Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
thanks Running. I remember them saying to surrender to the energy which I did and was all plain sailing from there. The whole thing felt like it was happening to me, rather than something I was doing apart from surrendering and being the observer...Ive never managed to get to those heights again.

I'm sorry you had to go through a period of ill health to get to where you are now but in a way had you been in good health this may not have happened to you either so maybe it was a good thing.

you don't have to feel sorry. it was the greatest gift ever. and inside me i knew it although i may of not know why. but thank you.

i wish you luck in your journey! they may come back or there are things you could do that could bring back that experience for growth.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Ok. It might be different for you but I interpreted it that way because my experience of bliss was never related to kundalini. I think its quite similar in that I can call up bliss anytime I pay attention to it. I just shift my awareness to that level of energy and I get flooded with bliss. Before I started working with kundalini I read somewhere that bliss is the fundamental nature of the universe and ever since I've been able to access that by shifting my perception to the shadow of source energy in everything. As I've said before I see kundalini as a soul aspect which means its close to that source energy so I think that's why it triggers the bliss reaction because its hard to ignore when its stronger than you are and you get used to functioning at that level of perception.

Don't know if that will apply to you or not but its how I made sense of it.

So maybe you don't need to be aware of the oneness you just need to be aware of that level of energy. Could be a can't see the Forrest for the trees sort of thing?

oneness is like the stage before bliss. after bliss oneness is more like a gift to tap into. like how you experience bliss perhaps. you can but you dont have to. i have that same thing that i can focus and make more bliss flood in. i couldn't turn it off. but i can turn it up like you describe.

as far as what i said about oneness. im not saying thats how it is. im to tired to write it properly. what im saying is thats how i experience it and i think that its fairly common way to experience.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 27-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi Emm. Ive had something very similar to that but it wasn't kundalini. It was a merging of energy from my light soul aspect. But kundalini is also a soul aspect so the effect is similar. I bring mine down through my crown but it could just as easily start from the heart like yours did if the heart energy is closer to your soul energy. I was white for three days after I called that aspect down. Just white light. Nothing else. Like it totally took over my aura and there was no room left for anything else.

The fire energy is when you have more mana than mental energy with which to control it. Makes you overcharged so you need a bit of training to keep up with the mana they are sending you. Any sort of energy management practices would work. Buddhist or Taoist are good or whatever you are drawn to.
Hi dryad, thank you. The white light for me didn't last that long I guess because I wanted to make sense of what happened... not because I was afraid of it but the exact opposite, because it was such a beautiful experience. It was also a lovely confirmation of what I believed in to be true.

I could feel the energy moving within me for months after this. I can tap into a kind of higher state of feeling if I stop mind resistance. Its not to the level of the first experience far from it but its there. I'm trying meditation which is hit and miss atm, sometimes good and other times cannot quiet the mind, I'm better with contemplation I think.

I have to admit that the eastern philosophies sounds so complicated, I'm a simple soul and would just like to think in terms of energy, flow and resistance. But having said that may take a look at what youve suggested and see what comes of it so thanks again.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Ok. It might be different for you but I interpreted it that way because my experience of bliss was never related to kundalini. I think its quite similar in that I can call up bliss anytime I pay attention to it. I just shift my awareness to that level of energy and I get flooded with bliss. Before I started working with kundalini I read somewhere that bliss is the fundamental nature of the universe and ever since I've been able to access that by shifting my perception to the shadow of source energy in everything. As I've said before I see kundalini as a soul aspect which means its close to that source energy so I think that's why it triggers the bliss reaction because its hard to ignore when its stronger than you are and you get used to functioning at that level of perception.

Don't know if that will apply to you or not but its how I made sense of it.

So maybe you don't need to be aware of the oneness you just need to be aware of that level of energy. Could be a can't see the Forrest for the trees sort of thing?

Yes,that makes sense.Bliss??Maybe its not an Awareness of Oneness but a stronger connection to Oneness.After all we are all connected to Oneness but we are not all aware of it.
I think the Bliss is like Kundalini,its individual and there are many ways to it and many levels of Bliss......There is no end point to feelings so we will never achieve Bliss or Kundalini as it is always changing.
To get to a very high point in Kundalini is the lowest point of our next level.

So go high....Level out.get used to it and climb again....steps,and the flat part of the high step is similar to the flat part of the low step when you are rested and grounded
Old 27-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
you don't have to feel sorry. it was the greatest gift ever. and inside me i knew it although i may of not know why. but thank yhttp://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/smilies/hug3.gifou.

i wish you luck in your journey! they may come back or there are things you could do that could bring back that experience for growth.
Its not that I am left with nothing to show for the experience, far from it, I can tap into an underlying current of good feeling, its just never come to the level I felt with the merging experience. I'm not so emotionally caught up in the daily dramas now either, prefer a quieter existance, more alone time. I'm fine about not feeling that level again too, I'm quite happy with what I'm left with lol , and to explore. thanks again for your feedback though
Old 27-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm

I have to admit that the eastern philosophies sounds so complicated, I'm a simple soul and would just like to think in terms of energy, flow and resistance. But having said that may take a look at what youve suggested and see what comes of it so thanks again.

We`v got to forge our own way.If its complicated then take the easy bits and leave the rest.You are doing much better than many in the East.You had an amazing experience that started when you were shopping for groceries
Many spend years meditating and never come close to what you got,, so you have a great connection and it will come again when you are ready and I see you are already changing, looking for more time alone,this is a key...outside influences are reduced with the result of you becoming more like "You"
Old 27-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Its not that I am left with nothing to show for the experience, far from it, I can tap into an underlying current of good feeling, its just never come to the level I felt with the merging experience. I'm not so emotionally caught up in the daily dramas now either, prefer a quieter existance, more alone time. I'm fine about not feeling that level again too, I'm quite happy with what I'm left with lol , and to explore. thanks again for your feedback though

thats normal for most folks. most say when its intense its because your clearing obstructions. the energies are tickling and pushing on them. whats left is a steady milder bliss.

you could read what jan essman says about it. i copied a bunch of his info and made a thread and it probably still on the first page here brought back up just recently. or visit his site if u wish. to me he explains it very well. and simple.

reading from another of your posts. all the talk and complications of such from eastern philosophies are only an attempt at expressing what you experience already.

the best teachers keep it very simple imo.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 20-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Experiencer
Here's my method of Kundalini awakening and keeping it active. Very easy, yet very effective and anyone is welcome to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6G9gwsWFY

Cheers!