Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Experiencer

How do I find my tribe?

I hear about how once you awaken you will find your tribe. I have never found mine. Has anyone got any tips for me please?
Old 09-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
I feel as though this is another of those romanticised myths as well...

The idea of finding your tribe is quite idealised.
It's even romanticised in Hollywood - with those movies about the perfect friendship group.
I feel like this perpetuates the myth.

I tend to try and focus on just living and appreciating the now and who I am with or not with in the now.

People come and go throughout life.

I try my best to just honour those who come into my life for any given time...

I've been blessed with a few soul mates at various stages of my journey they are usually always scattered over years and decades -
I haven't had a socially structured 'group' or tribe since highschool.

I wonder where the notion of the spiritual tribe came from? Someone would have at some point created the idea.

I suppose in a time when humans didn't move around so much maintaining a lifetime tribe of people came more naturally.

Now days the nature of our 'tribes' may have changed - as society has changed - perhaps it is time to think outside the box of the story we've been sold.

A lot of my 'tribe' live many hundreds of kilometres away and I only talk to them a few times a year.. Some of my tribe are animals, some spirit guides and ancestors who I only feel on a vibrational level, some are Co - workers...

It's always changing as well as life is in constant flow. It'd stagnate if it wasn't.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Master
I'd also like to find my tribe, that craving is getting stronger and stronger. Like-minded people to whom you don't have to explain every little thing about what you're busy with, who support you and your dreams and you them and so on. Nourishing and inspiring relationships in that sense. Someone called that 'power partners'. Totally different from family and 'normal' friends.

How you get it... I guess getting clear what it is you need and going places where like-minded people go. WHich would mean going to where you feel called to go as well, otherwise you wouldn't be like-minded.
Truly be on that same vibration and then take action so you can meet them whether it's online or not.
I don't go out much, due to finances, and I live in a remote area with people I generally don't resonate with. Meaning I'd have to go further from home with activities to meet like-minded people, again costing quite a bit of money.

But nevertheless, if you are on that vibration, have dealt with ego issues enough, you will begin to attract them naturally. Law of Attraction.
Look at what kind of people you get in touch with now to see how you are doing with your vibration. Other people mirror you and this can tell you what you should work on and do differently.
Then again take action, do the work. See if people who come into your life change, become closer to what you consider to be your tribe. Then you know you're making progress.

I don't think they're going to magically appear, you must be on the right vibration (hence the awakening part I suppose), but then it must be possible for you to find them and they you. Meaning action, going out, doing things.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I hear about how once you awaken you will find your tribe. I have never found mine. Has anyone got any tips for me please?

My personal experience is the more I find myself the more I find them.
As I change and grow internally the people in my life do as well. Most have gone while the ones who stay change themselves as well.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone.. I guess losing the one spiritual friend I had. As the connection was too intense. Made me realise how alone I actually feel without him to talk to.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Master
I love the response from Emerald and Fairy...Slightly different, but they resonate.

Years ago I went for a reading with this guy and he said to me that the more spiritual I get the less connections I will have. He also said that there will be a turnaround in the way that I understand what a friendship is.

He said new people will appear, yet as Emerald said maybe not a tribe so much as people that come into and go out of our lives.

I have started to see everyone that I connect with as someone necessary even if it is just for a minute, friendship has us talking about our feelings and sharing and spirit has been teaching me that less of this is better. Therefore maybe the connections have to reflect this too?

It's a tough one. I too, would love to have a close friendship in my life. As Fairy says someone to chat to about all the stuff I do and I enjoy. Yet, alas, there is not a soul right now ...
Old 09-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Agreed, but it rings hollow. I want to reach out, help out, give, light the way in a general sense, and that comes easily now, but paradoxically if I was told this evening starting sunrise tomorrow I'd never again have contact with another human being, I'd be okay with it. In one of the other threads, one of the posters spoke of the grey world they exist in now, and having to come to terms with it. When I was kid, I remember reading about drummer Jack Irons lapsing into lifelong depression because his best friend (guitarist Hillel Slovak) died. I never understood that, but I do now, and find myself contemplating having to accept this as my new state of permanence. I see glimpses and flashes of a tribe, but it makes me sick to my stomach contemplating having to do....anything, ever again.

I'm rambling.......okay. I was depressed my entire life, but this experience has burned me down and born me again hard so I could be reborn into.....a whole 'nother type of depression (though a higher functioning one) that is much, much worse because I am 1000% cognizant of it this time, with the added value that my life is two-thirds over. All because I wanted to believe that I'd found my real tribe. That belief, those desires, it is nothing recent. It's embarrassing to even think about now, but when I was a teen I would idly daydream that my twin and their family would take me in. I don't remember much beyond that, but it seems signal. It would have been ill-fated regardless.

My advice would be that if one does find their own tribe, they best remember that enlightenment does not always equate to happiness, and clarity does not guarantee a better vignette. I suppose that sounds defeatist. It isn't, and anyone what tells you otherwise, remind them different paths are made and unmade in different ways.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
As I change and grow internally the people in my life do as well. Most have gone while the ones who stay change themselves as well.

I like the comment about finding oneself.

I have personally noticed a direct link between bringing and attracting friendships to me when I am feeling self acceptance, love and compassion for self.

I think when one has self acceptance we are like a mirror for others - we may feel self love but we have also become and carry ourselves with love as well.

I'm not a follower of law of attraction in any strict sense but I have noticed that working on being in the moment and working on self acceptance and self compassion seem to have heralded me most success in life.

I'm a subscriber to those attributes more so than the constant pursuit of raising my vibration as I feel self acceptance is something which is nurtured in the infinite now.
I'm my personal life experience people respond more to that realness of authenticity as well. ..

What it does is it makes me bolder, more authentic and caring with others as well.

So right now if I meet someone who I feel I am resonating with someone at one of my many activities around town - I have actually started to boldly step into my own vulnerability and ask potential friends to other events or organise something.

In the animal world there is a big cat, I think a lion knows that it will fail on 9 out of ten Attempts to catch it's dinner...

I'm not saying be a predator haha all I am saying is that in life I expect that I will experience some 'failed' attempts or false starts but every now and then I will experience something wonderful. All of this is just experience and feedback. None of it is a reflection of my self worth.
I tend to view life as an experience as one big creative experiment haha which puts a more positive spin on it as well

I think that in order to find others who we resonate with we also need to be OK with feeling a little vulnerable.
We are social creatures and the fear of rejection within us is quite a valid and real fear.

I feel as though the lion must have some self compassion haha... (in my metaphor of stories) And Boldness because it 'fails' so many times and yet it knows not of failure but only experience on the path to another experience lol lol.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Emerald heart. Interesting you talk about a lion. At 3:10 am this woke with a startlle to what sounded like the growling of a lion. So perhaps it was so I would listen to your message. :)
Old 09-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Knower

I agree, I think it's about working on, "self," with the idea there is more.. What I realized too is even say in marriage, the two become one, however there has to be, with The Divine, the energy is 3. For myself it is later in life this awakening, then it's like in force so many I am meeting, some have "been there," but I couldn't SEE the way I needed to before.. so yes just work on self improvements, and when one soul connections goes away refocus on "self," the love, God, etc., where there is a natural coming together over time of soul connections.
I like the sites that talk about the fact one has a twin ray, 7 twin flames, etc., and another that resonates is the 144 per soul, "group." The primary 12 seem the closest, yet it's kind of like meeting bio family though when grown up, matured (since it is forever family I believe), then extended family would be more like the 144 larger soul group, etc...
Some of the connections I used to struggle with .. which I believe are twin flames, meaning in my family of bio .. my going through this meeting, "forever family," has helped heal the wounds with love & understanding in bio family...
GOD, imo, has a way of making us wait.. on HIM. I feel I have been sort of shown this, "story," this, "book of life," in ways.. which catches back up on the other side.
As to a twin flame.. I met I think now, my "7," but there is one of them I feel closer to, who did not diss me.. though it was not perfect, by that time I could see the "family," part of it all.. so I think I will be very close to my twin ray too, but as a Light Body on the other side.. one can be, "close," to different ones, differently. There is no jealously there .. no sorrow.. no tears..
Seriously, it for me is like there is this very distinct order.. I feel like in another lifetime I was married to my twin ray.. maybe for some they are with their soul mate or their twin flame in marriage and forever.. I think each soul family works differently.. It's as much about self understanding, complete love, forgiveness, and seeing God's Story..
So if one is patient, God will bring things about in His Timing..
When this first began for me, I was horrified when I thought I met, "the one," but there is more than one, as to me, my understanding is, God is THE ONE, and then there is HIS family. So, it has to play out to eliminate all false anything but pure love & light & for higher dimensions than this 3D world as is.

I had done a lot of work on myself & was middle age when I met my first t.f. and had my awakening..
Right now I have one of my 7 t.f.'s near me, who is more like a son.. and I want to pull back.. it is Just Friends and we are the same age.. but it's like meeting family but in another dimension.. If you can maybe not worry about looking for it, but understand the love & what IS is what is about NOW and what will be, is when it will be, past/present/future..
When there is a con fus ion ..of this, then it is overwhelming..
I BEGGED to meet my, Other Half but when I did I realized it was way more than that this is FAMILY.. as a Christian I believe that God Is our Father and HE is our Spouse.. & thus it is.. we belong to HIM in a larger sense, this matrix like forever family.. Working on SELF to continue to develop thus allows the timing to be God's. Now if /when someone told me that sort of thing to be patient before this all began, my awakening, I felt very impatient in ways..
Now I get why there is a process to all of it.. it's not a 3D existence, this is a lower dimension we are in.. so the goal is to work on self, reach for highest self.. continually and then on other side we will be back together & with peace, love and understanding....
Oh & it's not easy.. but the hard work has to go along with the healing, manifestations of seeing into higher realms, along with.. one's soul connections.. It's not a destination it's a journey...
(I'm in middle of meeting one of like the 7th of the 7 twin flames, and very intense.. this is his awakening.. I think for many too, likely some of our soul connections are in bio family, or extended bio family)....