Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know right ----that post of hers was spot on.

Offerings - any input FairyCrystal?
What was said seemed great, FoxTracks, just wanted even more input
that's all.
Thank you Miss Hepburn.

FoxTracks wanted more input? He was telling about leaving an offering. That can be very good practice, especially if nature / nature spirits have helped you.
And sometimes people wonder how it works as the offering is not consumed. It is, however, the energy of it, so they won't eat the honey or chew the tobacco.
It's the energy of the gift, of you giving.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Are fairies 🧚‍♀️ nice?
Old 03-04-2020, 05:25 PM
Knower

Of the nature spirits I find fairies are some of the most light hearted ^.^
Old 03-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Master
I also like the Fae and have worked with them often. I'm not talking about the cute li'l flower fairies, those are different.
When I speak of the Faeries I mean the ones that are taller, the ones from the Avalon stories basically.
It's confusing that in English you call both types 'Fairies'.

They're nice, but headstrong. Just be respectful as you would with humans or any being.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:48 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelerthinker
Yeah, I think I have to try the food offerings and definitely have to practice more of my intuiton.

Tried to tag 2 people in this reply, let's see if it works. Hey to add onto FairyCrystal's wonderful suggestions (props to her) with offerings Faeries like the herb Thyme. The animals will like the smell of it aswell. To give an idea of processes, I use ground thyme and sage, mix it with the food offering then charge them with intentions over my crystals using music or audio. Hope this helps and would love to know any updates.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Master
Most important thing is to love nature ( which is what they're all about ). Ask them to educate you about nature and living as one with the natural surroundings/environment. Be friendly with them. God knows what you could learn. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 10:32 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Most important thing is to love nature ( which is what they're all about ). Ask them to educate you about nature and living as one with the natural surroundings/environment. Be friendly with them. God knows what you could learn. Amen

Amen! yes utopiandreamchild you got it.

I haven't thought of asking them to educate me about them. That would be a good intention. Be like "what does this mean?" "what are you trying to teach me?" I will try that.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Administrator
In my opinion you don't need how to ask how to connect with Nature Spirits as they are around you anyway. Especially when you walk in Nature
You just have to be open enough to see them

Namaste
Old 06-07-2020, 06:19 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
In my opinion you don't need how to ask how to connect with Nature Spirits as they are around you anyway. Especially when you walk in Nature
You just have to be open enough to see them

Namaste

Native Spirit hey hey

Yes they are around. I think they need our permission to connect though so setting intentions or actions would allow them. I noticed with offerings what it does is strengthen my connection to the area, the animals and the earth. When I see it in my minds eye there's a bonded feeling attached to it. I find showing gratitude and love with offerings then gets reciprocated in various ways.

I gotta say though the damn mosquitos are quite a distraction lol I put on jogging pants and a hoodie then spray repellent. As soon I get home I wash it off.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Guide
I'm glad I came across this thread! So much info.

I've always been interested in nature spirits.