Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
yukon, you are very wounded, not crazy.
You have a double grieving going on.

Really. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time and I agree with everything that's been said here. Don't be so hard on yourself, Yukon. You've been through a lot and you just need to time grieve and heal.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:48 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon
Thank you all for the kind replies. This has been one of the hardest days of my life. It means a lot to me to see such kind words.

I didn't notice the time stamp until it was pointed out. That is pretty neat. Yes, he died 12/3/12. I really miss him. Coincidentally, he was born on the day I got married. I have had a really hard time losing him because I feel like he has represented my entire adult life.

Now he is gone and my husband is too. I don't know if I am just crazy right now or what, but I am taking it so personally. I am to the point where I feel offended over the dog because for some reason, my husband's rejection feels like the dog's life didn't matter. We had so much together, and he just walked away like that.

I know I am crazy.

What you are feeling is absolutely normal...it is all a part of the process.

When my Husband died I had a total melt-down and 6 1/2 years later--I am still coming to terms. The hardest part was our Daughter walking out of my life--because she could not deal with my grief.

It can make you feel like your entire world has been ripped away from you.

You must be kind to yourself and take all the time you need to deal with what has happened. You may find that friends and family will become impatient and say it is time for you to move-on and let go of the past--that is a matter of their own (personal) discomfort.

This is about you and your Children and what you need in order to put the pieces back together (again)...it is a process and there is no deadline for situations like this. Try not to judge yourself and resist the urge to accept the judgment of others.

In time...you will begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel and (before you know it) you will emerge into the Sunshine and discover a brand new life and a brand new you.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Master
Hello and Welcome to the forums Yukon. :)

I've spent a little bit of time perusing the very things you are looking into.
It seems from my digging via actual experience, is that not all loved ones who pass over can make contact back to the 3D right away, when we cross we no longer have a sense of time, yet have a lot to do, life review and so on. Apparently its difficult to get through us folks here in the 3D and also hard to manipulate things in the 3D because when we are in spirit form all is translucent and just energy, there is no solidity. Some beings master this quicker than others.
I'm often puzzled by who (person/animal) can make contact back to the 3D after passing over.

The same seems to be true with telepathic animals, I spent quite a bit of time at a zoo 'animal whispering'. I was very surprised at the animals who could make telepathic contact and those who couldn't. I'd expected monkeys and apes to be able to do it easily, however they we so absorbed into themselves/each other and grooming that they were oblivious to it.
The cat family, lion, cheetahs, and tigers were very quick with telepathy however. So were water buffalo, wilder beast and giraffes. Go figure!

It could be your dog simply can't navigate the ethers yet or your sensitivity might be dulled currently by your grieving and many changes in your life.
As our Reponses to events that happen in our life vacillate our vibration changes to match that emotional response. So as our vibration drops lower into the levels of remorse, regret, grieving, anger, depression, sadness and so on, we loose our higher awareness which increases our difficulty in contacting and perceiving the other realms overlayering our 3D realm.
As we move more into Love, joy, happiness, peace and acceptance, the more our psychic senses open up and we are able to perceive the non-corporeal that also exist in this space. Whatever our vibrational level is somewhat determines what can make contact with us - sort of like tuning in a radio station. Our third eye acts as an antenna for the 'radio', so doing regular chakras and meditation work is highly useful for getting the antenna in operating order to receive transmission from those on the other side. It's a case of they come half way into lower vibration density and we go part way up into their higher vibrational realms.

So it could be as you find yourself moving more in grace with your changed circumstances and finding your peace and joy again that your pup will be able to make his/her presence more known to you, as he currently exist in spirit form, which tends to be that of pure unmitigated Love. So matching that vibration in all you do opens up 'that station' for your perceiving pleasure.

Hope that helps in bringing new operating/thinking/reacting concepts to you Yukon, and again Welcome to the forum!
Old 08-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Experiencer

Red face

There now Yukon, I said people here do really care and understand...
Old 09-06-2014, 11:57 AM
yukon

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It helps to know I havent been abandoned by those who have moved on. I have really struggled with why my dad was so active immediately after death but I have had nothing for many years now. Yet my stepmom/stepsiblings have reported his presence. Maybe they are just more open than I am. And I had fully expected my pup to make contact and was quite dismayed when he never did.

I never fully understood things about the afterlife. Thank you for explaining to me. I hope that I can figure out how to meditate and do other things to be more open. I dont think it is an option right now as my life is too upside down to clear my mind in any way, but I hope in the future I can have contact again with those I miss.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:08 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon
Thank you all so much for your kind words. It helps to know I havent been abandoned by those who have moved on. I have really struggled with why my dad was so active immediately after death but I have had nothing for many years now. Yet my stepmom/stepsiblings have reported his presence. Maybe they are just more open than I am. And I had fully expected my pup to make contact and was quite dismayed when he never did.

I never fully understood things about the afterlife. Thank you for explaining to me. I hope that I can figure out how to meditate and do other things to be more open. I dont think it is an option right now as my life is too upside down to clear my mind in any way, but I hope in the future I can have contact again with those I miss.

Good morning Yukon.

I would like to suggest a few things that you might like to ponder as you journey through your day.

IMHO...everyone has the Gift. That being said...it is important to keep in mind that the Gift can present in different ways and is as individualized as each individual who possesses it.

Communication is a two way street and those who are attempting to communicate with each other...may do so in different ways. Bearing this in mind...a wise person realizes that there are many different ways in which we can communicate with one another.

A favorite song might come on the car radio...a song you and your Father used to share.

You may see other Dogs...who remind you of your SoulPup...on a commercial, at the park, riding in the passenger seat of another vehicle (head hanging-out of the window--enjoying the rush of Air).

A strong scent of cologne, or pipe tobacco, or a camp fire--that may remind you of the essence of the Being you are missing and a fond time you shared.

For instance...I was sitting in a Circle of Young Pines--during my morning Meditation--on a (very) Windy Day. All of a sudden--I was engulfed by the strong scent of Aramis Cologne.

My Grandmother's 3rd Husband had just passed and I could feel him all around me. He could not speak to me...the way that other Spirits do. I believe this is--because he was a Southern Baptist Deacon and such beliefs were discouraged in his Religion.

However...I was able to connect with him on an emotional level and I felt his concern for the rift between my Grandmother and myself. I asked him (right out loud) not to worry. I suggested that (if we did not work things out in this life) we would surely have another opportunity in the next. I told him that I loved and missed him (very much)--then reminded him that he had things to do and had better be on his way and wished him well on his new journey.

Then he and his scent were gone.

Logically speaking...there was no way (in view of the Wind conditions) that I could have smelled that much Aramis--even if someone wearing it were sitting right next to me. However...this was his way of reaching out to me and making me aware of his presence and the message he had come to impart.

Peace and Love on your path to remaining open to every possibility under the Stars...if you will...in your own way...and in your own time...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 09-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Administrator
Yukon,

Love is eternal with the right people because they have gone,doesnt mean the love has gone,with animals the love you get back back is unconditional a lot of people say when an animal passes it goes over to Rainbow Bridge its the same as the spirit world but for animals.but they are free to wander in the spirit world to be with who they know,
grief is a difficult thing to put a time on,as everyone is different,there is no time limit,i lost my husband coming up 8 years next month,but we think of him everyday. you have had signs from spirit to let you know that your loved ones are around you, and you will get them again,when we grieve we create a block this makes it difficult for spirit to get through, there are many here who can relate to how you are feeling.just know that you must not be to hard on yourself.everything happens when the time is right.

Namaste
Old 18-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

Shortly after my mother died, I saw female child angels (I kept hearing 5-7 years old) all over the place but only at night. I saw them outside the house, saw them on windows, saw them in the bedroom, saw them in any room which was dark or semi-dark. My brother saw none of this and I remember in a dream being told he wasn't visited because they couldn't communicate or get through to him.

I dreamed about my mother being in charge of female angels. There were so many of them that she had difficultly trying to keep them quiet. There were flying all over the place. This happened for about two months after she died.

What was strange about this was a couple of months before she died, I saw her talking to some twins about playing tea. I asked her who these twins were, she said she didn't know. She told me she wasn't sure if they were from a miscarriage she had had back in the 1950's or if they were my future children or children that I might have. I was in my mid 30's at the time, so it wasn't unrealistic that these children could be mine in the future, but they weren't (Never had children).

Don't know what the meaning of this was. Found these dreams to be interesting.