Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Sourcerer

Cosmic Awareness Speaks

Cosmic Awareness Session #1, December 14, 2012

HOW THE ASCENSION IS AFFECTING THE WORLD ECONOMY

Questioner: Is there a general message that you would like to begin with, before specific questions are asked?

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness suggests that you take a few minutes to center your mind before questions are asked. There is no general message from this Awareness other than for you to relax further and focus upon the 7th Dimension, where this Awareness meets you for this channeling to take place. This Awareness suggests that you listen to soothing music, as your Higher Self advises you.

Questioner: Thank you, Cosmic Awareness. I will now take a short break... I feel more centered now. My first question is, how is this Ascension affecting the world economy; most specifically, the U.S. economy?

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness first would state that the U.S. economic situation has been greatly misrepresented by not only the news media, but even by its own American citizens, who have a strong tendency to point the finger of blame to the federal government. This Awareness further would like to point out that this is not only...unfair to those politicians who are supposed to represent the various levels of government, but it is most unfair to the ones placing blame. The situation is one in which the political forces merely mirror the thoughts of the populace at large. It has always been this way. However, with the new paradigm that the Ascension is bringing in, it is quickly becoming a situation where local and regional leadership among concerned citizens is becoming...the new norm, the new way in which true change for the better is to come about. It was your Mahatma Gandhi that reminded you to be the change that you desire to see in your world, which certainly includes becoming a better leader than those politicians who have failed to represent the people with integrity. To see a better economy, a better government, you must learn to better govern yourselves, which means giving of yourself to the highest and best that God has in store for you. The same goes for the world economic situation. The Ascension is removing old barriers of fear and false belief that citizens have long used as excuses to not BE the very change that they would love to see in their lives. This completes the answer.

Questioner: Thank you, that was excellent.

The New World Economy Involves Decentralization

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness would also state that the new world economy will involve decentralization of the status quo, whereby the main focus will be not so much on money, but rather on living more harmoniously with the planet itself, using more natural resources instead of relying so much upon artificially-created resources such as credit cards and government funding. To save the economy, you must first think about saving Mother Earth from further damage. But as the old world economies collapse, as they are, new forms are being implemented to replace them.

RAPID MANIFESTATION IN THE NEW AGE!

You Are Living in the Age of Miracles

Questioner: Thank you. This is very empowering. On a related note, I would like to know more about manifestation using the imagination, the law of attraction, in the new age after December 21. Some general information would be appreciated, as well as any specific comments.

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness sees your hesitation with asking questions, and would suggest that you either prepare a list of questions to ask in advance or that you simply go with the flow of whatever you are curious about and would like more information about. As for manifesting, those who sincerely allow themselves the time and space to really get clear about what their true desires are, rather than divest so much time worrying and pulling their hairs out over how they will pay the bills, these are the ones who are at the forefront of the new age, who will be setting positive examples for those around them to emulate. Using the imagination to create has always been the case, but with the Ascension you are given even more power to create what you desire in less time. For example, the "17 seconds of pure focus on a subject" that the teacher Abraham speaks of is no longer the same 17 seconds that it took you back in 1992 in order to attract a similar, more powerful vibration. At this time, twenty years later, that same 17 seconds is more compressed, because you are collectively experiencing a higher vibrational Earth than you were back then. By comparison, it will feel more like 10 seconds or even less, for those of you who are vibrating at the highest levels of the Ascension Wave. As you are aware, some of you will be manifesting things 5th-Dimensionally, instantaneously. However, at first this is not to be the norm for most of you in the New Earth; but a handful of very awakened and aware entities will indeed be demonstrating some very rapid manifestation abilities, whether they be healing powers, teleportation, thought reading, and/or any number of abilities whereby positive results are created at record speeds. You are living in the Age of Miracles, for this is essentially what the air element of Aquarius is about.

Questioner: YES! Amen.

THE ANSWER IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE OPEN SPACE OF THE QUESTION

Self-Realization of the I AM

Cosmic Awareness: Ask anything you wish, and be not afraid of what answers may come. After all, as it has been wisely said, "The answer is contained within the question." Why is this? This is because the question creates space, an open space for the answer to be planted in, to be seeded, and in this open space, which is like a garden or a field, the answer must always sprout and blossom. A closed, fearful mind cannot grow, it cannot give birth to new answers, because it doesn't trust new information. It fears new information! Be like an open question mark, in which the curved inner space of the question-mark symbol is like a curved, open hand that reaches out to grasp the answer. If you put a question mark on its side, with the line representing the Earth, the ground, and with the c-shaped bowl forming a u-shaped opening beneath ground level, this symbolizes the open space in which a seed can be planted. The seed is represented by the dot [of the question mark]; it also represents you, the questioner, the traveler, who must embark on a forward-moving journey of Self-discovery as he plants himself into the ground of his own inner Being. There, in that groundedness, the answer is birthed, because the traveler, the seeker, the questioner, IS the answer he seeks. He seeks but himself, the I AM. It has been quoted by a great spiritual teacher that the seeker seeks but himself. This is always true, even while the seeker is dazzled by the veil of forgetfulness. Sooner or later the seeker awakens, again and again, to greater Self-realizations of his true spiritual nature. This Awareness is complete with Its suggestion for you, the questioner, being that you are serving as both questioner AND interpreter for this Awareness in this session.

Questioner: I am impressed by your clarity and fresh insight for me (and for all those who resonate with it). This serves as a powerful lesson for me, personally, in that I am learning to trust my own ability to live as my Higher Self in human embodiment, trusting the answers and guidance that are already mine to give myself. Thank you, Cosmic Awareness!

The Four 333 Dates of December 2012

Cosmic Awareness: It is now time for this Awareness to withdraw Its energies from you, questioner and interpreter, for your energy is waning a bit. Quite appropriate that you just glanced at the computer clock and it was 3:33, just right before it changed! The four 333 dates of this month are December 3 (your birthday), December 12, December 21 and December 30, and each of these dates are numerological gateways for the triple 3 energies of Ascension, of Ascended Mastery. Indeed, even your apartment address [309] equals 12, which reduces to 3. You indeed chose these things on a Higher Self, soul level to align with this Ascension. This Awareness is complete, and invites further questions for the next session.
Old 16-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Master

This is really amazing. I love this. Thank you. I didn't get a chance to read it earlier, but I am glad I found it now. Thank you. Also, Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Old 16-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Sourcerer

Thank you for the birthday blessing, my dear, and that you enjoyed the message that was shared, for you are eternally welcome from the Heart.
Old 16-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Sourcerer

Cosmic Awareness Session #2, December 16, 2012

EXPANDING INTO ONENESS

Planetary Consciousness is Expanding Faster Than Most Lightworkers Are Aware!

Questioner: I just recently watched on YouTube one of the most enjoyable, inspiring documentaries that I have ever seen, called "Beyond The Secret - The Moses Code," and I was in tears. Cosmic Awareness, I would appreciate any new information you have in regards to the Divine Principle of Giving and Receiving.

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness applauds your receptivity and spontaneity in deciding to watch this documentary, for it was indeed designed to elevate your awareness to that of both planetary and even Cosmic Awareness. The planetary consciousness of Gaia is being elevated much higher and faster than most Lightworkers are even aware, and this Awareness wishes to remind you that there are unseen forces that are assisting you all in your honest efforts to heal the planet of her wounds. Not only are such documentaries helpful in raising awareness of your Divine potentials, but part and parcel to this are those aspects of healing the collective human consciousness as well as the consciousness of the devic kingdoms. Your forum friend, Nameless, as well as many others of this community [Spiritual Forums] are very much aware and concerned for the healing and safety of the planet, for this Ascension process expands your self-perception in both directions, bringing you into greater communion with both the elemental kingdoms as well as the higher dimensions of Non-physical Reality. You cannot know God in human expression unless you expand your awareness of self into ALL kingdoms, for the Kingdom of Heaven within you contains ALL the mansions of the "Father's" House; that which may be also known as Heaven, Nirvana or Home. This Awareness suggests that this is what expanding into Oneness is about, and that the documentary you mentioned presented this in a very emotionally effective way, especially since it bravely touched upon some very sensitive areas of human history, both religious and political, yet doing so in a way as not to place much emphasis on historical details, but rather on the important aspects of being of egoless service to one and all. It is a very powerful documentary indeed, and one that this Awareness fully endorses, especially for those who are truly open to letting go of blame, anger, cowardice and related low-vibrational attitudes that do not serve oneself nor others. This Awareness suggests that you take a brief break before continuing, as It sees that you could use more energizing in order to continue this session.

Giving and Receiving Are One Action

No One Personally Owes You Anything, But You Owe YOURSELF (Including Your World) to Be More Authentic

Questioner: I agree. Thank you, Cosmic Awareness. [A five minute break is taken.] Lately, I have been really having an extremely challenging experience in regards to the ego feeling that other people "owe" it something, both materially and emotionally. All the while, I am inwardly aware that this is nonsense, and that it is I that owe MYSELF to be more authentic, rather than believing that validation must come from "others." Your comments, please.

Cosmic Awareness: This is accurate, but be aware that while you DO owe it to yourself to be more authentic, because you are one with all else in your world you also at the same time, in this sense, owe the world your honesty and integrity, for in depriving yourself you have withheld from ALL, from the collective, and therefore you must learn to recognize the deeper ramifications of your choices, especially those choices that cause yourself harm, for those choices of course DO affect all those that exist in your world.

Questioner: Yes, giving and receiving are really one action.

You Are At the Center of Your World

Cosmic Awareness: This is accurate. What this Awareness wishes to elaborate on is the fact that you are each mirror-image creations [souls] of the Whole, of Oneness, therefore just as everything in God's creation exists within God, so too does everything in your personal creation, in your world, in your universe, literally exists within YOU. This is like those Russian dolls that you are familiar with, one inside the other, yet this goes on infinitely. It is an infinite "hall of mirrors," and you [the soul] are the One in the middle that sees all the infinite reflections, which are projections of the One.

THE GALACTIC FEDERATION

(*More On the "Unseen Forces" That Are Assisting Us)

Questioner: Thank you for that. Earlier you alluded to what some people call the Galactic Federation when you spoke of the invisible assistance ["unseen forces," actually] that we have. Other channels of Cosmic Awareness have also brought forth much information about this, and I am curious about why would there be defensive actions on the part of the Federation, even possessing armed weapons. I am aware that this Federation exists in multiple dimensions and vibrational levels, but who are those groups that would engage in battle with the so-called "dark forces?"

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness doesn't want to go into the more complex areas of this subject, but It will say that those Federation forces that do react with defensive maneuvers involving not only shielding technology but weaponry...are those that could be seen as the more "rebellious" of the Federation, existing on lower vibrational planes closer to the Earth plane and within the Earth plane. The outer manifestation that you humans perceive as a weapon, for example, which you know is used in war for offense, in the higher dimensions is not a weapon at all as you would know one to be, but more like a shielding technology; this shielding technology itself being but a manifestation of the loving and protective nature of God, which cannot be put into words. This is exactly like the Russian dolls metaphor, you see, for just as you would perceive a gun as a weapon, in the higher dimensions a being would "see" or perceive that gun as a type of energy, a vibration perhaps, of light, sound and color, in a way that your physical senses aren't capable of perceiving. The gun, too, is multidimensional as a thought-form, which includes the original intent for its creation and what it is used for. The gun, from the perspective of this Awareness in the 12th Dimension, is ultimately seen to be nothing but an intent that is created in a more dense vibration to get a reaction, that reaction really being for the purpose of gaining attention in order to get LOVE, for Unconditional Love is REALLY what all beings truly desire at the core of their intentions. So, back to your question, yes this Awareness sees that the Federation does indeed has some influence from the "dark side" in the lower or slower vibrational planes, and agrees that this could be seen as primitive in terms of its possession of weapons. The TRUE Federation, at the core, is Cosmic, thus one could call it the Cosmic Federation, and this Universal Council shares the unconditionally loving intent that this Awareness has for Itself and all of creation. And for the record, even the Federation at the lower vibrational levels, including your Earth plane, doesn't endorse nor initiate war. Those that would attack the "dark forces" are not really of the Federation in the truest sense, even though they may be inspired, if receptive, by this Awareness and the Federation to use more discernment in their war tactics. Because of the nature of cosmic law, of course, when you try to push against God you are really pushing against and fighting yourself, since God doesn't fight. Therefore, the so-called dark side is but playing a losing game against itself in its attempts to maintain separation and dominate those that it sees as weaker than itself, and therefore its worst "enemy" is God Itself, although this "enemy" is unknown by those of very low vibration.

Questioner: Thank you! That was more than I thought you would say on that subject, but I see that it is really me that is "saying" it, since I am interpreting and translating those thoughts that you are giving me. To be honest, it was MY desire to make it more "complex" or detailed than it really needed to be, to give the readers a more expanded explanation. [Smile]

Cosmic Awareness: Indeed. You may proceed with the next question.

A Simple Exercise for Integrating Ascension Downloads

Questioner: Is there anything "shocking" that you would like to mention in regards to December 21 and this time of Ascension?

Cosmic Awareness: At this time this Awareness feels satisfied with what It has shared with you so far about Ascension [referring to the last session, and information inspired by Cosmic Awareness in other channeled messages from this interpreter and others], but It will throw you a bone since It knows that you all like to chase after exciting new things. This Awareness would simply direct your attention to your navel area, to the chakra that is positioned there, and to the Third Eye chakra between your eyebrows, and suggests that you imagine a golden thread that loops around these two chakras, and to be open to new downloads in these areas that relate to the Photon Belt and to the star system of Sirius, and make special note of any physical and psychic sensations and impressions relating to these two bodily areas, which this Awareness suggests you see as encircled together in one flowing energy loop. That is all for this question, for now.

Questioner: Cosmic Awareness, I thank you and I love you.

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness sends Its loving energies to you and the readers during this exciting time of Ascension.

*These "unseen forces" include, of course, not only that which is known as the Galactic Federation of ETs, but those beings known as angels as well, for Cosmic Awareness really used the term to include ALL higher-vibrational, loving assistance that is available to us in the Earth plane (as extraterrestrial in general simply means that which is "beyond Earth").

Last edited by Sourcerer : 16-12-2012 at 09:39 AM.