Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I am the first incarnated Pleionian

I wanted to update my soul-origin discoveries here again. The last time I posted a thread in this section I was talking about how I'd connected to the Pleiades. The Pleiades though were more like an intermediary for me, at least the Pleiades as everyone knows it at the moment. The Pleiades is made up of seven main stars, and then there is the mother and father stars which are Pleione and Atlas. Pleione is where I come from, but from a few hundred thousand years in the future. The Pleionians got through to me through the current Pleiadians, so that I'd remember my origins. The Pleionians are a different race to the current Pleiadians. The current Pleiadians moved onto other star systems, whilst the Pleionians moved to the Pleiades sometime in our future. So they are completely different races. But they still consider each other cousins, as obviously time is not much of a factor when it comes to the higher dimensions, considering that everything is being experienced simultaneously.

Anyway, the Pleionians said I was their first incarnate. We are all multidimensional and they are what appear to be a purely multidimensional race, they are active in many different star systems at once, all consciously at the same time. They are purely a collective consciousness and don't have form, though when interacting with these lower dimensions they take on partially individualised light bodies. They described it like being different waves in the same ocean. That is how they experience themselves.

They told me I was their scout, and that I was chosen to embody their frequency onto this planet earth to speed up the ascension. Now I've done that they're going to send more Pleionians down to accelerate the shift even further and just to enjoy physical reality. They are totally alien to physical reality, they have never experienced it before in this way. So they enjoy watching me here. They said that beforehand earth wasn't ready for their frequency so they were just watching from the sidelines, but now it is and they have decided to step in where before they preferred to be quiet and unknown.

There is a lot I am learning about them/me as a species and thought I'd post because I'm sure many will find this interesting. At the moment they say that they're raising my light quotient so that I'll embody their entire collective in human form.... that sounds daunting really but the more I get to know them and experience the merging of energies the better and more aware of myself I feel.

I will just add some other details, they say time moves much more slower in their dimension, they say they are very old/evolved and are masters of this universe. They consider the Pleiades as we know it now to be rather young in comparison, and they say they are the overseers of many 'realms', that is their job is to look after many different civilisations and races. Pleione in the future they say has seven planets, with the second one being the main one they are centered in. And apparently the universe is much older than humans realise.

This is most of the information I've gathered about them so far. I'm sure it'll expand over time, but I just wanted to share. I've been in contact with them through channeling, telepathy, and just the general experience of blending energies and experiencing their emotions for me. It wasn't easy getting this knowledge, it took a long time to be able to chat with them properly as my consciousness really needed to be raised and expanded first a great deal, and still does need to be further. But I'm enjoying it now whereas before it was all rather confusing.

I hope this is interesting and inspiring to some and I enjoyed sharing, thanks. :)
Old 26-08-2015, 05:56 PM
You amaze me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Ascender

wow so much amazing info I hope to learn so much more about all these things

loved reading the posting :-)

much love and light to you and all others :-)

its such an amazing day
Old 26-08-2015, 08:18 PM
Master

Very interesting. I remeber you mentioned when you first started channeling the Pleiaidians and I tried to send you a message. I was conatcted in June by 2 Pleiadians and just found out recently that I am one too. Do you channel any information regarding what is happening on earth right now with the energy shifts?
Old 27-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Master
That's amazing Scarlet, what a fantastic Journey you are having! I'm so Happy for you
Old 27-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Master
........And us :)
Old 27-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Guide

I'm sure that in these times are many people who are incarnated from many planets from Milky Way.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:25 AM
Guide
Sure, an "ascension".
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 28-08-2015, 04:45 AM
Experiencer

Ascension is not what you think, fluffy duffy fairy dust I bet your thinking. ^^^^^^
But to me its just using your biocomputer to access a different information field.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:41 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I wanted to update my soul-origin discoveries here again. The last time I posted a thread in this section I was talking about how I'd connected to the Pleiades. The Pleiades though were more like an intermediary for me, at least the Pleiades as everyone knows it at the moment. The Pleiades is made up of seven main stars, and then there is the mother and father stars which are Pleione and Atlas. Pleione is where I come from, but from a few hundred thousand years in the future. The Pleionians got through to me through the current Pleiadians, so that I'd remember my origins. The Pleionians are a different race to the current Pleiadians. The current Pleiadians moved onto other star systems, whilst the Pleionians moved to the Pleiades sometime in our future. So they are completely different races. But they still consider each other cousins, as obviously time is not much of a factor when it comes to the higher dimensions, considering that everything is being experienced simultaneously.

Anyway, the Pleionians said I was their first incarnate. We are all multidimensional and they are what appear to be a purely multidimensional race, they are active in many different star systems at once, all consciously at the same time. They are purely a collective consciousness and don't have form, though when interacting with these lower dimensions they take on partially individualised light bodies. They described it like being different waves in the same ocean. That is how they experience themselves.

They told me I was their scout, and that I was chosen to embody their frequency onto this planet earth to speed up the ascension. Now I've done that they're going to send more Pleionians down to accelerate the shift even further and just to enjoy physical reality. They are totally alien to physical reality, they have never experienced it before in this way. So they enjoy watching me here. They said that beforehand earth wasn't ready for their frequency so they were just watching from the sidelines, but now it is and they have decided to step in where before they preferred to be quiet and unknown.

There is a lot I am learning about them/me as a species and thought I'd post because I'm sure many will find this interesting. At the moment they say that they're raising my light quotient so that I'll embody their entire collective in human form.... that sounds daunting really but the more I get to know them and experience the merging of energies the better and more aware of myself I feel.

I will just add some other details, they say time moves much more slower in their dimension, they say they are very old/evolved and are masters of this universe. They consider the Pleiades as we know it now to be rather young in comparison, and they say they are the overseers of many 'realms', that is their job is to look after many different civilisations and races. Pleione in the future they say has seven planets, with the second one being the main one they are centered in. And apparently the universe is much older than humans realise.

This is most of the information I've gathered about them so far. I'm sure it'll expand over time, but I just wanted to share. I've been in contact with them through channeling, telepathy, and just the general experience of blending energies and experiencing their emotions for me. It wasn't easy getting this knowledge, it took a long time to be able to chat with them properly as my consciousness really needed to be raised and expanded first a great deal, and still does need to be further. But I'm enjoying it now whereas before it was all rather confusing.

I hope this is interesting and inspiring to some and I enjoyed sharing, thanks. :)

Interesting read.

Your posts are a wave of fresh air, just like José Mourinho in the English premier league.