Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

How can I get rid of negative entities attached to me?

Alright, this is my first post on here. I am an extremely depressed and disturbed 18 year old girl. For anyone answering me, please don't mention s**cide (or spell it out properly) as it may trigger net nanny to notify my parents about it. This matter is extremely urgent. I have been dealing with entities/spirits all my life and it has gotten worse and worse over time. I have been having horrible **** happening to me lately. I would go into detail about it, but it would take forever and I could write books about all of the stuff. There is no way I can contact a shaman or some sort of person who specializes with these things, as my parents are devout christians and don't believe in that stuff. I have endlessly searched the web for different methods but they all are either worthless or they charge something for it. Please, if anyone knows of any sort of way to rid myself of these things, please tell me. If you have a question about what I'm talking about, by all means, PLEASE message me.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:07 AM
Newbie ;)

This is my first reply on here. Hopefully it will help. When I was in my younger days, I had a friend who had a similar problem. She reached out for help from me, from others, from church, from new age sources, etc. It got worse before it got better, basically she hit a very bad bottom, but came back up in time.

Ultimately, positive cancels negative. Dark or negative entities can't stand to be in the presence of light. Take steps to uninvite the ones there and to not invite new ones. Find and learn techniques that work for you to do things like calm your energy, quiet your mind, and focus your will. If I can say anything to you, is there is always a sense of urgency, but really, you have far more time to handle this than it seems and you ultimately have the power to solve this. It will probably just take some time. For short term fixes, try to find someone with positive energy to help, spend time in active meditation, and try to focus on things that make you happy. I know this probably sounds like lame advice you would see in some self help article, but the techniques are sound.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, This sounds like you could be experiencing something similar to what I did when I was younger. Some of the things I saw, heard, felt, sensed were harmless, good, useful, amazing; on the other hand some things were dark, scary and unwelcome. It seemed like I was open to everything - as if the door to my house was open with no guard so anything could get in. At first, things were harmless and I was fine with them. I didn't really know they weren't normal as I was quite young. But then I got curious, wanting to find out what was going on - what these things were. The more I got into it, looking into EVERYTHING (as opposed to being carefully selective), the more weird things happened. Anyway, one day, when I was 18, I exclaimed, 'I don't want this anymore!' and I got rid of all the books I had on the subject of the paranormal/supernatural and any little amulets or cards. That's pretty much all I did and things almost completely stopped. I guess I must have really meant it when I said, 'I don't want this anymore!' and I did completely stay away from anything to do with the subject and didn't think about it but concentrated on other hobbies. I hope this helps but I will think more about it in case there's something I've missed.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Knower

Why do you wish to be rid of them?

Consider for a moment that this forum is filled with individuals starved for spiritual contact; a sign that there is something, anything, besides the here and now. Many of them would take what you believe you have without hesitation, in one of their more desperate moments.

Consider simply coming to peace with it all. You are your own person, after all, and need not fear putting your hand in a fire that leaves no lasting injury.
Old 29-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder

This is kind of simple method I've been doing for a while, not sure where I got the idea but it continues to work for me any time I feel a negative presence. I just hold the idea of a bright bright light, imagine it surrounding me and then expanding outwards and then saying that I am protected and that I am safe.

I know I've been plagued by some negative entities, especially at my childhood home. I have nightmares constantly, feel like something is watching pretty much constantly, feel a serious sense of dread. Woke up with the sound of uncontrollable sobbing next to me once, saw heavy boxes somehow get pushed off the top of my room closet shelf (which, actually, I didn't let it bother me, I more so just said out loud, "really? you have to be like that? You should try being nice one of these days." I guess there is some sort of power in treating it/them or whatever like you'd treat anyone else and not giving any kind of major reaction. At least there is for me haha ) battled with random feelings of overwhelming urgency to escape, and no doubt feel as if maybe they have a part in the battles I had with depression and anxiety. Just last night I was laying in bed alone trying to sleep and had visions of grotesque looking faces just popping up everywhere and as soon as I deployed the BRIGHT LIGHT idea, bam, peaceful times for me. Even works when I wake up from a particularly bad nightmare. It's probably not a permanent fix for it...? but it does help me in moments where I just really want to be left alone and not bothered. I'd say give it a shot.. wish I had more answers or ideas for you... Stay strong, hope it helps some~
"For there to be beauty of face, clarity of speech, benevolence and firmness of character, shadow is as needful as light. They are not opponents: they stand, rather, lovingly hand in hand, and when light disappears, shadow slips away after it."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 30-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
Why do you wish to be rid of them?

Consider for a moment that this forum is filled with individuals starved for spiritual contact; a sign that there is something, anything, besides the here and now. Many of them would take what you believe you have without hesitation, in one of their more desperate moments.

Consider simply coming to peace with it all. You are your own person, after all, and need not fear putting your hand in a fire that leaves no lasting injury.

How would you like to hear voices in your ****ing head 24/7, or be tortured day and night without relief by something you cannot control nor combat. To say that there is no lasting injury with some of these things is short-sighted and a statement of the ignorant and uninformed. I will have to live with the memories of this trauma for the rest of my life and live with the unsettling knowledge that this may continue for the rest of my life, or may happen again with some other damned thing.

Don't listen to this person, Allison. They are incapable of understanding what you're going through and are ignorant.
Old 30-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison
Alright, this is my first post on here. I am an extremely depressed and disturbed 18 year old girl. For anyone answering me, please don't mention s**cide (or spell it out properly) as it may trigger net nanny to notify my parents about it. This matter is extremely urgent. I have been dealing with entities/spirits all my life and it has gotten worse and worse over time. I have been having horrible **** happening to me lately. I would go into detail about it, but it would take forever and I could write books about all of the stuff. There is no way I can contact a shaman or some sort of person who specializes with these things, as my parents are devout christians and don't believe in that stuff. I have endlessly searched the web for different methods but they all are either worthless or they charge something for it. Please, if anyone knows of any sort of way to rid myself of these things, please tell me. If you have a question about what I'm talking about, by all means, PLEASE message me.

Yes Allison.....absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL.....they are.

And through being physically and mentally abused by dark nasty horrid spiritual beings for all of my life...I can categorically attest to the reality of them.

Regards neil.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Pathfinder
Hello Allison

Well we could spend a lot of time on why and how... and as this is a spiritual forum you are going to get lots advice. Here is mine..Like you and many others I was also harassed by some nasty things as a child and way into my mature years. Shadow people were the worst. Would show up at night at the foot of my bed and radiate fear and hatred. I just knew if they could they would tear me limb from limb... but i Noticed they didn't or rather couldn't. One night I had enough, and it occurred to me that since I knew they wanted to harm me, but were not doing so.... maybe God or whatever higher power you believe in, only gave them so much power and they were not allowed to touch us.
I really had had enough and with that belief I launched myself out of bed at the shadow man at the foot of my bed. Yes maybe it was stupid, but I had about 30 years of this and didn't really care anymore.
For once I felt "its" fear! It literally could not disappear fast enough and that was the last time they ever bothered me. I guess maybe its true about facing our fears...
Old 21-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Experiencer
I think music can also help to clear your space. Good music really helps you to fill your space with positive energy.

Here is such a song that can really make a difference: Lambada

Of course there is so much other music available.
Old 22-12-2016, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
Hey, I've been through that before when I was 18 as well. After that it got worse, until I reached 22. 4 years living in "hell". I lost jobs, friends, I was constantly sick, etc etc. Pretty bad stuff. At that time I was going to a spiritual healing place in Brazil, it helped a bit. When I moved overseas and was completely by myself, with no help whatsoever, I started to do some research about it. I came across a few advice (including this forum :) ) and it helped.
So, in a nutshell, the secret is THINK POSITIVELY and CONTROL YOUR LIFE/DESTINY. Don't let anyone tell you the other way round. This is true, and it works. BE POSITIVE AND IN CONTROL. THAT'S YOUR LIFE, YOUR HEAD, no one will enter it if YOU don't "invite" them. I know it is hard, I've been through that before, but believe me, YOU CAN.

Imagine how you would like your life to be, your thoughts are extremely powerful! They will create a pattern and the universe will respond to it! When you tune yourself into positivity, existing parallel realities (where you are already healthy and prosperous) will be attracted to it. Think about your brain being an antenna and universe broadcasting you stuff, at all times. It is up to you to select what suits you. Think about amazing things you can reach, be positive and FOCUSED. It works!!!

STAY ALERT