Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) it is quite something that you picked Athena. She was an adopted mother of mine in several past lives and is present in the room with me as I type this :) she does call me that as well so I am surprised to hear from her through you (I talk with her a lot)

I get told that you should not be surprised because it is not the channel but the message that is the important part. For myself; I am not talking so much with Athena these days because I am moving close on being one with my higher self, so mostly I just communicate with myself these days though one of the Olympian muses has shown up disguised as a Raccoon, it is very much fun.

Quote:
So maybe I just need to take a step back away from things and deal with what I have at the present (although it's the rocks finding me sometimes, the last few days crystal and rock filled shoe boxes and containers are appearing in our house.)

This is the wisdom. Focus at being one with yourself in the present, there is no place you need to be but where you are and just let things come to you

I also found it interesting that two of the goddesses showed themselves af Celtic. There might be something there for you, so if I stumble upon it I will share it with you.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Master

Quote:
I get told that you should not be surprised because it is not the channel but the message that is the important part. For myself; I am not talking so much with Athena these days because I am moving close on being one with my higher self, so mostly I just communicate with myself these days though one of the Olympian muses has shown up disguised as a Raccoon, it is very much fun.

This is the wisdom. Focus at being one with yourself in the present, there is no place you need to be but where you are and just let things come to you

I also found it interesting that two of the goddesses showed themselves af Celtic. There might be something there for you, so if I stumble upon it I will share it with you.
I am familiar with Celtic mythology as well, not these two in particular, although they were very familiar to me when I googled their names. I have done research in a lot of areas though I will see if I can contact them :) as I have with those of Greek mythology, usually I meet them first, then I find out later that it was them. :) thank you for everything

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
thank you for everything

My pleasure

Goddess Brigid comes to mind, so maybe there is something with her for you to discover. I love this here picture of her drawn by Marganda from in here. Follow the energy and see where it leads you.

Old 29-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Master

Quote:
My pleasure

Goddess Brigid comes to mind, so maybe there is something with her for you to discover. I love this here picture of her drawn by Marganda from in here. Follow the energy and see where it leads you.

:) I have this feeling of sweetness and pulsating resonance within me as I looked at this picture, and someone said hello a few seconds ago.. I will go on and speak with them thank you for this all again

Old 29-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Quagmire

Would you believe me if I said I had the same feelings when I first saw that picture and I was happily surprised when I discovered why she seemed so familiar though I had never heard of her before (in this lifetime).
Old 29-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Would you believe me if I said I had the same feelings when I first saw that picture and I was happily surprised when I discovered why she seemed so familiar though I had never heard of her before (in this lifetime).
Not surprised at all for some reason She seems to have some family ties to me from last lives :) she is staying with us for a visit for a little while :) thank you

Old 29-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Quagmire

And yes she sure do have some family ties Have you ever been told the story of how the gods of old got seperated from their divine bodies.
Old 29-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Master

Quote:
And yes she sure do have some family ties Have you ever been told the story of how the gods of old got seperated from their divine bodies.
? I don't think so, but for some reason I have this vibe that I know it.. lots of vibes here :)

Old 29-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Quagmire

Love that you feel the vibes This here is what I have been told:

Long time ago the gods of old were seperated from their divine bodies, thus making the mortal and immortal in the gods no longer intertwined. The mortal part was then forced to incarnate in mortal form while the immortal part was trapped in the spirit world.

I feel drawn to ask you this: how do you feel about the god Hermes.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Love that you feel the vibes This here is what I have been told:

Long time ago the gods of old were seperated from their divine bodies, thus making the mortal and immortal in the gods no longer intertwined. The mortal part was then forced to incarnate in mortal form while the immortal part was trapped in the spirit world.

I feel drawn to ask you this: how do you feel about the god Hermes.
I am familiar with the story, but it is not immortality that I believe in, but eternal life.
As for Hermes :) I have met him before. He came once to give me a message, and I have seen him a few other times. He reminds me of a little brother in a way, and a sweet precious light that casts it's rays out over us through his messages. I am a athlete in high school, and once I recall seeing him on the side lines grinning in a sorts :)