Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Ghost or no ghost, i will always look young and beautiful. That's a given.

I can see it now. Me as a ghost looking so fine. Haunting the cemeteries at night with all these other female ghost following me. I don't even think i would be able to scare living people. They'll be too attracted to my ghostly image. They'll probably end up chasing me away begging me to come back to haunt them.

lol!! Amazing
"For there to be beauty of face, clarity of speech, benevolence and firmness of character, shadow is as needful as light. They are not opponents: they stand, rather, lovingly hand in hand, and when light disappears, shadow slips away after it."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 10-12-2016, 02:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanny
But idk, this is just my guess. I've seen ghosts throughout my life at different random times, and the ones I've seen (for the most part) always glowed, as in, they were made up of light but I could still see their features anyway.

idk, either.
I've only just started a new job, working nights. Lots of heavy lifting so I'm getting home exceptionally tired.
The other night as I approached my place there was a white polythene bag left slumped next to the street bin. It had been tied and knotted with a bow, and it was shaped exactly like a white rabbit. So much so infact, it seemed deliberately placed: but there in the dead of night it shone like a hallucination.

I can't help feel curious that ghostly apparitions also manifest in cryptic form!

Last edited by Kine Lea : 10-12-2016 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 10-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
I can't help feel curious that ghostly apparitions also manifest in cryptic form!

There are many stories of ghosts appearing in cryptic form.

I once read of a woman whose father died and before he went he said he would get in touch with her. A few days after his passing away the phone rang. She picked it up and nothing happened. But she new it was him!

Johan Cruijff, football player, told about his father that he often talked with him from the other side. When he asked for a sign that he was not hallucinating the next day the clock had stopped ticking.

I bet there are thousands of stories like that but that's a bit off topic here. Good idea for a topic of it's own.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
ofteeen wondr ths 1 my slf i do do we go bac 2 era we luvd mostt we did or 2 we mov fored lk we do livin lif

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
idk, either.
I've only just started a new job, working nights. Lots of heavy lifting so I'm getting home exceptionally tired.
The other night as I approached my place there was a white polythene bag left slumped next to the street bin. It had been tied and knotted with a bow, and it was shaped exactly like a white rabbit. So much so infact, it seemed deliberately placed: but there in the dead of night it shone like a hallucination.

Ghost bunnies? Well, that's new to me. Or you mean that we as ghosts can also take animal forms, much like the Patronus from Harry Potter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
ofteeen wondr ths 1 my slf i do do we go bac 2 era we luvd mostt we did or 2 we mov fored lk we do livin lif

...... Anyone else care to translate this to proper English?
Old 12-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Ghost bunnies?

I was actually making implications to the then forthcoming full moon. But wasn't really interested in a group observation.

In conclusion, this being the night of the full moon, I lost my job today. Only made 4 days. Told the boss to please go away and stop jabbering me ... in anger.

Don't know Harry Potter.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo

Dream Jo, you're great my friend, but just to help Slayer better understand what you're trying to say

"Often wonder this one myself, I do. Do we go back to an era we loved most? Or do we move forward like we do living life"

:)
"For there to be beauty of face, clarity of speech, benevolence and firmness of character, shadow is as needful as light. They are not opponents: they stand, rather, lovingly hand in hand, and when light disappears, shadow slips away after it."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 23-12-2016, 02:23 AM
Pathfinder

My grand daughter is able to see people in their spirit form. When they moved to the house they are in now, it had sat empty for awhile. There was a younger girl hanging out there for awhile, maybe in her teens. My grand daughter was able to describe what she looked like, and that she was wearing a long dress. She appeared blackish, but I am not sure if that is a problem with the "vision" crossing across from one dimension to the other. This girl appeared to be trying to interact with her.
My grand daughter is 6 and does not read about this kind of stuff. However seeing people in their spirit form tends to run in my family.
Ocean Breeze, I am sure you will make a fine ghost =)
However you bring up a good point, we all will exit our meat sack one day to join those who we loved.
Old 23-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Guide

I haven't the other replies, so here is my take ...
A spirit appears (to a human or another spirit) at an age when s/he was last seen to be easily recognized ...
If my grandmother appeared as she was in her twenties, I'd think she was a daughter of one my cousins ...
Grams was in her 80s when she died ...
Old 23-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I haven't the other replies, so here is my take ...
A spirit appears (to a human or another spirit) at an age when s/he was last seen to be easily recognized ...
If my grandmother appeared as she was in her twenties, I'd think she was a daughter of one my cousins ...
Grams was in her 80s when she died ...

I don't think so. Somehow you would FEEL and KNOW that it was your grandmother, but you would not know what to do with it.

People who progress in the spheres of light tend to get a younger body.

If your grandmother is a spirit of light she would have a younger body then in her 80s.

Something has to give.