Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-03-2013, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
I was hoping that I would be able to stop taking it after I get my degree & get into my career. I notice that at my job now, I don't feel the need to be on it..just for school. I know it is really bad for me, i actually notice some common depression symptoms/negative thoughts from being on it sometimes...so you said it already, but that is probably what my body is protecting myself from? Negative energy given off by this medication? I'm hoping that the damage done to my chakras/subtle body isn't permanent..?
I like that binaural beat. could you send me some more? I appreciate all your help.
Old 23-03-2013, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
I projected last night! I remember sitting up out of my body --I wasn't able to get up or walk around--but I just sat up & looked to the left of me, & there was some kind of spirit or entity sitting there. It was a masculine figure. He was glowing to me & beautiful. I didn't feel afraid at all..it was all pretty comforting actually. We had this discussion about Dimethyltryptamine he confirmed my beliefs & said something about Arcturus? My dream recall is still really bad so I can't remember much else after that...Its almost like right after he said that i was immediately pulled back into my body..I woke up & I felt this kind of "all-knowing" type of empowering feeling. It was the strangest. I fell back asleep & had a weird dream that I don't remember..which ended up turning into a false awakening to my alarm clock going off. It all seemed so real to me. It was a very strange night..
Old 23-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
I projected last night! I remember sitting up out of my body --I wasn't able to get up or walk around--but I just sat up & looked to the left of me, & there was some kind of spirit or entity sitting there. It was a masculine figure. He was glowing to me & beautiful. I didn't feel afraid at all..it was all pretty comforting actually. We had this discussion about Dimethyltryptamine he confirmed my beliefs & said something about Arcturus? My dream recall is still really bad so I can't remember much else after that...Its almost like right after he said that i was immediately pulled back into my body..I woke up & I felt this kind of "all-knowing" type of empowering feeling. It was the strangest. I fell back asleep & had a weird dream that I don't remember..which ended up turning into a false awakening to my alarm clock going off. It all seemed so real to me. It was a very strange night..

Great did you project using the binaural beat I suggested to you? I am glad you weren't scared of the entity/spirit and the fact that he was glowing is a good sign. Don't get me wrong all entities can appear in almost any fashion they wish but typically light beings glow, although I have seen a "dark" entity glow as well. The experience though indicates the spirit didn't mean you any harm, at least not at this point. But who knows what is good or bad honestly? A spirit might appear to be doing something bad to us when in reality it will end up something good. I don't know much about Arcturus but it appears to be a bright star. Edgar Cayce said that Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in this galaxy. It is the fifth- dimensional civilization that is a prototype of Earth's future. Its energy works as an emotional, mental, and spiritual healer for humanity. It is also an energy gateway through which humans pass during death and rebirth. I just read all of this and it's very interesting to me, perhaps it was an Arcturian whom visited you. Do you have any recollection of what he looked like?
Old 23-03-2013, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
Yes! your binaural beat worked like a charm. :)
It could have been anything though. You're right. From what I remember of it, one thing that really stood out to me, was how intoxicating & "hazy" it was being near this entity..when I sat up, it was almost like this thing was just "waiting" for me. You know? As far as what he looked like..his skin was a pale gray color which was glowing like said & translucent, his skin seemed really thin looking. He actually appeared quite human looking besides the other abnormalities. His eyes were a hypnotizing deep blue color his head looked shaved. I don't really know much anything about Arcturus. But it really makes me curious & want to look into it more.
Old 23-03-2013, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
I wish I could just understand better what it all meant.
Old 23-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Yes! your binaural beat worked like a charm. :)
It could have been anything though. You're right. From what I remember of it, one thing that really stood out to me, was how intoxicating & "hazy" it was being near this entity..when I sat up, it was almost like this thing was just "waiting" for me. You know? As far as what he looked like..his skin was a pale gray color which was glowing like said & translucent, his skin seemed really thin looking. He actually appeared quite human looking besides the other abnormalities. His eyes were a hypnotizing deep blue color his head looked shaved. I don't really know much anything about Arcturus. But it really makes me curious & want to look into it more.

Sometimes with these types of experience there isn't much to understand and you just take the experience for what it is until you have a later chance to ask him some questions. I imagine it got hazy because you are still having issues with recalling but with more of these experiences and you keeping a short leash on the time of these experiences it will get better. It wasn't almost like he was waiting for you, he was waiting for you. They are always waiting for me at least and oddly enough it's not always the same spirits. Sometimes it's a female and sometimes it's these two guys that are big tricksters and they don't like the female spirit. I asked them if they knew her last night and the one got extremely angry and said he confronted her in a church or something. He was babbling at that point so I can't recall exactly what he said.

If he was an Arcturian that's not exactly what they are described to look like but appearance is maleable in the spirit dimensions so it's very likely he could of been taking a different form to make you a little more comfortable. Or it may of not been an Arcturian but it mentioned Arcturus because it wants you to dig deeper into that subject. From my reading they basically work with the Ascended Masters and they are very close to God-like beings that vibrate at the highest of frequencies that want to help Humans find the God inside of themself and vibrate at a similar vibration. So it might be something you want to read up on so in the future you can discuss it with this spirit because clearly it wanted you to know about Arcturus. With you holding no previous knowledge about this I would say it's a sign that you have some work to do.
Old 24-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Experiencer
That is interesting. Really neat that you talk to spirits like that in the astral. After that weird night, it just seems that I've been too tired to try to project again. Although my curiosity about this spirit makes me want to connect with it again, I'm going to keep trying & see where it gets me.

All the information you've provided is very useful & interesting. I'm going to see if I can find any books on Arcturians.. You said that they want to help humans find their "inner God". Maybe he visited me to help since I have picked up all these interests on spiritual awakening & meditation recently. What a great first experience. These beings sound very lovely.

& as for his appearance, I'm actually working on a sketch/painting of what i remember of him for documentation purposes that I can post on here once I'm done. I like the idea of painting my dreams..just a hobby of mine that i feel would help with the dream recall! But I think you're absolutely right on every level.
Old 24-03-2013, 02:29 PM
spiritual_being83

I have only had this happen a few times but I am confident you most likely did AP. Sometimes we do not realize it has happened until a bit of time after. I know I tend to remember most of my dreams however I always remember my lucid dreams and AP type dreams. Take your dreams and start writing them down. You may see a pattern develop but I think it is safe to say you did AP.
Old 26-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Seeker
That's awesome.. Thats happened with me before too.. I currently am getting to this stage where I can look at a picture of someone, and be able to tell things that are wrong with them in their life to stuff they are confident and or happy about. Its weird, and I barely started doing it... The more energy work & meditation I do, the better it is. :)