Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I'm not playing this game any longer today - you know we've been here before and I'm just going on a training run in the glorious Arizona sunshine instead.

Much more fruitful!

seriously.. maybe someone else wants to answer the question.. Have fun Mac!

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:30 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Yes I agree a higher being.. I know the Higher Beings name is not God but, He knows that Im learning and I dont think names are important just to humans because we give everything a name..lol... Is there anything you can think of that we commonmly leave out of spirituality but, its included in spirituality..

You have me there,what do we leave out of spirituality that is already there?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
mac

Quote:
I dont believe in religions period and I try to use updated terms best I can. Spiritual ways and path and spiritual gifts is it. Being in spirit period.. everything happens in the realm period.. we walk in the realm and earth at the same time period.. all my answers would be " in the spirit" but, I am trying to learn the all these terms. so if I misuse a term then let me know.. lol.

I speak only what I know about and ask questions about what I don't....

You know nothing about Spiritualism so anything further would be a pointless dialogue.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
A simple one -- I'm in church.. wearing jeans and a red jumper. "Can I come to the gentleman with the red pullover? I have a man here, about five feet eight, and wearing a cardigan. I get a strangling sensation in my throat. Ooh, I can smell an oil or something, hold on I have smelt this before. It's cutting fluid, the stuff they use with lathes. Can you place him please?"

Errm, well yeah I could. My old dad was five feet eight, he 'died' with throat cancer, and funny enough he whiffed of cutting fluid 24/7 being an engineer, his hair, his clothes, his hands. Oh and his old beige cardigan that he always seemed to wear.

That was a fourty year ago example. I had never met the medium before nor knew anyone who knew them at that particular time.

The best was my dad coming through whilst sitting with Leslie Flint. That one blew my socks off!

G

Sounds HIGHLY evidential to me!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I speak only what I know about and ask questions about what I don't....

You know nothing about Spiritualism so anything further would be a pointless dialogue.

Your statement conflicts itself when it comes to others then.. I asked you to provide your definition of spiritualism vs spirituality and you thought I was playing a game.. umm. I googled it thanks Mac..lol. Its important to share information with those who seek it from you.. I guess I dont consider spiritualism as a religion and I say that because when I think of religion.. religion has boundaries and limits and "The Spirit" has no limit or boundaries. Religion is similiar to a club where you invite individuals to join and sometimes theres a membership fee. Also in that club there is certain rules and regulations which equates to a religions beliefs and the difference with spirituality is that God selects the members and there are no certain rules or limits just look at all that hold the gift. Same gift but, used in different ways and to certain levels and no one decides to what level that gift is administered but, God/Higher Being. In a club if you dont follow the rules or think like your club members you can be kicked out but, with God you are never kicked out but, made stronger and wiser to life.

Just my views.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
You have me there,what do we leave out of spirituality that is already there?

Just wondering if I've I missed something I know in the realm theres no secrets and its limitless to what can be done and I was just wondering..

Old 03-02-2012, 01:51 PM
MMM

spiritualism is a recognized religion (google it if this is new to you) - spirituality is not
that is the difference between the two
this was written for those who are truly interested in a dialogue - as in speaking in coherent language, then listen objectively to what others are saying without judging others
it is somewhat insulting not to recognize Spiritualism as a religion - especially on a forum dedicated to posts about Spiritualism under the RELIGION board - Like saying Catholicism is not a religion....
Old 03-02-2012, 02:01 PM
mac

Quote:
Your statement conflicts itself when it comes to others then.. I asked you to provide your definition of spiritualism vs spirituality and you thought I was playing a game.. umm. I googled it thanks Mac..lol. Its important to share information with those who seek it from you.. I guess I dont consider spiritualism as a religion and I say that because when I think of religion.. religion has boundaries and limits and "The Spirit" has no limit or boundaries. Religion is similiar to a club where you invite individuals to join and sometimes theres a membership fee. Also in that club there is certain rules and regulations which equates to a religions beliefs and the difference with spirituality is that God selects the members and there are no certain rules or limits just look at all that hold the gift. Same gift but, used in different ways and to certain levels and no one decides to what level that gift is administered but, God/Higher Being. In a club if you dont follow the rules or think like your club members you can be kicked out but, with God you are never kicked out but, made stronger and wiser to life.

Just my views.

We've been through it all before as well you know......
Old 03-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
We've been through it all before as well you know......

love and light.. i love that saying..

Old 03-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
spiritualism is a recognized religion (google it if this is new to you) - spirituality is not
that is the difference between the two
this was written for those who are truly interested in a dialogue - as in speaking in coherent language, then listen objectively to what others are saying without judging others
it is somewhat insulting not to recognize Spiritualism as a religion - especially on a forum dedicated to posts about Spiritualism under the RELIGION board - Like saying Catholicism is not a religion....

It was not my intentions to offend anyone.. so I apologize if anyone feels or felt that way.. I see that I see spiritualism as something greater.. as the truth so then how do you put the truth in a category.. But. I will be exiting this post because its getting rough... I thought you can post your opinion or views but, I see only to a certain degree.. interesting.