Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Master
Stellium

How will you interpret a stellium in Aquarius/ Capricorn in 9th house. Both Aquarius/ Capricorn are ruled by Saturn. Sun in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, MC in Aquarius , Saturn in Capricorn, Uranus in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, Mercury in Capricorn, North node in Capricorn. How is saturn lending it's energy here you feel ?
Old 24-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Master
Hi Angelic Star.

To start You have Sun and Venus in Aquarius, Personally when I read a chart I consider a stellium to be 3 or more planets.

So I would interpret your chart to have a Capricorn stellium only.

And that is a lot of Saturn!

I have a 3 planet Capricorn stellium, for me the bare minimum i would interpret your chart to have a 4 planet stellium.

For a stellium, I only use planets in signs. So I would not use the MC, and an Aquarius stellium would then not be interpreted, and I would not include the NN which would for me read as a 4 planet stellium.

Are you asking of how I feel Saturn is lending it's energy in the ninth? Currently I have an impression that it is at least stable, could at times be sobering, a lot of spiritual interest and pursuit (With Neptune) but I feel Saturn may lend quite a bit of strength here.

Are Saturn and Neptune Conjunct?
Old 24-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Angelic Star.

To start You have Sun and Venus in Aquarius, Personally when I read a chart I consider a stellium to be 3 or more planets.

So I would interpret your chart to have a Capricorn stellium only.

And that is a lot of Saturn!

I have a 3 planet Capricorn stellium, for me the bare minimum i would interpret your chart to have a 4 planet stellium.

For a stellium, I only use planets in signs. So I would not use the MC, and an Aquarius stellium would then not be interpreted, and I would not include the NN which would for me read as a 4 planet stellium.

Are you asking of how I feel Saturn is lending it's energy in the ninth? Currently I have an impression that it is at least stable, could at times be sobering, a lot of interest and pursuit (With Neptune) but I feel Saturn may lend quite a bit of strength here.

Are Saturn and Neptune Conjunct?

Hi Saturninepluto,

Yes that's what I thought, got a little confusing for me, since so much of saturn is all clustered together. Saturn is conjunct the north node and Saturn is conjunct Sun. This is from the Saturn chart that minxoto has suggested.
Mercury, Neptune and Uranus are trine ascendant in Taurus. Taurus ruling planet Venus is again in Aquarius ( 10th house ) In natal Venus is in cancer ( 10th house )
I am asking how saturn might be lending it's strength overall. Yes ninth house too. Capricorn is in the 9th house and Aquarius in the 10th.
Old 20-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Thought I'd chime in since just the other day I was reading about stellium's.
I've also seen where people will only count if the planets are in the same house. Or does that just make it stronger? I too have a stellium, in Leo, but only two are in the same house.

@saturinepluto was interested to hear you only use planets and no mc or nn! I've heard that as well. What about the ascendant?
Old 20-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by druidess
I've also seen where people will only count if the planets are in the same house. Or does that just make it stronger? I too have a stellium, in Leo, but only two are in the same house.

@saturinepluto was interested to hear you only use planets and no mc or nn! I've heard that as well. What about the ascendant?

MC and AC do not really work like planets do. I mentioned midheaven because I wanted to point out Saturn lending its energy in MC and Saturn being clustered together around MC. People have different theories on stellium, but stellium is three or more planets in the same house as it increases the intensity of that house in particular. Two planets in a same house do not make stellium.
Old 21-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by druidess

No ascendant or other bodies that are not planetary- so that would mean no Asc, MC, IC, NN, SN, no asteroids, nothing. I read stelliums as a group of planets 3 or more in the same sign within the same house. If there is a planet say in house 2 very close to house 3 and the other 2 house 3 planets are there all in same sign, I would consider the planet in house 2 part of the stellium only if actually on it's way moving closely into house 3. Example the degree on the house 3 cusp is 14, so within an orb of 3 degrees 12, 13, 14 say the planet in the second house has the degree 13. Then is when I would consider it part of the stellium as within a 3 degree orb it would be very much closer to being within the 3rd house. Or considered within the 3rd instead of the second house.

That may not be the best explanation, but is the best way of putting it, that I currently have.

So, no I would also not include the ascendant.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Felt nice to read this. Was something new for me.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
This has indeed been informative. Thanks to some creative people, there are so many news ways of studying astrology.