Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-11-2011, 08:06 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

demons from tarot cards

i used to dabble with tarot cards and i was visited by demons. i remember a time when a demon visited me in astral form and i couldn’t move and it scratched me. can tarot cards attract such stuff? can demons or the devil give people powers without their consent? makes me wander if my thought broadcasting going very far is really a demonic psychic power. luckily i found someone that does exorcism which is the real deal.
Old 16-11-2011, 08:41 AM
mattie

Vetting Nonphysical Beings

You can vet any nonphysical energies. All have the right to do this.
Old 22-11-2011, 07:19 AM
thehermit

I believe that when you use almost any form of divination, you are calling on a spiritual power stronger than yourself. When you begin opening yourself up to the spiritual and are not properly grounded or calling out specific postive/loving energies (with good intentions) you're drawing attn to yourself. It's basically like being a lighthouse in a room full of spirits. I would suggest you step back and stop for awhile. Meditate, pray, and spiritually "get your guard up". Call on specfic people or things. If you believe yourself to have a postive/heavenly spirit guide then askfor their help and only theirs. Just make sure you know who and what you're messing with. Luckily you were able to recognie it so now you can change it.
Old 22-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Yamah

mattie: if you believe that ALL spiritual entities can be driven out so easily then you have been fooled, and have probably succumbed to one or two such entities' wills.

The power of your 'go away' has to be stronger than the spiritual entity's 'I don't want to' in order for it to be successful. 90% of the time, spiritual entities you meet are cowardly scavengers who just want to nibble on your energy and don't want to get into any kind of conflict that can drain them (they have a much harder time recharging than humans do), so even if they are stronger than you they'll leave you alone and go look for a limping rabbit instead of a fiesty hedgehog. Sometimes, however, you draw the attention of a bigger demon who gets it into his spiritual mind that you would make a good regular meal and attaches himself to you (or attaches you to him). The process of him doing so we won't go into.

Know that these entities can: resist you, lie to you, drain your energy, guide your understanding (but not outright change your mind), guide your emotions (but not outright change your feelings) and more.

The process of dealing with these greater entities is more difficult and if you know someone who can exercise them that is best.
Old 23-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Coming2

It is something that happens more than people talk about. Anytime you use these tools for spirit communication or information you are exposing yourself to the spirit world. It is very easy for something to attach to you or try to influence you with lies and deceit. For me, the key is protection. I understand where Mattie is coming from but I have to agree with Yamah that if it was that easy then everyone would be free from these things. There alot of really good books and sites out there that can show you how to ground yourself and build up walls of protection from the nastier critter energy. Surround yourself with goodness and the white light of the Holy Spirit before any session. Ask that God, Your Angels and Guides stay close to you to vet negativity. Let them know that no negative or evil entity may contact or communicate with you. Rebuke them and cast them out either into the light or back into their own realms. Make sure to do this in God's name...or the God/Deity of your beliefs.
Best wishes..stay safe!!
Old 23-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Occultist

Book1 Divination tools and you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
i used to dabble with tarot cards and i was visited by demons. i remember a time when a demon visited me in astral form and i couldn’t move and it scratched me. can tarot cards attract such stuff? can demons or the devil give people powers without their consent? makes me wander if my thought broadcasting going very far is really a demonic psychic power. luckily i found someone that does exorcism which is the real deal.

Tarot,Ouija,Crystal ball,Tea,Egg in water,Blood and bones, or any other list of divination tools that has been used through the years is nothing more then a tool to help you focus. I have hundreds of divination tools through my home and even more books on occult and demonology etc, I use Tarot almost every day and never been atttacked by a <Cough> Demonic force.
Its a focus tool if there is evil that comes out of using it then that evil was attached to you from before hand.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:39 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

i am still wandering how a demon could get in my energy field and broadcast my thoughts while people thinking its coming from me and not the attached spirit. can anyone tell me how this could be possible? its prob just my ego since the background of my mind is looking for approval of others.
Old 25-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Occultist

Quote:
this is an ungoing discussion there is christians who believe in "gifts of the spirit"
1) Word of Wisdom 2) Word of Knowledge 3) Faith 4) Gifts of Healing 5) Working of Miracles 6) Prophecy 7) Discerning of Spirits 8) Divers (or different) kinds of Tongues 9) Interpretation of (different) Tongues or speaking in "Tongues".

Pagan gifts of spirit that might be given to a Witch or Wiccan.
Clair - French prefix meaning Clear.
Clairaudient-
(Clear Audio/Hearing) To perceive sounds or words from sources broadcasting from a spiritual or ethereal realms.
Clairempathy-
(Clear "emotion") To sense or "feel" within one's self, the attitude or emotions of another person.
Clairgustance-
(Clear tasting") 1. To taste a substance without putting anything in the mouth. 2. To perceive the essence of a substance through taste from the spiritual or ethereal realms.
Clairscent-
(Clear Smelling). To smell a fragrance or odor coming from the spirit or ethereal realms.
Clairsentience-
(Clear sensation or feeling) To perceive information by a 'feeling within the whole body" without any outer stimulation.
Clairtangency-
(Clear touching) More commonly known as Psychometry. To handle an object or touch an area and perceive through the palms of one's hands, information about the article or it's owner or history, that was not previously known by the Clairtangent.
Clairvoyant-
(Clear vision) To see into an ethereal dimension without using physical eyes or stimulation. To reach into another vibrational frequency and visually perceive "within the minds eye" something existing in that realm.
Channel-
A person who allows his/her body and mind to be used as a mechanism for the etheric world intelligence to bring psychic information or healing energy to others.
Channeling -
To allow an etheric world intelligence to enter one's mind and impress thoughts upon the consciousness to be spoken aloud, using one's voice, or body to deliver the information or healing energy.
telekinesis:The supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means
Medium/psychic - prophesy
Seeing across the viel.
Spiritual casting and magickal workings.
Healing.
Hexing.
Cursing.
Even Levitation.
List is far greater thats just a few.
Thought broadcasting can be a symptom of schizophrenia its hard to turn off but I do not believe it is from the "devil"
This is a fine line have you been diagnosed with a mental illness?
I would go to my local doctor discuss it with him or ask for therapy its best you debunk this before just excepting it.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Old 25-11-2011, 06:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:

I would recommend that you read this book
21st Century Mage

Bring the Divine Down to Earth

http://www.saxo.com/dk/item/jason-au...paperback.aspx

Love and Peace from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Master
Tarot is simply an instrument which triggers your own intuition, same as most of the divination methods. There is nothing supernatural or demonic about it.
Anything "dark" is coming from the mind of the reader.