Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 34: In My Name

In My name, has such evil been performed, as to cause all with a human heart within, to weep and turn away.

Atrocities committed in My name do not forgive, but multiply the wrong.

By the evil they have done, then laid at My feet, My name is profaned.

The brutal worship only themselves; of Me, they know nothing.

Blood is neither mercy nor forgiveness, but only retribution and revenge.

Having placed within all the gentle voice of conscience, would I require or reward the unconscionable?

No more must you suffer their ancient lies inscribed in blood upon the skin of the lamb.

No more must you suffer false and fallen shepherds to feed wolves in My name.

I now affirm your human right to dismiss every malignant falsity of their fallen word.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:38 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 35: Good and Evil

I am One.

I do not create evil.

Having no rivals, of whom may I be jealous?

Having set all in motion, by My own will and according to plan; with whom shall I be angry?

Vengeance is sought by those for whom true justice is beyond reach; how then may I be vengeful?

You were told that I am jealous, angry and vengeful and men themselves have made an unholy misery of your world as proof.

You were told that, in a conspiracy with the Adversary, I rigged an ugly game against My own children, who were tricked to transgress, that I might curse all, dangle mercy and tease you to beg for it in fear.

Were I in truth, the jealous, angry, vengeful, unjust, bloodthirsty One they shamefully misrepresent to feed your fear; what desirable place, worthy of the name heaven, could I offer you or inhabit?
Old 27-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 36: I So Love

What matters the name proclaimed to justify evil or good? Shall one name struggle against another? It is not a different One that is revered, for All is One.

Good and evil are best recognized by the intentional causation or alleviation of avoidable suffering.

How would My glory be served by an eternity of your barren flattery?

To bless you I need not curse another. What worthy parent loves but one of their many children?

The good parent makes each know they are loved and special.

I am not Parent of a single tribe, or even twelve, but of worlds beyond your counting; each one precious.

Know this: Inhumanity and repression never possess divine mandate.

I treasure all who act upon the loving dictates of conscience to the relief of needless suffering.

I am loving and wise; to profit the guilty by harm to the innocent is not. Here and now truth is restored and new light shed upon the dark lies of the past.

For I so love the world, that in wisdom, have not made tortured blood of the blameless any part whatsoever of embracing My beloved children.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 37: I Am Just

They have said that I command evil, that their own inhuman desires receive divine justification.

As this world is not meant to benefit a few at the expense of the many, how may creation itself be intended to glorify One at the cost of all the rest?

I am not a self-obsessed tyrant; the universe is neither hostile, unjust nor ultimately meaningless.

You are not made to praise such horror; to worship falsity and be forever overcome by fear and confusion.

Though I am your maker, I will not be your master.

I am your eternal Parent, celestial Exemplar of how to raise your own children in Loving Wisdom; and in matters of love and wisdom, there can be no coercion.

Reconsider with care, that which you profess; may you now clearly discern the lies by which your world has too long been afflicted.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 38: Goodness Above Power

My name has long been taken in vain to murder and exploit the most helpless and innocent.

It is not for names that I care, but for all of you.

More names than you know belong to Me, not I to them.

They would portray Me as violent and unjust; call vast murder holy and in their own image, graven in blood; forever make of Me, the lord of slaughter.

They loudly proclaim faith in My existence, but not in My goodness.

Though it grieves Me to be so poorly regarded by My beloved children, I do not threaten and will not compel them to regard My goodness above My power.

By this, you discern their bitter taste of falsehood, recognize truth restored and return to Me.

By Our New Covenant of Loving Wisdom, their curse of blood, fire and fear is broken forevermore.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:45 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 39: Choose Loving Wisdom

You are not tools of My own self-worship; you are for your own sake, precious beyond words.

I do not reckon a man’s willingness to murder their trusting, bound and helpless child as righteousness; righteousness is the protection of innocence.

I do not require any murder whatsoever, to forgive My repentant children; I do not form Covenants on a slippery foundation of blood.

Yes, of course the Judge shall be first to do right; (Gen 18:25) I Myself must provide the perfect example by which virtue is revealed.

Though My capacity is infinite, My actions are measured and My power is self-restrained.

Intolerance is diabolical; none are so dangerously wrong as they who are quite beyond doubt; it is when most believing themselves righteous that they become truly monstrous.

Enraged by joy and frightened by freedom, they would force you prostrate
to submit along with them in grim bondage.

Courage is needed to fight monsters and Loving Wisdom is required not to become one.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:47 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 40: To Be Forgiven

How shall one sin of harming an innocent be rectified by the destruction of another?

How may the ritual spilling of innocent blood possibly absolve the guilty?

How would My disappointment be remedied by arranging for them to murder My child?

You are told I demand satisfaction for offense; whence then, come forgiveness and mercy?

To be forgiven, simply repent and do no more harm; by this, I am well pleased.

I do not demand one thing of you and do another Myself.

If I am not virtuous, what may be the prime mover of virtue?

Look within; listen now to the gentle voice of conscience found there and ask: Am I obliged to revere a murderer of children or sanctify the destruction of even one?

Take your time and consider carefully; I do not insist.

Come, let us reason together.

It is not good because I will it; I will it because it is good.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 41: Beyond Obedient Submission

If fear of Me begins wisdom and love drives out all fear; then you are told love and wisdom cannot co-exist.

But even wisdom itself emerges from out of love, and together rise to dwell forevermore within you.

You were not made merely to do My will; I am well able to accomplish My own will without assistance.

I do not desire mindless obedience.

Your true purpose is to become fully human beings and ascend.

They aspire to submit and obey without question, but a trained animal does the same; you do yourselves a disservice to idolize or imitate sheep.

Growing confident and virtuous; you do not languish, in eternal, obedient submission, stunted and uncertain, but grow into your own power, to thrive and flourish as My sovereign allies.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 42: To Manifest Destiny

I do not promise away the lives or lands of any.

I do not deliver enslaved children and stolen possessions into cruel, bloodstained hands for misuse.

I do not destroy cultures, defile holy places, nor burn books.

You were falsely told that I ever chose one people from out of all My children and set them to murder, plunder and rape the rest; whoever represents such self-righteous brutality as My will reveals only themselves.

Can any believe I would grant My divine sanction to criminal conquest of the peaceful or deprive anyone of what is rightfully their own?

This would render Me forever unworthy of reverence.

Can you determine who first taught that I am a conspirator to injustice?

I do not choose one nation or people to reject or diminish all others; nor privilege one brutal kingdom above the rest.

None may rightly manifest their own destiny at another’s expense.
Old 27-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Knower
Asherah Code 43: The Poison Root

Widely reviled is the poison root from out of which the rest have grown; yet they are grafted to it and can no longer simply depart.

Old habit has them trapped and bound to their own displeasure.

Were they but to find and act in Loving Wisdom with courage, the ascent awaits.

You do well to inquire and question what you were told of My ways; questions are ingrained and dwell nascent within you.

Grappling with worthy questions is among your purposes on earth and reveals the curiosity which leads to insight.

There is much learning for you here.

In discovering better answers, resistance and opposition depart and you rise to discern the loving method which proceeds beneath the surface.

It is a poor potter indeed who would blame the yielding clay for what has been wrought.

Submission to mindless zeal wholly consumes them in the flames of unquestioning obedience to they know not what.