Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 09-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Guide
Angel1 The Mystery of our Sun

In 1952, an Arizona research group made contact with friendly space people who communicated by Radiotelegraphy. Here is one of their messages, received on 9th August 1952:

"I am Regga of Masar (their name for Mars); Council Circle meets. You were assembled tonight. Oara is here. He is the planetary representative of Saturn. I must tell you a few things of interest. These true facts may even surprise you, but they are so. Many of your people on Earth know them to be true. Your Sun, which is our Sun also, is NOT a hot flaming body. It is a cool body. One of our great astronomers believed this and stated it. The so-called solar prominences are as cool as your Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). You do not necessarily have to have heat just because you have light. Look at your firefly.
You think your Sun gives off great heat because you can "feel" it. Certain forces come from the Sun and when they enter the Earth's magnetic field this resonating field causes friction. And from friction you get heat....In outer space, the Sun does not appear as bright as it does on Earth." [Explorer 21: This was said 17 years before the 1st astronauts discovered TO THEIR SURPRISE that the Sun and stars in the blackness of space glow very dimly, compared to how bright they look when seen from the Earth's surface].

(from the book THE SAUCERS SPEAK by George Hunt Williamson)
Old 10-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder
hmm very interesting! definitely makes you question what you think you know about the universe
Old 10-10-2015, 05:00 PM
lifensoul

Thats explain one of my questions...i have lately been wondering that if the sun was as hot as we generally hear or assume it to be, as if it was, then there would not be as much temerature variation on earth, snow and ice in one place and extremely hot, in the next spot, relatively compared to the size of earth and distance between the sun and earth, that too given the symmetry of earth itself. But thats also explained by the climate change theory, that the climate change generally has to do with suns heat melting ice caps due to human carbon footprint depleting the ozone layer, which simply got to be wrong if one considers the temperature differences on earth. Ozone layer doesnt protect us from the heat, as the heat cant be coming from the sun, but the lqyer might somehow generate the temperature differences from one point to another on earth....my thoughts anyways. I dont beleive in climate change and global warming anyway...its just a business. They might have updated the climate change theories to make it as confusing as possible for the general population to understand, as it tends to happen in these cases, but i dont think it really matters.

Last edited by lifensoul : 10-10-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Master
we also discussed our mysterious star here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh... bout+the+sun

if the sun was hot how could being live there? but some folks are so appalled when you shake their belief system.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Guide
Thanks so much for your open-mindedness. Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealily
hmm very interesting! definitely makes you question what you think you know about the universe
Old 12-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Guide
Your comments about temperature variations on Earth have a ring of truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Thats explain one of my questions...i have lately been wondering that if the sun was as hot as we generally hear or assume it to be, as if it was, then there would not be as much temerature variation on earth, snow and ice in one place and extremely hot, in the next spot, relatively compared to the size of earth and distance between the sun and earth, that too given the symmetry of earth itself. But thats also explained by the climate change theory, that the climate change generally has to do with suns heat melting ice caps due to human carbon footprint depleting the ozone layer, which simply got to be wrong if one considers the temperature differences on earth. Ozone layer doesnt protect us from the heat, as the heat cant be coming from the sun, but the lqyer might somehow generate the temperature differences from one point to another on earth....my thoughts anyways. I dont beleive in climate change and global warming anyway...its just a business. They might have updated the climate change theories to make it as confusing as possible for the general population to understand, as it tends to happen in these cases, but i dont think it really matters.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Guide
Skygazer, you speak wisely.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:08 PM
lifensoul

It would be nice if this thread can be somehow included into skygazers thread.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Yikes! There be no science here. Kind of scary one might know so little about so many proven scientific facts. Any radio messages would have been picked up by SETI. There be no civilizations on Mars and Saturn.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:20 PM
lifensoul

Yiking up the wrong tree shekinah. This aint your science section!!