Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Definitely!

I must apply what I know and all I have been taught now. It was the reason why I learned it all in the first place and I'm beginning to see that now.

I also understand that it's not enough to just love and surrender, but trust also plays a huge part in this:

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. - Psalm 23

So, the next time She flows out of your hands, a bit of focus in my general direction would be nice.

Om Namah Shivaya

She flowed out of my hands a couple of weeks ago to you,maybe thats the problem
All communication is an exchange of Energy,using the hands is more intentional.....I need your excess throat chakra Energy,so thanks for that even though you didnt know what was happening....we dont need to know but it works better when we do
Old 22-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
She flowed out of my hands a couple of weeks ago to you,maybe thats the problem
All communication is an exchange of Energy,using the hands is more intentional.....I need your excess throat chakra Energy,so thanks for that even though you didnt know what was happening....we dont need to know but it works better when we do
Oh my dear god...that wouldn't have been two weeks ago, during the night when I was awoken by kundalini while I was fast asleep now, would it? I didn't know what the hell was going on...it felt like somebody had just shoved a red hot poker up my rectum at 2am.

One good thing...I'd rather be awake for it than asleep for it, it wouldn't have totally freaked me out so much and left me looking in the mirror unable to recognise the face that was staring back at me..

What kind of freaky stuff went on there?
Old 22-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Oh my dear god...that wouldn't have been two weeks ago, during the night when I was awoken by kundalini while I was fast asleep now, would it? I didn't know what the hell was going on...it felt like somebody had just shoved a red hot poker up my rectum at 2am.

One good thing...I'd rather be awake for it than asleep for it, it wouldn't have totally freaked me out so much and left me looking in the mirror unable to recognise the face that was staring back at me..

What kind of freaky stuff went on there?

yes it was that night,day time for me.I had a huge amount of loving energy going through me,too much bliss so I sent it to you as It felt right.You accepted it,it would not have flowed if you did not want it.
I replied to your post about it as I knew you needed some understanding because it had happened to me before too,rising in my sleep.
Not sure if I should say sorry as I got healing and relief from that too and it wasnt me ,it was "Her"
I wont do it again
Old 22-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Ascender
In my experience (and this is all based on my personal experience since I am able to direct kundalini at will) its your energy levels that makes the difference between whether your able to handle kundalini without the pain and damaging consequences. If your energy levels are high enough it balances the kundalini and your then able to integrate it smoothly and it becomes a part of you. If your energy levels are low then the kundalini is overwhelming because its so much stronger than the rest of you is. Most of the traditional preparation is focused on clearing chakras and channels which is all based on removing or purifying emotional energy. That's important too but it doesn't increase your energy levels and so can still leave you unprepared. Energy cultivation works with the duality of energy. Training only with mental and emotional energy is the Shiva side of your energy. Training with Shakti is about acquiring strength. If you don't have it then you can't balance kundalini.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Ascender

I got things mixed up.I felt you needed help after she rose in your sleep as it happened to me
The energy was sent to you through me a week after that and I responded to your post.here is the result"chasing spiritual highs post 59 and 60"
Was Blissed out a lot a few weeks ago so its a blur but that was the night/day it happened
Old 22-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
yes it was that night,day time for me.I had a huge amount of loving energy going through me,too much bliss so I sent it to you as It felt right.You accepted it,it would not have flowed if you did not want it.
I replied to your post about it as I knew you needed some understanding because it had happened to me before too,rising in my sleep.
Not sure if I should say sorry as I got healing and relief from that too and it wasnt me ,it was "Her"
I wont do it again
Please don't feel bad about it and I really don't mind if you do it again, just some 'advanced warning' would be nice, or maybe not at 2am...physically jumping out of bed before I am even awake, wanting to plunge my head into an ice-bucket.

One thing though...I noticed that my overall symptoms didn't get any better or worse after that, so maybe I am worrying about nothing....so that's a good thing and I can say 'yeah she rose 2 weeks ago' and not 6 months ago I wasn't counting that one because I didn't do it...not that I did it before, mind you...but you know what I mean...or do you...

You can do it to me again....
Old 22-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
In my experience (and this is all based on my personal experience since I am able to direct kundalini at will) its your energy levels that makes the difference between whether your able to handle kundalini without the pain and damaging consequences. If your energy levels are high enough it balances the kundalini and your then able to integrate it smoothly and it becomes a part of you. If your energy levels are low then the kundalini is overwhelming because its so much stronger than the rest of you is. Most of the traditional preparation is focused on clearing chakras and channels which is all based on removing or purifying emotional energy. That's important too but it doesn't increase your energy levels and so can still leave you unprepared. Energy cultivation works with the duality of energy. Training only with mental and emotional energy is the Shiva side of your energy. Training with Shakti is about acquiring strength. If you don't have it then you can't balance kundalini.

When you talk about energy levels being low with kundalini are you talking about physical energy levels?
Old 22-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I got things mixed up.I felt you needed help after she rose in your sleep as it happened to me
The energy was sent to you through me a week after that and I responded to your post.here is the result"chasing spiritual highs post 59 and 60"
Was Blissed out a lot a few weeks ago so its a blur but that was the night/day it happened
Ah, I see...still, she rose back then, even if you sent me energy after that. I don't remember feeling anything then when you sent it...so go ahead anyway..I have got nothing to lose and I realise that now..
http://forums.ernieball.com/attachme...2&d=1401980369
Old 22-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Ah, I see...still, she rose back then, even if you sent me energy after that. I don't remember feeling anything then when you sent it...so go ahead anyway..I have got nothing to lose and I realise that now..
http://forums.ernieball.com/attachme...2&d=1401980369

Im not really sure when it happened as I was in a blur back then and I will probably be in a blur in the future but it was one of those nights/days haha
I cant really decide to pick a time or date to send it as its not really my decision but maybe in time I may get more control.....its all good anyway as there is no bad or negative stuff around us,,,,just a bit freaky
Old 22-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
I understand what you are talking about.

When I took Mantra Diksha from my Guru, Swami Chidananda, He gave me a Shakti Mantra knowing full well that my heart belonged to Shiva...and I ignored it because my love for Shiva overwhelmed anything and everything else. I have trained with Shiva all my life and I didn't even give Shakti a look in. However, I also realise that I would rather die than give up my love for Shiva so I can't do it.