Sorry I don't think I quite understand what you are trying to say? I am very dense at the moment...

Quote:
Once the energies are moved out of your immediate vicinity tho, moral certianty and careful 'butterfly effect concideration' is highly recommended.
Unexpected results can and do happen.

To be honest this sounds a little scary, and complicated...I am scared of doing something like it even by accident! Makes me not want to even try...scary scary. I wish I had some kind of mentor/teacher who could guide me better.

Thank you, learned a lot even if it seems like I didn't!
Old 31-12-2013, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
Very very interesting and handy information for I have been wanting to try this for a while. Thanks OP for this thread!
Got very good advice on how to do it, but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball?
Actually there are a lot.

They can be used for healing, enhancing remote senses, energy attack and defense, joint OBE, energy sensing and annoying your cat.
Old 31-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Actually there are a lot.

They can be used for healing, enhancing remote senses, energy attack and defense, joint OBE, energy sensing and annoying your cat.

Good to know! I usually find much about the how but not the what for! Sounds super cool...but I am still a little scared about the whole "butterfly effect" and consequences thing. More the first one though, because I don't do bad things on purpose but accidents are another thing.

The last one was so funny!! "Annoying your cat" LOL

Thank you!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
RaSoul

Never knew

I never heard of a psi ball until this moment. Although, I been writing about it for years. I truly believe our talents come from our higher self. Thank you for pointing me towards a clearer picture of my character's attributes. There is a group literally called the Psi. hahahaha, I love the way life works.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
Care to elaborate further? This sounds super important and interesting, not just with psi balls...like what kind of side effects?

Basically when moving energy anywhere outside yourself there WILL BE EFFECTS, if you do it from a place of unconditional love and while in contact with Higher Self, Angels and Guides then you are in the right place. If however you do it because YOU want too, You've deemed it important, you've entered a grey area of wobbly moral certainty, depending what was done with the energy you may have just practiced dark magic.
In otherwords, until you can have two way communication with higher self because you have learned to shut off thinking mind and become the observer it is best for karmic reasons to only use the energy for psi balls that don't leave your auric field, or maybe house area. Make plants grow better, sooth a pets injuries.

This sounds amazing, and one I wished I could do that when I encountered myself with an angry mob, I really wanted some way I could help them stop fighting.

You can, open your heart chakra, FEEL the emotions of love and compassion and brotherhood inside you and then see a beautful golden white energy coming from your heart chakra and carrying those emotions of brotherhood, compassion and love to the angry mob and like a fog shroudng them in those emotions.
You must FEEL the emotions tho, because if there is a niggle of fear and concern inside you that too will go out of you and into the mob and things will get worse not better.
It's much better to to have all personal things fully healed, be able to shutoff the thinking mind and move into Observer state, be in constant contact with Higher Self/God, Angels and so on before working with energy on this level.

Sorry I don't think I quite understand what you are trying to say? I am very dense at the moment...

Do nothing that's not in the Highest Good, the highest vibration of Unconditional love means.....oh lordy, I can't put it any simpler. You must act not from the minds desires/needs but in conjuction with the principle the higher powers opperate from whih is unconditional love. Mankind pratices CONDITIONAL Love, not UNCONDITIONAL Love - so this is what we must learn before weilding the power of the Gods.

To be honest this sounds a little scary, and complicated...I am scared of doing something like it even by accident! Makes me not want to even try...scary scary. I wish I had some kind of mentor/teacher who could guide me better.

The teacher lies INSIDE you, it already knows how to do this and has been doing so since the beginning of consciousness. Inside you, behind the mind/personality/collection of memories/emotions that you think you are right now. You are something else, discover that something else that you are and you will also conquer fear and death. You'll also understand how to use the power to Cause No Harm.

Thank you, learned a lot even if it seems like I didn't!
You are welcome!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You are welcome!

Thank you for your replies, they were very helpful. From your words I have taken that I need much more work on myself before I should go to the use of such "abilities".

But thank you the most for what you said last, because is something someone told me some months ago and I needed to remember that.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
The teacher lies INSIDE you, it already knows how to do this and has been doing so since the beginning of consciousness. Inside you, behind the mind/personality/collection of memories/emotions that you think you are right now. You are something else, discover that something else that you are and you will also conquer fear and death. You'll also understand how to use the power to Cause No Harm.

Basically until this part happens it's almost impossible to not use the energy and inadertently cause harm. There's a very fine line between Black magic and White Magic and it could be said that this is the line.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Basically until this part happens it's almost impossible to not use the energy and inadertently cause harm. There's a very fine line between Black magic and White Magic and it could be said that this is the line.

I would hate crossing that line.
Thank you so much for your shared knowledge.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Sassy

Before I get too into this, I'd like for you to appreciate that I don't think he is even aware that he did this to me. We've also had no training in this of any form and what little we are now learning is coming from this forum and shared with him in astral meetings. So please don't hate on him, I don't think he's fully aware of his abilities since he didn't recognize the meeting of our souls in this world - he didn't feel what I did.

Firstly, we are old souls - the reason I mention this is because it might help to make some sense of the power of our abilities.

I think I was hit with one of these things a couple of years ago by a soulmate I'd not seen for 6 years. The thing was about the size of a basketball and it was full of negative energy. From what I can make sense of... much of this negative energy stems from the things he wanted to tell me that day (I snubbed him - so I deserve what I got).

Rather than tossing this thing off, (I didn't know you could do this or how back then - and besides, he'd just about knocked me off my feet with it). I've kept it and I'm now in the process of disecting it - it's complicated because not everything relates to us since we are empaths, there's a lot of outside emotion involved, too.

Is it even possible to fill these balls up with nothing but negative emotion? Everything I'm getting from it is bad.