Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-04-2016, 03:29 AM
Master
Astral Travel to Mars and Jupiter?

It happened in 2015 and it was like a dream but I was fully awake. I was involved in a spiritual battle and I broke free and started to float upward. I decided to hide my conscious mind where it won't be found and I found myself with a golden key in my hand. I went back to where the battle was taking place, still floating, and gave the keys to Jesus so that he can find my mind. As I did that I started floating upward again. I did not know where I was going and I started to think. I decided I should make a spacecraft similar to the UFO and combine it with a Jet and I should be become the spacecraft but also separate from it. I became the space craft and continued to float upward until I felt I had exited Earth and I went diagonally to the right and reached a planet just behind Earth within a few seconds. I decided to leave the spacecraft there and I was immediately disconnected. Jesus (the Soul) was watching me from heaven while the human being had remained down where I was with the key. He understood. By then I knew I was going to meet somebody who is coming from above. I moved purposefully upward and to the right diagonally and found myself inside a big planet that is empty. I was at the roof and met the Being who was coming from a place with many things and bright light. I asked him to see him for who he is and he said later when the battle was over. I showed him a storm that was brewing in my stomach and he looked at it. He was immediately followed by The Word and soon Jesus also arrived and that was when I woke up
Old 24-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Suspended
Knower
That sounds like a nice dream. I do not only give shamefull dreams to my friends. Sometimes I will do the same spell as I listen to dream weaver, and or Roller-coaster of Love, and I will like fake the roller-coaster running out of gas, and like refuleiing it right in the nick of time. Then like lead into the CCR song, the one about, when the music dies, with the song Cracker Low.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:28 AM
Master
Neat astral travel or mental projection Shoni, sounds more like mental projection since you weren't asleep.

When NASA dropped a capsule on the Moon it rang like a bell for days. They were very surprised as it heavily indicates that the moon is hollow.
https://er.jsc.nasa.gov/seh/pg15.htm
Old 24-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Master
BigBlue, it happened during the day and I was not asleep so it was not a dream.

CrystalSong, You maybe right that it was a mental projection. I felt like it was me physically who went there only a bit lighter. I lost touch with my body.
Old 05-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Guide

Astral Travel To Mars and Jupiter.

Hello there SHONI7510, I identify with your post here I have been meditating daily since 1974 and have lots of astral voyages while meditating, I went to Mars once and saw myself land there and began to look around, i saw a man sitting on a rock meditating like me, but as i walked towards him to see who it was i felt a tug on my solar plexus and was pulled back to Earth in an instant;

I also have had some EXTRATERRESTRIAL traveling's to the PLEIADIAN star system where I was rocketed out of my armchair into my astral body and hurled at super warp speed light speed seemed like a snails pace within a blink of an eye i had travelled 450 light years and found myself sat cross legged looking at the SEVEN SISTERS stars and there appeared a huge blue cup which was tilted over at an angle about to spill out its contents, this an inner voice told me was the cup of Aquarius about to spill out wisdom upon this planet Earth, then a tug on my solar plexus and within a blink of an eye i travelled 450 light years and plunged back into my body.

regards michael.
Old 12-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Master
Wondering if anyone had astral projected to have seen or identified "ancient living energy" on Mars or Jupiter
Old 13-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Ayana

The dream may symbolize an inner spiritual struggle. The key may represent the ability to access hidden aspects of the self. Giving the key to Jesus may represent entrusting oneself to divine guidance. The spacecraft may symbolize the self's journey toward spiritual realization. The planet behind Earth may symbolize a higher spiritual realm. Meeting the Being who is coming from above may represent a spiritual awakening.
Old 14-04-2022, 06:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
It happened in 2015 and it was like a dream but I was fully awake. I was involved in a spiritual battle and I broke free and started to float upward. I decided to hide my conscious mind where it won't be found and I found myself with a golden key in my hand. I went back to where the battle was taking place, still floating, and gave the keys to Jesus so that he can find my mind. As I did that I started floating upward again. I did not know where I was going and I started to think. I decided I should make a spacecraft similar to the UFO and combine it with a Jet and I should be become the spacecraft but also separate from it. I became the space craft and continued to float upward until I felt I had exited Earth and I went diagonally to the right and reached a planet just behind Earth within a few seconds. I decided to leave the spacecraft there and I was immediately disconnected. Jesus (the Soul) was watching me from heaven while the human being had remained down where I was with the key. He understood. By then I knew I was going to meet somebody who is coming from above. I moved purposefully upward and to the right diagonally and found myself inside a big planet that is empty. I was at the roof and met the Being who was coming from a place with many things and bright light. I asked him to see him for who he is and he said later when the battle was over. I showed him a storm that was brewing in my stomach and he looked at it. He was immediately followed by The Word and soon Jesus also arrived and that was when I woke up

Some of that sounds like you need to go to a doctor and be sure that you don't have a problem with your stomache. Do you feel like Jesus and the other calmed the storm in your stomache. I don' think you should be taking dreams like this so literally. It could relate to a health issue that you need to take care of.
Old 14-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Wondering if anyone had astral projected to have seen or identified "ancient living energy" on Mars or Jupiter

I did once a long time ago, I think I may have already told about it in another thread. I am not sure what Mars has to do with the thread, it is in the title but no other mention of it.