Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-04-2019, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder

if ppl are earth angels incarnated angels than what is ppl that isn't where do their.

Hello maybe someone that has more knowledge about angels tell me. i know there are ppl on this earth that are earth angels incranated angels , that do good but what about ppl om this earth who cause problems in families , chaos ,i know humans are not perfect but I'm talking about the ones souls who are narcissists,trouble makers in families. ,I've been wondering about that. any like to chime in on this one please do thank u. dawn
Old 15-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Master

So basically you are asking the question why some people are evil? If you go deep down enough on this path you will not find the answer, only possible answers.There's no real explanation for how evil appeared.... All the scriptures give us only possible answers but there is no definitive answer.. Take for example, Lucifer, one of the God's greatest angels, he became proud of this beauty and desired God's throne, but there is no real explanation on how an angel that is in the very presence of God may become evil... Some say that for light to exist there must be its opposite, darkness.Some say that evil is nothing else but "low vibrations", in other words, we live in the home of evil because this is a low vibrational environment, this is hell.Some say that there's no such thing as evil but I tend to ignore theories that can't see the obvious.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Master
The origins of humanity lie in the angelic.
I believe that the fall of the angelic is equated with that of humanity in the Garden of God.

Archangels are similar to generals in human armies and one can surmise that when Lucifer rebelled he brought with Him companies or legions of angels with him.
See Revelation 13 regarding the, "stars".
Stars in scripture from Genesis to Revelation represent angels and humanity alike. And, the Lord Himself also.

Science today, since Einstein, tells us that this material plane, time and space, is the illusion.
The greater reality and truth is the timeless, and involving Spirit.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
The two answers so far are excellent. "that guy"s response is very well said. The polarity of true light and dark, are neutral. Each true side has no intention. I think in a manner, among incarnations, there are generally 3 sides of the deal, good/ decent, bad eggs and darker ones, and the neutrals/ newer souls/ more vulnerable ones due to ignorance, or just lack of knowledge. These are sort of the basis of the current reality. I believe those of lower/corrupt / darker energies are the ones who chose that path, who have no interesting in going back to higher ways, who would rather spend their time subjugating others than lifting them up. In this time period, I think most of the old souls are coming back, given the recent explosions of lightworkers and those who practice the darker, it seems that both sides have come through.

The quote between Lucifer and not actually knowing where "evil" started, I think there are a number of misconceptions about names and labels. If you ask me, seems like the whole band came to town in this time period, perhaps at least a good amount of them. A good number of things we are taught aren't actually the way things are. So I think for now to sum things up, 3 sides, light, chaos, neutrals.
Old 18-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hello maybe someone that has more knowledge about angels tell me. i know there are ppl on this earth that are earth angels incranated angels , that do good but what about ppl om this earth who cause problems in families , chaos ,i know humans are not perfect but I'm talking about the ones souls who are narcissists,trouble makers in families. ,I've been wondering about that. any like to chime in on this one please do thank u. dawn
They would be the unhealed.

Most darkness is perpetrated from deep seated pain, an unhealed wound that causes fear/anger/sadness. If it festers it can become systemic.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Master
One book I found enervating and uplifting about angels.

"Angels on Assignment".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
They would be the unhealed.

Most darkness is perpetrated from deep seated pain, an unhealed wound that causes fear/anger/sadness. If it festers it can become systemic.
This...this is another class should mention, those able to heal/redeem. I agree completely that an mount of pain and sadness may be too much at the time for a soul, it does act like an infection in ways.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks everyone for the replies , its sounds like everyone is right on track with the answer i was looking for thanks