My late wife was a very gifted medium/psychic who read through automatic drawing and she was also a very gifted visual artist and seamstress.
She did a lot of readings, brought crossed over loved ones into some of those readings from the Afterlife and helped a lot of folks find peace and closure with those in the Afterlife.
Since my late wife crossed back in May 2016, I've been hounded by a lot of questions about the nature of psychic abilities and medium-ship in general but am too cheap to spend $$ at a psychic business. I guess I could go to a Spiritualist church but I'm not much of a "church" person so here I am at this forum to ask questions.
1. Why did my gifted wife NOT KNOW that she was diabetic until after a heart attack and surgery?
2. How was my gifted wife able to "read" my mind and yet NOT KNOW what caused my Erectile Dysfunction about half way through our wonderful marriage?
3. Why was my gifted wife plagued by certain emotional problems such as: jealousy, resentment, insecurity as an artist and a huge array of physical problems, ailments and almost constant PAIN????
4. Why did she NOT KNOW it when a certain drug (Digoxin) nearly KILLED HER?
5. Why did she often say she "knew" that such and such was going to happen AFTER it happened. I am not saying she lied about that but I often wondered why she did not say such and such is going to happen
BEFORE it happened?
I am filled with complicated questions about my late wife's behaviors just before she crossed over and sincerely want to understand exactly how a medium's mind works and just how much a medium can and cannot do or know. I did not expect my late wife to be PERFECT nor a Super Woman but there is so much about the psychic world/life that simply confuses me for now.
If any of you are 'gifted' please try to help me see just what all you can and cannot do or understand with your 'abilities'.
I've been told that some gifted folks CANNOT read them selves so maybe that alone will explain why my wife did not know or foresee certain things that happened to her such as: falling down A LOT, being damaged and nearly killed by some drugs, carrying so many ailments and pain and what I now believe was a huge load of UNFINISHED EMOTIONAL BUSINESS at the end of her life.
I am no doubt carrying a lot of completely unrealistic and fanciful concepts, expectations and beliefs about what gifted folks can and cannot have and do so, please help me understand the real nature of 'gifted' folks.