Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:40 PM
ivy71983

12:34

Not sure if i put this in the right place but i have noticed that for a while i will randomly notice when it is 12:34 on a clock. It doesnt happen everyday or anything but periodically i will look up at a clock when its 12:34. Does anyone know if there is a specific meaning to this?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:47 PM
konrard

haha no, but this happens to me all the time
whenever it does I think:

"Ha. you again." xD
Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 PM
NiteOwl

This is what I found...

If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from the angels for you to make progress. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that this is the right course of action for you and you will have the angels support in its pursuit.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:05 PM
ivy71983

Quote:
"Ha. you again." xD

Thats what i started doing as well, lol.

Quote:
If you are repeatedly seeing ascending number sequences such as 1234, this is a sign from the angels for you to make progress. You will see this sign when thinking about an area of your life that you are concerned about and want to change. Seeing this number sequence immediately after these thoughts is a sign that this is the right course of action for you and you will have the angels support in its pursuit.

Wow i never thought of it that way. I also never paid attention to my thought patterns when i noticed it . . . i havent experienced it in about a month so maybe it means im starting to follow my path? I find myself to be very intuitive and in the past have ignored certain signs but have started to since the year began and boy has my life gone through changes! I know that they are necessary changes.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
NiteOwl

Congrats on recognizing and making the changes!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
ivy71983

Thanks NiteOwl . . . it took me a while to accept the changes in my life because i dont really like changes. I guess it was the first step in my spiritual growth :)