Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annaalant
Hi, my son (4) is an indigo and at the moment he is having great problems sleeping. He wakes up screaming and crying and seems to be sleepwalking. He seems to be totally paniked isn´t aware that we are there and are speaking to him. He has also woken up screaming and pointing terrified at some kind of entities, also here we were unable to reach him for about 10 mins. I pray with him every night and ask his guardian angels to protect him.
Has anyone else experienced such things?

You might consider doing a google search on night terrors and nightmares - they are common in children unfortunately and for whatever reason they are happening, you may find something to help you ease his fear.

An idea I've used when it comes to kids being scared of something in their room and you don't want to give them ideas about what it is (because yes some kids do see things but not all, some just pick up on what we tell them) is to find a way to give them the power over the monsters. I used to make Monster Repellent for my kids - take a bowl, pour in some water and anti-monster ingredients (whatever they think will scare a monster) - then pour that water into spray bottle with an anti-monster logo. Give them the spray bottle (on mist!) and walk with them and have them spray wherever the monsters live.

Believe me it works. Don't leave them alone with the bottle however - you can imagine how that works out heehee.

Old 15-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Just leave him alone and stop labeling him as an indigo, let him develop as an individual and he will be fine.

You can't just leave a terrified and obviously distressed four year old (or any child) alone. It doesn't work that way.

Old 15-06-2011, 06:17 PM
mattie

Helping Him Realize He Can Be In Charge

Let him know that he has the ability, even as a little boy, to tell anything that is bothering him in his dreams (or anytime else) to scram. If he is unsure about his own ability or is so scared he can’t get to this confidence level to do this he can call on his spiritual team (guardian angel) to help him.

Use whatever works for him. If he relates to the concept of ghosts, try telling him to tell them loudly & firmly, ‘Boo’ & they will instantly disappear. AngelicOrin’s suggestion about AAMichael is another avenue. To help him work into establishing his own energetic sovereignty you could suggest that he borrow a sword from AAMichael to vanquish them & that this can be borrowed from AAMichael whenever he feels fear about other things as well. While it could be presented as a ‘magic’ sword that chases away the baddies, it is really a ‘magic’ sword that is helping him move past fear about these beings. As he grows up he will learn he doesn't need the 'magic' sword anymore or AAMichael's assistance. Let him know in whatever way that he will relate to as a child that he doesn’t have to fear these beings. Even at this young age he can be in charge of these energies.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

While we have the natural impulse to be comforting to someone in emotional distress, particularly a young child, it is important to do so in a way that doesn’t reinforce that these beings are more powerful than us (as they aren’t).
Old 15-06-2011, 06:23 PM
mattie

Teaching Empowerment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
...Thankfully my mother taught me to not fear. To read a book when I was afraid or to sing a song. ...knowing I had the power to send anything that scared me "away".
(My bolding.)

Teaching children at an early age that they can move their self past fear is soooooooo empowering. It will help give them a really great energetic foundation.
Old 15-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
(My bolding.)

Teaching children at an early age that they can move their self past fear is soooooooo empowering. It will help give them a really great energetic foundation.

Sure did :)
Old 18-06-2011, 07:41 PM
annaalant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi annaalant,

As an adult forerunner to the crystal children, I think I know what might be causing your Indigo son's problems. The sleep state is when many astral projections and entities can enter in, primarily because our defenses are down. I used to have similiar problems in my early childhood. I think you're doing all the right things with calling in protection and praying with him each night. You might also try telling him he has the right to refuse to be assailed by whoever's frightening him... that he can soundly and firmly yell at them to back off, and see himself enveloped in a protective bubble of white light whilst doing so! That worked for me. Meanwhile, keep loving him and don't let the curt orders of others determine what you know about your own child. It really is none of their business
Thank you for your answer! It was very welcome:) I´m not labeling my child as an indigo! I just know he is one! Also I have not told him about any kind of beneavelent spirits! I tell him about angels, about God and Jesus. Í am myself a very spiritual person and have experienced many things also as a child. I was a bit sad to get a few "curt" answers! I was hoping for some advice!
Old 19-06-2011, 04:52 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaalant
Thank you for your answer! It was very welcome:) I´m not labeling my child as an indigo! I just know he is one! Also I have not told him about any kind of beneavelent spirits! I tell him about angels, about God and Jesus. Í am myself a very spiritual person and have experienced many things also as a child. I was a bit sad to get a few "curt" answers! I was hoping for some advice!

Your Indigo child selected you for his parent, and he did so for a reason! You obviously have the sensitivity and awareness required to do right by him, encouraging expression of his many gifts and giving him a safe place in which to bloom and flower.. a place where he is understood, loved and accepted! Obviously he chose well! Try telling him that he has the right to order any sort of frightening spirit out of his presence, as I suggested. This information is not only true, but will empower him. Often when one's light is very bright, it attracts the attention of dark forces wishing to dim it. I'm quite familiar with such attacks, and they can indeed be wearing. I think your son will be fine. He has a mom who loves him and recognizes his special qualities. Blessed Be!
Old 23-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Ascender
Ah this reminds me when I was small and saw my first negative spirit. Of cores my mom told me they didnt exist when I was small. And thought I was dreaming until she saw it for her self.

But I was no longer afraid of it, got up and closed the closet door and that was the end of it.

Parents will some times mistaken their kids dreaming with real spirits. Its also good not to scare the to much but tell them to call upon the angels for help. And let them find away to not be afraid of them any longer. But yet be there for them and be supportive. Sooner or later their guide will come in to. (if you believe in them) And give them that extra secure feeling.

I also remember when I was small and even today I steel have sleeping problems. But when I do I take this natchral sleep aid that devolves under the mouth within three minutes. It helps me a lot. I dont think im no indigo child (maybe star child. I fit into that very well..kinda made me felt weird when people told me on here that I was one. Mainly because it hit right me right on the spot, describing exactly who I am and stuff.)

But hope this helps :)
Old 23-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Master
I think it's easier not make it into a big issue which demands all these spirit inuendos and just comfort the child calmly.
Old 28-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Aylesha

I believe your child is suffering from night terrors; they are dramatic and frightening to watch as parents. My child used to experience these and he was inconsolable.

Night terrors normally occurs in 4 – 12 year old, but have been reported in kids as young as 18 months. And tend to be more common amongst boys. Normally occurs because the CNS is still maturing.

Night terrors have been noted in kids who are:
  • overtired or ill, stressed, or fatigued
  • taking a new medication
  • sleeping in a new environment or away from home
To help and prevent them. Try to:
  • reduce your child's stress
  • establish and stick to a bedtime routine that's simple and relaxing
  • make sure your child gets enough rest
  • prevent your child from becoming overtired by staying up too late
I hope this helps in some way and that your little man is happy again.