Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Knower

Brain active after death

Hi

I have read this article and could this be the reason why people have NDE?

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...1+media+Ltd%29
Old 22-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

I have read this article and could this be the reason why people have NDE?

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...1+media+Ltd%29

Well...my brain may still have been active after my heart attack, but during my NDE my consciousness was most definitely "elsewhere", lol. Oh, yeah...and I experienced returning to my body and my great disappointment of having to return.
Now, if science is correct in not accepting NDEs as reality I'd like for science to study just why those who have NDEs that humans have evolved a brain that would fool the experiencer to prefer to remain in that existence of a false reality...??? What on earth purpose would that serve?
Old 23-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Well...my brain may still have been active after my heart attack, but during my NDE my consciousness was most definitely "elsewhere", lol. Oh, yeah...and I experienced returning to my body and my great disappointment of having to return.
Now, if science is correct in not accepting NDEs as reality I'd like for science to study just why those who have NDEs that humans have evolved a brain that would fool the experiencer to prefer to remain in that existence of a false reality...??? What on earth purpose would that serve?

Hi

Please don't get me wrong i believe you and in NDE and in a afterlife and what not but was just wondering if that could be an explanation and if you say no i believe you, was just curious what NDE patience would think about the article.

Were was your consciousness? no answers to your questions but like i say i am a believer. Sorry if i offended you was not my intention.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
me 2.............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Hi

Please don't get me wrong i believe you and in NDE and in a afterlife and what not but was just wondering if that could be an explanation and if you say no i believe you, was just curious what NDE patience would think about the article.

Were was your consciousness? no answers to your questions but like i say i am a believer. Sorry if i offended you was not my intention.

Lol...oh, no...you didn't offend me...my apologies for making you think that. Just my thoughts and opinion of what comes from what I've experienced. We all have varying opinions, and no one should take offense as long as we all respect one another.

Where was my consciousness? Well, it was in another place. I'd say that place was another dimension, since THIS existence seemed like not the reality of existence. Don't know if I'm making sense...I don't know if it would have made sense to me before I'd had the experience...!
Peace, dear friend.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Master
my dad tld me yrs go wen thy die thy still hab body funsns gass for a bot 3 to 4 horus of pasin thy do
him his dad sud 2 hlp funrell hom yrs go thy did

Old 26-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Experiencer

dream jo, I've heard similar things about people's bodies after they'd passed. Makes sense...it's a physical thing with blood, muscle, tendons, bone and nerves. The difference in "death", consciousness is not there within that body.
Old 26-10-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
i no sum pepel wen iv tld thm thy dnt belve me thy dnt
but sum ppelel do belve me
it prt of brane dyin 2 aftr persn dies