Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 12-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Following the 'Middle Path ' is getting the balance right

Perhaps is not the matter of " Middle Path"....perhaps is the desire of " following' that will lead one into a path of suffering .
Old 13-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Suspended
Master

the Middle Way refers to the Buddha’s enlightened view of life and also the actions or attitudes that will create happiness for oneself and others..
http://www.sgi.org/about-us/buddhism...iddle-way.html
Old 13-04-2016, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

the Middle Way refers to the Buddha’s enlightened view of life and also the actions or attitudes that will create happiness for oneself and others..

Lovely photo of HHDL, you can't help but smile when you look at him, he oozes joy and happiness.
Old 13-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Master
Dear RyanWind & Sky123.....thanks for sharing ......
Old 02-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Pathfinder

I suspect that you're just looking for someone to argue with. I can see why Buddhists don't want to do that, LOL!
Old 03-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by row37
I suspect that you're just looking for someone to argue with. I can see why Buddhists don't want to do that, LOL!

I do not have any intention for you to creates more emotion by thinking of me ....I am here as my condition of learning .
Old 03-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

I am all for him and that.
Self serving leading itself as the model of balance.
Cheekiness is infectious and god that is cute photo!

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Master
Truthful speech*and*loving speech*seem to be at the heart of Right Speech in the Eightfold Path. Truthful speech indicates that while one’s own perspective is never infallible, one commits to tell the truth*as best as she knows it. From what we know the Buddha loved to engage in debating. It depends on how we debate that's the problem. Sometimes we critisise the person instead of the subject they are debating, I am guilty of doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by row37
Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Truthful speech*and*loving speech*seem to be at the heart of Right Speech in the Eightfold Path. Truthful speech indicates that while one’s own perspective is never infallible, one commits to tell the truth*as best as she knows it. From what we know the Buddha loved to engage in debating. It depends on how we debate that's the problem. Sometimes we critisise the person instead of the subject they are debating, I am guilty of doing this

Truth of self sharing that truth, when in a constant self reflection of it's own truth (open state) leads to more truth, which naturally opens more, like life itself continuously, shows us.
You need a little bit of cheekiness to lighten yourself up when you feel yourself reaching that point..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 03-06-2016 at 09:11 AM.