Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Master

If N.D.E. s were the work of the devil

I did a small amount of thinking on this . We would not see past on loved ones , not see angles , not see doctors / parametics doing there thing to bring us back . It would be the devil giving a sales pitch on how hell is not all that bad . Just my wild thoughts .
Old 20-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

As one who's had a NDE, what I learned is the importance of unconditional love. It doesn't even make sense to me that we'd get the importance of practicing "unconditional love" from...lol...the devil (or Satan, whatever). Many religious people find NDEs worthy only if the deity they worship is acknowledged in some way because of what they've been taught to believe. I say, doesn't matter what you "believe" (or don't "believe"), what's important is practicing unconditional love because that's what I learned, but for some strange reason that doesn't wash with some religious types.
I always say...proof's in the puddin'.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I did a small amount of thinking on this . We would not see past on loved ones , not see angles , not see doctors / parametics doing there thing to bring us back . It would be the devil giving a sales pitch on how hell is not all that bad . Just my wild thoughts .
What makes you think we would not see loved ones or angels if it was the "devil's work"? Lucifer (who is also called the devil) is said to himself appear as a beautiful angel of light. Most demons were once angels and are now considered Fallen angels - but they are still angels nonetheless. Also dark-beings commonly take the form of loved ones, this I know for a fact. Image in the spiritual dimensions is not concrete like the physical dimension, most beings there are capable of taking the form of any being - especially one that you have in your memory. Also memory, thoughts, emotions, feelings are all visible and accessible in the spiritual dimensions for the beings who live there. So they know what form you will be most susceptible to. I'm not even saying that NDE's are the work of the devil, simply saying that the logic you've used to justify why they are not is not flawless and can easily be explained away by anyone with knowledge on the nature of the spiritual dimensions and history of angels. If the subject of NDE experiences not being what they appear to be interests you though you should research Archons and the Demiurge.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Is Amazon going to tell us what others who bought that line also bought??
Old 21-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Master

Amazon sells just about ever thing . I was directing this post more to the Bible thumps that see the devil ever where . He temped Eve with that apple . He temped Gereldine to buy dresses . You need to have watched Flip Wilson to get that one . Now that old devil is even tempting people in N.D.E.s