Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-03-2013, 08:43 PM
washington101

New here with new experience

Hi there
I've been reading a little on astral projection and lucid dreaming over the last few days. It's been an odd journey that started as internet research into spirits as my nine year old daughter often says she sees shadows that scare her. She hates to sleep by or look at uncovered windows.
Anyway, after reading about lucid dreaming I figured I would make a determined effort to try to learn more about my dreams and remember more of them. For the longest time my dreams have exhausted me during the night. I often find myself woken up more tired than before I went to sleep with a deep urge to go back to sleep to 'finish' the dream I was having as they always seem to be incredibly interesting. However, a few hours after actually getting up the dreams are faded to the point of being nothing more than a few scattered images in my mind.
Anyway, back to the Astral projection; last night I went to sleep with the intention of trying to make myself realize I was dreaming whilst doing so. I remember waking part way through the night and thinking as I was still pretty sleepy it would be a good time to try what little I had read about astral traveling. I tried to imagine myself climbing out of my body. As soon as I did I was overcome with a terrifying chill and tingling that went throughout my body and scared the **** out of me. I stopped it immediately and I remember falling back asleep. Although now I don't know if that was simply a dream or not.
After getting my kids to school this morning I lay back down for a nap as I was exhausted more so that normal. It was difficult trying to fall to sleep but I eventually did and I remember experiencing the same thing with trying to astral project. I was lying there in my bed decided to try again and the tingling cold feeling came back but this time I stayed with it. I began to hear a loud sound in my left ear and then began to feel like some kind of entity was trying to pull me where I was trying to go: out of my body. The entity didn't speak but I could feel his or her intention. I remember being pulled free but then my memory gets foggy and falls into what I think was a dream where I was being carried around in the pouch like a kangaroo (try not to laugh lol) of this entity. I wasn't in my house. I had no idea where I was.
Anyway, just trying to see if there's anyone who has experience that can possibly add a sembelence of sense to this. Was it all just a dream or did something happen?
Old 26-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Master
Dreaming is astral projection. When we dream a lot we often wake up tired because when we are dreaming our astral body is out and about using energy instead of gaining energy. I am sure it's not that cut and dry and simple but without a doubt I know exactly what you're talking about. The nights I have a lot of dreams, a lot of lucid dreams, or a lot of astral projections I always end up oversleeping and still wake up tired. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that we are active just in a different body. During deep dreamless sleep is when we recharge our energy while sleeping, dreaming I am sure we recharge a little but nowhere near as much as we should.

So anyways the cold chill I can't say exactly what it was. I have had that happen to me before it fell like I jumped into a frozen pond and my entire body had this incredible cold chill and I heard this moaning voice. Without a doubt it was an entity that did this to me personally because I have been dealing with entities for years at this point. In your case I cannot say exactly what it was but it could of just been a side-effect of astral projection. When we are close to leaving our body we experience a lot of very abnormal sensations and feelings that for the most part we are unfamiliar with. After time and more experience you become used to them if that is what it is in your case. As I said before dreaming is astral projection so it doesn't really matter if you were dreaming or projecting because when it's all said and done it's basically the same thing just slightly different.