Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-02-2015, 05:18 AM
anastaciia

Transition/Awakening Process

Lately I've been going through what I'm almost positive is the Ascension process, transitioning into a state of higher consciousness. I'm looking and reaching out for anyone else who has gone through something similar? I've read online and a lot of my symptoms resonate with the other forums and articles/posts I've read on the awakening.

Some of my symptoms include ringing in ears, headaches, feeling like my head is tingling at times, huge emotional swings, blurry vision/seeing almost aura like colors around people/objects, random crying spurs, muscle spams, restless sleeps, vivid dreams, shivering, fatigue, and overall flu like aches and pains throughout my body. I have been to the doctor for reassurance and all my tests came back perfectly normal so I'm almost positive it has to be something to do with energy shifts.

If anyone has any information or insight on this, I would REALLY love the help and guidance, I'm reaching out to my mother and her friend who are both Reiki masters and energy healers and they are helping me immensely but it would be so nice to discuss it with someone who has directly experienced what I'm experiencing. I'm hoping to carry in my mother's footsteps and I just started learning more about energy healing and becoming a healer myself. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Old 23-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account

I've been through an awakening, lots of people here have.

What type of help are you looking for?
Old 23-02-2015, 05:31 PM
anastaciia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I've been through an awakening, lots of people here have.

What type of help are you looking for?

Mostly just some guidance and insight on how long the process takes/what can I expect. I've been thinking a lot of negative thoughts lately due to the physical pain and conditions I'm in but I know that everything positive will come out of it. It's also an emotional roller coaster, so just any tips you have for how you overcame all the hard stuff would be awesome!
Old 23-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Master
If its like me it may be some underlying issues bubbling up that you need to deal with. not sure if it's the same for you as it was for me, your experiences will be different since you are a different person to me, obviously. I've done some stuff like I integrated my shadow aspect. I'm healing my inner child at the moment.

I think that is needed, in me at least, and it'll form a good foundation the more I do it. Though as I said each of us is an individual so it may be somewhat different with you then with me.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastaciia
Mostly just some guidance and insight on how long the process takes/what can I expect. I've been thinking a lot of negative thoughts lately due to the physical pain and conditions I'm in but I know that everything positive will come out of it. It's also an emotional roller coaster, so just any tips you have for how you overcame all the hard stuff would be awesome!

Surrender to the experience. Let go and accept the process.... it'll make things a hundred times easier.

What I learned after so much pain.
Old 24-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Every life path is unique and sacred, so it's your personal ascension experience. No one can tell you what to expect specifically...maybe one thing in common during the ascension process is that the Soul gets rid of inner darkness one step at a time...and this is a painful but absolutely necessary procedure.
Pain and Shadow remaining hidden deep within the Soul will surface, only to be released but this will cause some psychosomatic problems, no way around this. I think you should always keep in mind all this is for the best, it's like a balloon releasing uneeded ballast in order to fly and reach a higher state of existence. It's scary, the rollercoaster. It became a lot easier for me when i fully embraced the experience despite the fear and pain. Easier said than done...but absolutely worth it ! :)
Old 26-02-2015, 09:01 AM
BigBadBeef

Not sure what you're going through, but I've become hypersensitive to weather, my skull's a barometer.

HEADACHE - its gonna get cloudy soon
HEADACHE, TINGLING, STIFF NECK - its gonna rain
But the weatherman said...
Forget that clumsy dork, you'll see...
Half an hour later is like the almighty one's plumbing has suddenly blown.

Oh, and pain will naturally make you cranky.

The awakening is not within your own body, its in your mind, and whatever transitions you are going through are seamless, not matter what some self-gratuated spiritual yokel would try to tell you.

This is for you:
http://youtu.be/dQqCMe_37P0?t=32m10s
Old 27-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
If anyone has any information or insight on this, I would REALLY love the help and guidance, I'm reaching out to my mother and her friend who are both Reiki masters and energy healers and they are helping me immensely but it would be so nice to discuss it with someone who has directly experienced what I'm experiencing. I'm hoping to carry in my mother's footsteps and I just started learning more about energy healing and becoming a healer myself. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Hello,

These are physical body re-calibrations to accommodate the influx of new energies. There is information at this link which may be of interest to you.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_newport-15.html

Quote:
The New Approaching Energy of Space

If you could see multidimensional energies, and you had the ability to stand back and watch your solar system as it raced around the middle of the galaxy, you could see a ribbon of energy that you are currently intersecting. Right now, your solar system, you might say, has been in a bubble of protective energy since life began on this planet. This is an astronomical measurement and is known by science. It even has a name. So this is not esoteric. As this bubble dissipates and you move into a new area of space, this ribbon of energy that you are now intersecting is different. In fact, it represents higher energy, and some might even call it radiation.

As your solar system moves firmly into it, it's the first time that this has ever occurred with Humans on the earth. It takes millions of years for your solar system to make one revolution around the center. Therefore, you were not here the last time this took place. You are now sanctioned with the consciousness of the creative seed in you, and here comes the radiation, right on schedule. We have said this before and we have channelled this, for this is not new information. But now we put it together.

The first thing that this radiation intercepts is the largest thing in your solar system - your sun. The sun is a nuclear engine, and it has the most energy of your system. The new radiation interfaces with your sun and immediately the sun will change its energy. The sun will then blast this new information through the solar wind (the heliosphere of the sun) right to the earth. It will immediately be intercepted by your magnetic grid (as normal), for your magnetic grid always intercepts any energy from the heliosphere. The heliosphere (the magnetic grid of the sun) overlaps the magnetic grid of the earth, and the information transfer is complete through something called inductance. Now it's in your magnetic grid. As a review, remember that we have taught you that whatever attribute is in your magnetic grid is then transmitted to your DNA. Connect the dots from a 25-year-old message: The new energy affects the sun. The sun gives the energy to your grid, and your grid gives it to your DNA. You are affected.

[www.newscientist.com]

The New 'Message' from Space

Let me tell you what the message is that is being communicated: Unlock to 44 percent! This is the message: The Human race has passed the marker and is ready for the next step in evolution. I am talking about the old soul. You are the ones who will be first to get this message. It is you, and some of your "old soul" children, who are starting to feel and accept this!

You are most likely one of these "old soul" children who are starting to feel and accept your ascension transformation opportunity.

That unlock to 44 percent references your DNAs efficiency. Most of humanity is operating at 33%.

That would be what I think.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

i suggest read the book "what is Light body???"
by tashira.
all levels os ascension n related symptoms well explained...
some more tools also provided to help urself in need of light
Old 28-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Master
Hi,

I like that book. On page #53 it states that "When the pituitary gland is functioning at its highest level, you will not age or die".

Now that is from what is described as 7th level of light body. Which as I understand it is when the DNA is functioning at 44%.

These energetic shifts are not imposed upon all of humanity. There is the free choice to ignore them. However the potentials to understand them, accept them, and evolve as a result requires an effort.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/