Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Guide

kinda scared to astral project

I am kinda scared but i want to try so i have a few questions?

Is it safe?

saying a prayer before?

Whats The best way To start?

Does it make you tired if your doing it all Night and Dont Get Sleep
Old 26-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Master

ap is a lot safer than living. Do anything you can to make yourself feel better, such as a prayer.
Practice relaxing yourself and meditating. Read ap books or sites to get ideas. Do not read complicated ap books as ap is not supposed to be hard. People have ap for thousands of years. I think it is thousands of years. It is not something new. The main thing is to practice. The more practice you will get, the better you will get. When you ap you are not tired. It is the same as sleeping. You are not tired when you have woken up.
Old 26-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23

Is it safe?

saying a prayer before?

Astral projection can be compared to you walking through an unfamiliar city in real life. Surely there are some dangers and you really don't know what to expect but it's an adventure. The main difference between the dangers is what you do in the physical life mainly affects your physical life, what you do in the astral mainly affects you spiritually. I am not saying that if you make a lot of bad decisions in the astral that you are going to be punished or anything of that nature but you certainly do build a reputation in the astral to other spirits and that reputation can be good or it can be bad. If you happen to build up a reputation of constantly causing problems in the astral it's a possibility that some spirits/entities might go out of their way to keep you out. As far as the effects our astral projections have on us after we pass away of course I cannot say. Personally I hope they wipe the slate clean and let you start over on your reputation, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Just as you would walk down the street in a city in the physical world of course there are some dangers. The main one is the fact you never know who/what you are going to bump into, but with some work towards conquering your fears that should never be a problem. If you are already having fears I would not suggest you start astral projection right away. You should take some time in deep meditation and think hard about what your fears are, think about are you scared of spirits and entities? Because if you are then astral projection might not be right at the present time. I say this because just like when you walk down the street in a city you never know whom you might bump into and the astral is practically a bustling city full of spirits of all natures. So if you spend some time astral projecting sooner or later you will run into the unsavory type of spirit who might not have your best interest in their hearts and minds.

As far as present dangers of astral projection there is only one to be honest. That is if you have heart issues or are prone to heart attacks then astral projection is not recommended. Sometimes during our projections either the experience or just random physiology will cause your heart to race or even beat irregular, if you have heart disease or issues this could be problematic. Other than that there are no present upfront dangers other then what you may or may not bump into while projecting. As long as you stick to the cardinal rule of never making any binding/lasting agreements or signing any spiritual contracts with a spirit you really have nothing to worry about. The only thing they can do to you is scare you and if you have already conquered your fears that should not an issue.

I believe that has answered your first question properly. Saying a prayer cannot hurt you but it's not necessarily going to keep away the lower vibrational entities/spirits either. Prayer is a tool not a remedy, so you can use that tool but do not expect it to solve all the problems you run into while projecting. The best way to start is through a dream journal and work on becoming a lucid dreamer. Also you will want to start meditating regularly and from that point you can work on projecting. The fourth question answers itself.. If you aren't sleeping of course you are going to be tired it doesn't matter if you were astral projecting or watching TV, if you do not get any sleep you are going to be tired. A night that you did sleep but also had a lot of projections/lucid dreams will probably make you oversleep or wake up tired because instead of your astral body and other subtle bodies resting and regaining energy they are out traveling around burning energy.
Old 27-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
I can assure you, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. :)

Quote:
Is it safe?
Very. If you ever feel uncomfortable, you simply return to your body.

Quote:
saying a prayer before?
If you need that in order to feel safe, then sure. :)

Quote:
For me, it was Phasing. I could never get that whole Classic Separation OBE thing down. LoL Yes, you end up in the same place with Phasing as you would doing any other method. You can find out about Phasing and some methods involved from my website in the link in my sig.

Quote:
Nope, because your physical body is fast asleep resting. It's only your consciousness that is "active".
Old 27-03-2013, 03:35 AM
Guide

Not too long ago i was trying to sleep and Had A strange experience And Wasnt Sure if This was ap or not...it felt So real, i Was walking And in this driveway And soo real, And All Of A sudden it felt like a Seizure almost, and i Hit the ground And i Remember trying To snap out of This and Wake up and it was difficult And When I Finnally Did i almost felt As if i snaped bak into My Body as If trying To force myself..not A pleasant experience
Old 03-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Not too long ago i was trying to sleep and Had A strange experience And Wasnt Sure if This was ap or not...it felt So real, i Was walking And in this driveway And soo real, And All Of A sudden it felt like a Seizure almost, and i Hit the ground And i Remember trying To snap out of This and Wake up and it was difficult And When I Finnally Did i almost felt As if i snaped bak into My Body as If trying To force myself..not A pleasant experience
Oh that was a projection alright. Not all projections are pleasant though. :)