Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Knower

Is there a pyramid of conciousness?

Hey guys so, lately this has been bothering me, i see how people are drawn to me and i feel like i am on another plane (on top of the world) like fully aware fore some time now, like i reached the state i have always searched for (i understand it probably just goes on, but).

My question is, is it a pyramid of conciousness so that only some people can be on the top, some more under that and so it goes, like everyone can not be the same stage of conciousness (as enlightened) because the spot is taken? It feels like if this is so, that i am encouraging people to meditate, but only some will ever get to see the world as it is?

Please help if you know what i am talking about:)
- August
Old 21-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Master

It is not like that
Old 21-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Knower

Are you sure? then im def gonna start a youtube channel and help the world how do you know though? I mean am i advanced in any ways? lol
Old 21-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Ascender

Yes, but that one must understand that the top of the pyramid is just another perspective of the bottom of the pyramid-- It is a way for the same thing to interact with itself as many--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 21-07-2017, 10:03 PM
Master

I would suggest that there is a hierarchy of consciousness and we are all somewhere within that hierarchy. There is plenty of room at the top, but most of us have a long way to go to get there. And even when we get to the so-called top, we then find that we are at the bottom of a still greater hierarchy.

You could try reading Alice Bailey on the subject.

Peace.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Ascender

Second that--

Alice Bailey--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 21-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Master
yepsum tims iv oft get ths faja vu fealin we conet vn pele iv met onlinkwv had a pass lif 2 gethr i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Master
i would suggest that there is no hierarchy of any consequence.
think "unity consciousness"... no portion of a whole holds any
position that is greater or lesser than any other (as i see it).
Old 22-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Knower

Not really like that.

Everyone is on their own individual journey.

I don't see any reason why the entire world couldn't all be enlightened at the same time.

Maybe it's just that what you've found is so rare that it seems like you're the only one there. But in time I'm sure you'll see that there are others who are perhaps even further along.
Old 22-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
Are you sure? then im def gonna start a youtube channel and help the world how do you know though? I mean am i advanced in any ways? lol

How does anyone truly know anything really; but if we are all connected and part of the whole, the mere fact that you can be in your state of enlightenment, means that everyone is connected to that, and so has the potential to likewise be in such a state.