Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you stars and nameless!

Nameless... that excercise sounds amazing. So glad I read it.

I'm going to try that!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Thank you stars and nameless!

Nameless... that excercise sounds amazing. So glad I read it.

I'm going to try that!

You're welcome

Stars - regarding self love. That is an important step with learning to channel. I couldn't channel until I had done a lot of work on myself and dropping a lot of the baggage I had been carrying with me all these years and learning to love myself.

Then the words started flowing.

I think it is a journey, and learning to love yourself is the first step, but that first step can take as long as it takes, but it is the most important one.

I was reading Seth Speaks at the time (long story, good book) and in it, one of the premises in it is to stop caring what others think about you, and what you think others think about you, and only care what you think about yourself. And in the course of that journey, I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself I love You and... I didn't believe it! Instantly, it didn't feel like i believed it. I was amazed - I thought I loved myself, I took it for granted that I did, but when I tried to look at myself and tell myself that I did, I didn't believe it. That was a real eye-opener.

I think, for me, I had to clear away the cobwebs of the life I had lived, let go of the baggage from the past, and feel good about myself before I could channel. It's like - he says you have to kick some rocks around, and I did a lot of kicking rocks :) But then your filter is clear, and the debris field is clean, and your job as a channel is to try and keep your filter as clear as you can.

Everything that is channeled is filtered - the only way around that is to be a trance channel, and I have no desire to do that. So whatever my belief system is, is the filter that I channel through.

And when you question your belief system is when it gets really interesting. Why do I believe (such and such) and who gave me that belief? It is amazing how many things I believed that I was gifted - from my parents, from school, from church, from society. It didn't take much to release a belief that was not mine, but first you have to find them and look at them!

I like this one exerpt from Jane Roberts channeling Seth about beliefs. It helped me question mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlrhvAYgwH8
Old 04-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm glad that I found this thread now!
Thank you!

I have ascended masters and my personal guides try to speak to me when I am asleep.
It is very frustrating because I never remember what they have said!

I remembered a clip that feels so good when I listen to it back - and whoever put the visuals to it deserves a big compliment. It is Abraham speaking about channeling and whoever posted it called it - How you can channel Abraham - very awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0&t=19s

Did I mention I LOVE Abraham? I listened to Abraham a lot while I was learning to channel, and I can't say enough about them. I think it is important to be in the vibration of channeling, if that is what you are trying to learn to do. It helps a lot. There are literally 1000's of you tube clips of Abraham on pretty much any subject you are interested in. And being in that vibration helps me to raise my vibration. If you listen to one of the longer clips, and it doesn't really even matter what they are talking about, by the end of it you will feel uplifted, because your vibration will have raised. I have so many favorites, but this one is awesome as well. I think it may be in The Secret, or one of the ones that was cut out of The Secret - can't remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52H1WoLycY

Having fun - thank you :)
Old 04-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
I tried that grounding excercise... letting joy in Haha... this morning before my swim...

As I was doing it I remembered that I actually have my own version in conjunction with some simple body work type poses... but have been forgetting to do them each day! And forgetting how good it feels to start the day with it!

I also never thought of letting joy and peace in... and releasing things which are not serving... so that was a wonderful addition this morning. I also allowed myself to have clarity of communication between me and my 'team' including the ascended masters lol... (for the sake of my own personal journey).

I notice that they have some ammusing ways of getting my attention now... thos morning I was shown... the art of compassion from Jesus via a very strange set of dreams, (actual dreams with pictures - I had to request pictures not words lol), thoughts and lessons.

Anyway...
Thanks for the gift!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Master

Quote:
I tried that grounding excercise... letting joy in Haha... this morning before my swim...

As I was doing it I remembered that I actually have my own version in conjunction with some simple body work type poses... but have been forgetting to do them each day! And forgetting how good it feels to start the day with it!

I also never thought of letting joy and peace in... and releasing things which are not serving... so that was a wonderful addition this morning. I also allowed myself to have clarity of communication between me and my 'team' including the ascended masters lol... (for the sake of my own personal journey).

I notice that they have some ammusing ways of getting my attention now... thos morning I was shown... the art of compassion from Jesus via a very strange set of dreams, (actual dreams with pictures - I had to request pictures not words lol), thoughts and lessons.

Anyway...
Thanks for the gift!

Welcome :)
I love how you made it your own. That is what it's all about. That's awesome about Jesus and the art of compassion. And I've noticed they like it when we actually "catch" what they are sending. Sometimes it is the littlest things I notice that make me happy. Their humor is very fun. Oh, I have a Thread of Humor from the Other Side - think it's under ... Member's Cafe...it's been a while since I visited. If I find it, I'll post a link.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Master

I found it! It was buried in The Lounge. I bumped it up. If that doesn't work, this might.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41746

I tested it, and it worked. Also, this link was broken, but it is one of my favorites, along with the one about them explaining the perspective of someone going to one of their seminars for the first time. Ah, there all pretty funny - it's hard to pick a favorite, but this has video, so that's fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=-VKUI71uG3U
Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Haha!

I love what you said about the humour.

Sometimes... they do... have some funny things to say.

I asked today... why they speak to me in humour and the reply was something like - we speak to you in your language - it is a reflection of you are... as a reflection of the creator lol plus I was being shown how humour is such a wonderful and way to connect - and such a wonderful gift.

I also learnt that ascended masters learn from helping us too! Which totally blew my mind... and I felt so humbled... and cried a bit. I only cry about once annually lol!
Not a big crier... mostly laugh or groan.
I will check out your link - thanks.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
Any tips for automatic writing? Do you prepare yourself first (besides protection prayer), or can you go straight into it? I realize everyone is different, so I am looking for everyone's input. It would be interesting to see how everyone channels differently. Just answer whichever question resonates with you.

How does it happen for you? I have very little experience, but sometimes I will write down a question, and the answer already starts forming before I'm finished. Sometimes I write down the question and I clear my mind, only letting the first word that pops up in my head to be written down, which turns into a string of words that form sentences and paragraphs. I do not go into a deep trance state, but I do like to get myself relaxed first. Sometimes I like to do it in a hot bath, because it really relaxes me.

Do you hear who you are channeling as a different voice in your head, or is it your own thinking voice? So far it is my thinking voice, but they talk differently than I do. Kind of poetic.

Sometimes they refer to themselves as "we", and one time I asked who is speaking and they answered "we are angels, born of fire." They mentioned that they had come to light my fire, but it will burn me up. I will lose everything, but I will rise up.... I was like... ok... they did not say anything about a phoenix, but it was the impression I got. Interesting thing is that I have never really been that into angels... I had actually been requesting to contact a guide. I probably shouldn't mention too much of what they say without asking permission first, but I wanted to share that. Has anyone ever heard of "angels born of fire?"

I recently bought the e-book called Opening to Channel... I haven't made it all the way through but it is very interesting.

I have decided to take everything I get with a grain of salt, at least for now until I learn better discernment. I realize that my ego and critical mind can get in the way, so I am working on turning off my internal editor while channeling.

That's all for now... if anyone has any further tips that helps them, please share. You may have something that you personally developed that could be beneficial for others.

I find with my poetry it all comes out in one big rush, I get this thought pop into my head and grab the nearest pen and paper.

I dont think about it as I no when I get that feeling. I allso never try to bring it on.

The voice I hear is mine but more confident and togeather I allso see a little film going on in my head depicting each line of the poem.

I love being able to do it and at the moment im cosidering its conection with my Tarot card readings.

I do not go into a trance as such but I go into a semie trance state like im receving information from other dimensions.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 14-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old 16-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Knower

I am very keen and interested in expanding on automatic writing, and have only tried it a couple of times, a lengthy page. I have been noticing from this page that people receive the energy in a number of ways for automatic writinng...for myself it is just allowing the energy to flow and I would innterpret it and also allow the words to come out, it does appear in my 'mind', yet the energy vibration of these words aren't my thoughts. They hold a different vibration. Will continue to practice on my automatic writing.

I have even seen people do this in poetry actually, just a multitude of possibilities that we can interpret the energy through different forms of expression.

Do all of you create a sacred space before doing this or just casually channelling the message?
Old 16-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
I do both.

Many times though I take my notebook on the road and my sacred space becomes a place in nature which is wanting to share with me.