Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 20-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Archangel Azrael - Man and Gaia

My blessed children on Earth, I am Azrael, the archangel of transition. I am here with my channel, Holly, to guide you to a better situation on Earth. We [the archangels] are hoping to see a much healthier planet Earth and global population by the time ascension is fully underway. We admit we have made it a matter of urgency that you prepare [by awakening] a bit sooner than was really needed, but prepared you are! Get ready. The greatest push is yet to come!

You must listen to us NOW. The archangels are here to help and guide each and every one of you through the coming changes. I will tell you the truth. You are raping Gaia and causing unprecedented destruction to the animal kingdom and the ecosystem which supports human life. Do you think we will stand by and let you continue? No. It's time to change your attitudes or Gaia may not continue to support human life at all. She is challenging your dominion over the animal world so that she can finally balance. It is long overdue. You must now stop the genocide of nature which has so heavily impacted your natural world. Separating yourselves from the damage is impossible. I say; no more.

It is now time to turn away from the temples of worship and the religious doctrines that have held you at arms length from your creator. Your creator is inside you and within the soul of Gaia. I do not suggest you abandon your religious beliefs but I do suggest now, a different spirituality. One which places soul love, respect and considers the highest good in every choice. I will not tell you what to believe, I cannot, but your institutions of government and religion have drawn you away from anyone who can help. When an angel speaks, few of you can hear and yet we never speak too quietly. Why is this? We do not want to belabor the point about religion [azrael smiling] but do you think it might be time to admit you are not so sure that we [the archangels] are what you have been lead to believe?
It is time to see. You have been told by human leaders that Gaia can support you but if your focus does not turn inward to the planet that gives you life Gaia's re balancing may result in a marked decrease in the number of humans she is willing to hold because you are not alone on Earth. Many species exist that are also intelligent and it is time for them to have their space back. I am not here to scare you but Gaia must draw a line somewhere. Surely you can see how you are contributing to the destruction of planet Earth individually and collectively? You must rejoin Gaia as a being in touch with the individual and collective good.

Try a bit of peace to start with! How long has it been since you turned off your television, your computer, and your gadgets and sat in electromagnetic silence? I understand that many of you are taking action to prevent the further destruction of your natural world and the preservation of your planet. We in the higher worlds congratulate and applaud even the slightest efforts in this direction. We advise everyone to turn off these devices for four hours a day because while they are on you are distracted from the energies that connect you to Gaia and to us. We would like to spend time with each of you every day.

Meditation – dictated by Azrael.

Now it is time to call to the Archangels for our support and comfort. Dear archangels, come here and spend time with me. I would like to share in your love and the love of God and be in your company as your friend. Please help me with [ eg my job, my kids, my problems, my stress or my health]. I would like to be [ happier, calmer, enlightened, a parent etc].

Now make a big room and imagine we are coming in to sit with you. We are going to help you with anything you have asked for. We are your brothers and sisters. There's no need to be nervous or scared to ask. Ask if you haven't already. Why not tell us your greatest worry or your worst fear and allow us to lift it away? We do not need to come close in order to do this but those who are willing may find one of comes to sit nearby or if you like we will put our hands on your shoulders. You fears are as light as feathers to us! We will take them along with any problems or worries and give them to God so that you can be free.

Now, breathe in slowly and quite deeply for two seconds. Hold it in for the count of one, and release it slowly for two seconds. Do this a few times and extend it to three, then four, until your diaphragm begins to soften into relaxation. Now extend it to five and six, then when you are ready only, to seven. Trust us to help in any way you have requested. While you sit in meditation we will share our love with you and when you are ready and you feel we have spent enough time, allow yourself to return slowly to your day. We will remain with you to guide you and when you call on us again we will be eager to help you.

My children on Earth, we observe your lives with much sadness because we want you to rediscover who you are and who you want to be. It is time to spend less energy on your physical dramas. Trust in us and in God that everything is unfolding to a perfect pattern. Your ascension cannot fail. Do not worry my children. The outcome of human life on Earth has always been assured. It is that we wish to see you take responsibility for your lives and your planet, not that we will allow your planet or your race to perish. It is such a joy to have responsibility and to feel pride in your global accomplishments. It is not a feeling you are yet acquainted with but you will be soon!

Your nuclear, biological and chemical weapons are of paramount concern to us of the brotherhood because their detonation inside the atmosphere of Earth actually causes destruction that you are not yet able to see or fully understand. As such, we advise, even insist, that you consider very carefully all possible avenues for world ceasefire. It is not acceptable for you to be causing damage to other neighboring worlds or for that matter to the seen and unseen intelligent life on planet Earth. We have intervened before in your world war affairs and though we can do so again we would prefer to see evidence of humanity’s ability to solve their differences diplomatically as this is the responsibility I have mentioned.

My beloved children, do not take this as a scolding. It is our job to advise . You will not be punished for any actions taken on Earth. We would like to point out that the hardest lessons [choices] are the ones you later regret your part in. When you can see the effects your choices have had on Gaia you will want to immediately stop and make alternate arrangements. The archangels are here to tell you when an alternative is wise. That time is now. It is time to step forward and accept that which you are born to be. All have a part to play in the global ascension.

In deepest love and service to your highest good, Archangel Azrael.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Quagmire

Lately I have been talking a lot about how Gaia is our greatest spiritual teacher while we are here on Earth. That she holds all the lessons we ever need to learn while down here. And also been talking about how we should ground our light energies towards Earth (Gaia) instead of in a belief in a far away heaven (or the like) in order to create a lighter place to live within down here. Since my awakening in February I have also talked about how the elemental kingdom of Earth is close to where it draws the line and the humans themselves have to choose what side they stand on because it is the Humans that need Gaia and not Gaia that needs the Humans. So your words on Gaia all makes a lot of sense regarding what I have received over the last many month. So thank you...
Old 14-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Master

Thank you Holly. That's lovely. I've been wondering and pondering about Gaia and the power therein.
Old 14-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Master

Thank you Holly and Azreal.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Thank you Holly and Azreal, I really enjoyed reading that and it is definately a powerful message.
Old 16-12-2012, 04:55 AM
Knower
You are to tell truth! These are no angels. For I have seen you before. You have been to give false. Be to good. This is not of my way. Life is to grace. My grace. Good exists is the life of grace. Abandon religion? Why? I must wonder of all this world must see, why must religion be abandoned? Freedom is life. We need freedom. Think. This earth survives all its humanity that is becoming extinct. For this earth will reset. You must consider what lived before you. Now why must you say this. For we are to give life and take. But what is it really about? Has anyone considered following freedom? It flows of free it rolls and feels its about freedom.

Almighty.