Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 17-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Master

Gatekeepers

I had a guide step through last week and told me he would be my Gatekeeper. I thought I would post it for those that are doing this as a help.

September 12, 12 (Hey, 9/12/12 – I love those numbers!) 9+3+3 – a special day in the universe. So, here I am sitting by my pool, and I feltan energy shifting me, so I thought I’d channel and see if anyone has anythingto say today.
So, are there any messages waiting for me or my family?

Who am I speaking to?
Lazarus.

Hello, Lazarus.

I thought that I would take this opportunity to connect withyou as you are opening up to your spirit more and more and we can see it fromour side, and sometimes we like to surprise those of you who are doing thistype of work, so here is a surprise from the universe.

We were watching while you tried to verballychannel the other day, and we all tried to help from our side, as well as thehelp you had with you, and we want to tell you, ditto to what Shen told you,just have fun with it and play with it for a while and see where that takesyou, where that leads you. It is not aserious thing, and you were making it serious and the joy in channeling is nota serious business. It should be fun,and it was until you put too much stress on it and we want to point out thatwhen you don’t stress it, it will just be there waiting.

Calm energy is what you need. Peaceful thoughts, flowing gently through youas you reach up. It should be verygentle and subtle, and it may not sound like you are speaking anything but yourthoughts at first, and it will just be that for awhile until you get used tofeeling the different energies, but we want to take this opportunity to tellyou we see this in your future, we see you doing this a lot, and it is doable,and it is real, and you can do it, you just have to believe that you can.

So, can I ask who you are? I’m sorry, the name does sound familiar, but I don’t remember meetingany Lazarous’?

Well, we did meet once or twice, briefly in a past life, ofwhich you are avoiding looking at, and that is your prerogative, no one hereminds any of that. It is helpful if youfeel stuck, and feel like something is holding you back from something, but inyour case we don’t sense any of that in your vibration, and you have cleaned upa lot of your vibration in the last little bit of time, so that you are muchstronger in your energy field now and not so scattered about. You have recalled the energies of the pastand integrated them back into yourself and you did it deliberately and withloving intention and that is all it takes. You should be careful not to give your energy away again, and I can helpyou with that. Whenever you send someoneenergy of any kind, ask that it come from the sky through you, but not fromyou, and you can share as much as you want.
I am the one they call the master of ceremonies. When you are ready to channel verbally, Iwill be your gatekeeper, so to speak, and will keep out those lower level entitiesthat you want kept out. You did just askfor that energy, and I came at your bidding. I will keep your level secure and only allow those entities in that areof a higher guide or angel or Jesus or god/goddess. That is my job, and I take it veryseriously. And for those who don’t thinkthat they need this type of protection who are doing the type of work that thisis, I would say to them that they do, and should ask for it and allow it and itwill be there for them as well.

In the seeking of the knowledge of how to do this type ofchanneling, you are asking for lots of help and you will be getting as much asyou ask for. We are all eager to getstarted, whenever you feel ready and there is no pressure here on our side fromus, we just wanted you to know we will help, you will be protected, there areno worries in that department and only those entities that are higher will beable to do this through you. You are agift from God, and we see you that way, we see all of you that way, and youonly have to ask to get the protection. This is different than the protection you were applying before. That was put up by you for a specificpurpose, and now that you no longer need that type of protection, for you havegrown much stronger in your sense of self and your knowledge of yourself thatyou won’t allow anyone to put you down in that fashion anymore, you realizedthat and did away with it, and we were able to connect. You did not know that was keeping us away,and we are so glad you could do this work and are ready for the next phase ofthings.

There are also gifts of other sorts that you can access, ifyou like. You know when you are ready,we will help you seek them out. They arewaiting, sleeping, but you can awaken them, at your own pace and in your owntime, but you will find many joys in them as well, so don’t fear them, forthere is nothing to fear, or of fear, in them, and you will grow some more,exponentially, and you will like it.

Wesee you, the potential of you and all that you are wanting and seeking out, andit is real, and it is available, and we encourage you to try this out anytimeyou feel ready for the journey. All ittakes is to ask, and the universe will guide you, that is what we do, all dayevery day, guide, guide, guide. Mosttimes we have to be sneaky, how we step up on people sometimes, because franklynot many people are listening, and in the position to listen.

As you well know, you have to do the workyourself, and you have to clear the space for us to come in and when youprepare your space, and you did that very will as we guided you along, youfollowed, and it was joyful from our perspective and it was from yours, so weall have had a good time with this. Itshould be fun, it should be exciting, and we can feel that in your vibrationnow, where when I starting speaking, that had gone You were disappointed, and it took all thejoy out of it, and so now we give that back to you, because we can, and you arevery welcome.

Be at peace and when you are ready, we will begin. Again. You know you have done this, so you know you can do this, so it will notbe hard, it will be just that easy, as easy as what you are doing now, justallowing it to be what it will, and going where the wind takes you and being atpeace with yourself and allowing yourself to hear us, and you are able to stepaside, you just have to remember that.

Light and love and kisses from the other side.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Ascender
Thank you for sharing this message you received. It has opened my awareness of my own gatekeeper. Love and light to you :)
Old 10-11-2012, 12:43 AM
Henri77

WE don't hear much about this aspect, so I'm sure others will benefit
Old 11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Toolite

Gatekeepers are set at each level of heaven and they keep souls from entering that level unless they are to be there. The egyptians believed this.
Glory To God
Old 19-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Sourcerer

Nameless, my friend, I've five-starred this thread, just because I love it so! I was a fan of your channeling even before I decided to join this website. This is masterful channeling, my friend. Blessings.
Old 20-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Master

Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me that I can share these with someone else. My goal is to share and also to show people, if you want to do this, you can learn. The other side has a lot to say and I am just the messenger, not the message LOL, and if more and more people channel, more and more of their messages can be heard. It is fun to be able to do this, and joyful.