Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
These are a few of the plants i have added to my verandah rainforest thingy :)

Superb.

Those tiger lilies are such a wonderful reward for your efforts, and that is a wonderfully special garden.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Master
Hey Gem! thank you :) They are quite special aren't they ... I will take a pic of the different maidenhair fern when I get a chance ... I have managed to collect 5 different varieties which i didn't even realize existed ...
Old 06-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Master
More Asiatic Lillies ... these ones took a little longer to bloom ...

Old 14-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Master
Those are amazing. Tough plant, too.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Master
This is an orchid i purchased from the supermarket about 2 mths ago - it had been marked down to $2! The flowers it already had were wilted and died off not long after i placed it on my verandah, and then, about 3 weeks ago, it produced a new cane with this gorgeous bloom .. you can see the other little pods waiting to open in the first pic.
The other one is a sweet little portulaca (sp?) which I rescued from the cheap tray at Bunnings lol ... it has 3 different coloured flowers on the same plant ...

Old 30-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Master

I am minded to post about a time spent in the alpine region, with tons of flowers about the place - have you seen the colour and delicate nature of a meadow of alpine flowers? Small, fragile, the list goes on. Stunning.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Master
Wanted to re-juve this thread Gem :) ... wonderful and full of beauty as it is ... I went to Sydney with a friend on the weekend ... we visited a nursery where her lovers name has been included in an honours list, on a wall in the daffodil garden ... he surrendered to cancer this time last year, and the money raised at his 'gathering of remembrance' was donated to the research of that insidious disease ... not the right time of the year over here in Australia for daffodils to bloom, however, bless you Bob xx your time in our family was short-lived, but your memory is as vivid as the colors we experienced this Sunday just gone xx ...

Old 02-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Master

Old 02-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Master
Breathtaking!!!

Sound, I'm so glad you've rejuvenated this thread, I would have missed it otherwise!
What gorgeous, gorgeous photos! They made my day.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Master
Oh thankyou for your words of appreciation Hope :) it is a brilliant thread isnt it ...
I'm glad you enjoyed my pics ... I was surprised at the quality because i forgot my camera that day and took them with my phone ... it was raining (as you can see) but the sun came out for us before we left :)