Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-02-2013, 04:42 PM
partofme

LOL, too funny. Of all places this morning in the shower, when I thought about this post and to come here when done to see if you posted another for one to guess..the color I was thinking......yep, ORANGE!

Now I want to say silver on this next guess. Im not sure thats even a color for energy...lol.
Old 17-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Pegasus

Feeling Blue.... :)
Old 17-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Suspended
I'm getting white.
Old 18-02-2013, 12:41 AM
dionysus9412

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme
LOL, too funny. Of all places this morning in the shower, when I thought about this post and to come here when done to see if you posted another for one to guess..the color I was thinking......yep, ORANGE!

Now I want to say silver on this next guess. Im not sure thats even a color for energy...lol.

hahahaha, priceless.

I hate to say everyone has been wrong.. because I can understand how everyone got the colors they guessed. The color was PINK And i see silver, because pink is a combo of white/silver and red. ...

I ponder on the best way to move the color on...

Perhaps its a forum thing... and when everyone 'feels' the color they meet with me, who has moved on from the post, and asks for the color at which point they may just put a color to the present moment of my situation. perhaps the door has closed.As a friend said somewhere on this site, It seems as if the dimension i created with the pass of the color ceases to exist after i stop imagining it. Also, I feiel that sending it along with a ...site which is a thing, is really difficult especially since it isn't a charged thing im my life, i cant touch and feel it. It would be easier if i sent it to each person individually but that's not practical either.

The only way i see around this is to constant think of the color until someone notices, but that seems a little demanding seeing as it could be hours.

Another option however, may be to open the door to something... more solid. Since our chakras are always fluctuating in their own way, maybe a more solid, yet emotional subject would be best..

My idea is to guess...uhm... my current situation in life since it is a constant part of my conscious. (NOTHING will offend me) ... or anything you find that may contribute.. even ideas to make this idea better like a subject or a way to pass it through.. EVen if the idea is that this idea will never work ;) but i feel it may.
Old 18-02-2013, 03:10 AM
partofme

Interesting stuff... so are you able to read aura energy or hope to at some point?
Old 18-02-2013, 04:34 AM
dionysus9412

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme
Interesting stuff... so are you able to read aura energy or hope to at some point?

I feel as if i can for most, obviously i'm not too sure of all the beneficial ways to go about sending it.

I feel as if i am able to feel others intentions towards me. I can feel that in many ways, most of the time it is feeling, other times i feel as if i hear their thoughts when it affects me. And when I intentionally look into myself to feel their energy i usually feel their energy and a color just appears at times, very rarely does it not, but its all how i feel for them as well, how we connect, etc.
After i feel their intent, which i feel rather i want to or not, if i were to want to continue to read further, i often sympathize.

I see see auras vaguely every now and again ill catch it in the corner of my eye, i used to obsess over it until one day i figured there was a million other cool things like that, and that i was trying to hard. I also realized that sometimes my aura would mix with someone elses and that was pretty interesting. if i was a happy, energetic yellow, and was looking through at someone who was quite blue, i would prolly see green. Weird how i never thought of that before the other month.

I would like to expand my empathy towards others. Im moreso working on myself at the moment however. I wish to come off more welcoming, and understanding than i do sometimes, although i feel its always my intent.

xx
Old 18-02-2013, 02:19 PM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus9412

I feel as if i am able to feel others intentions towards me. I can feel that in many ways, most of the time it is feeling, other times i feel as if i hear their thoughts when it affects me. And when I intentionally look into myself to feel their energy i usually feel their energy

I can relate to this completely. I considered it to be a mix of empathy and telepathy in simple terms.
Since playing along with your color guessing I have considered reading up on aura reading and see if I am able to get color from ones energy.
Old 19-02-2013, 03:59 AM
dionysus9412

go for it =) its really fun, but be careful what you read =) try to create your own interpretations of the colors