Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Knower

Swan

A few days ago I had a dream where I heard somebody saying swan. I didn't remember that dream until I saw the same word next day on facebook. The same day I got the tarot card Princess of Cups and there is a swan on it. I think it was a meaning for me to remember the dream. I have googled the meaning of a swan but I haven't figured out what it has to say to me.
Old 29-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Knower

Today I helped a kid to take her raincoat from her bag and she had a swan toy in the bag... It's getting interesting :)
Old 29-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Ascender

Yes,it is getting interesting ..........I love it when life gets magical like this
Old 29-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Ascender

Have you ever heard of teal swan?.she was also known as teal scott.
I like her way of thinking and find her interesting.she is coming to ireland soon so this may be a sign for me also,,to go and see her because im a bit undecided on if i will go to see her or not.
Old 29-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Knower

The name sounds familiar, I had to google on that. I saw that she has a blog. She seems interesting and I'm definitely going to read what she has to say :)
Old 29-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Master
A swan represents confidence and grace. I would look up the Thoth's Princess of Cups to find the message. Also, swans are known to mate for life, so they can represent true love.
Old 30-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Knower

I've looked the message of the card. The only thing I found is about the princess of cups as a person. I can't find anything about advice. Today I saw a picture of a fruittable with a carved swan... I think I notice them too much now after the dream :)
Old 30-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Master
As People:A somewhat sensitive youth; perceptive and perhaps psychic; gentle and light-footed; articulate and artistic; includes dreamers and poets.

As Events:Love letters; social invitations, beginning a new artistic course or career; news of an engagement or marriage; happy news and glad tidings.

As Inner Processes:Trusting your inner voice; increasing or developing your clairvoyance; using meditation to reconnect to your ‘source’; re-balancing or calming your energies; using your imagination; finding balance in serenity.