Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Experiencer

alien life form explained why they dont make their presence globally known.

as the title suggest, i had the luck to find and talk to a alien life form again during a astral projection trip.

firstly, there are many, many different types of life forms, they all have there own way of thinking and they all see the world from different perspectives, this means that not all life forms have the same reasons and motives for not making themselves known, this is simply one of the most common reasons why most other life forms do not attempt to make global contact.the reason is so simple and strait forward, so much so, you will feel like face face-palming your self o.0

ill get right to the point, most dont interfere with us because we are not united as a species.....think about it for a moment.

they understand that our world has many different leaders, they understand that our leaders do not always agree with each other. how would these alien life forms go about making them selfs known? they cant simply park in the whit houses front lawn.....if they did, yes, every one would then know about them, how ever, other world leaders will know about it too, this means we can expect arguments and fights between the worlds leaders as they all attempt to do what they think needs to be done. in other words, there is no one world leader or group, so for instance, if they visit america's government and begin contact with america, how do you think other countries leaders would respond to this? see the problem here? as long as our species stays divided, alien visitors would never be able to contact any leader of any country without "picking a side".....if they visit china, then the rest of the world would see it as if the aliens are on china's "side". same goes for any other country.

as i continued talking to these "aliens" about this subject, it made me think of Reagan’s speech

"Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."

until now, i never really gave this much thought, but i have to admit, what Reagan said is pretty much exactly what this world needs, its literally the only way our species will survive in the long run, we can not continue living the way we are now without destroying this planet for future generations.things have to change or we will cause our own extinction. i know it sounds like im being dramatic but its not like that, we will literally cause our own extinction if we keep going in the same direction as we are doing now. how do i know this??? simple, time is not the same for you when you astral project, you can see into the past present and future all at the same time, the tricky part is knowing exactly what you want to know, this is were the aliens helped me, they should me all possible future outcomes of all the timelines in which our species does not change there destructive ways......in every possible outcome, we all go extinct within 10 thousand years max.

this all sounds dark, how ever, there is a bright side, there is literally trillions upon trillions of other timelines in which we come to our senses and evolve to higher levels of being as a whole, all together. also, its worth pointing out that the positive future timelines greatly out number our extinction timelines, it all boils down to the decisions we make now, this gives us the ability to literally choose our own destiny in the most literally way possible.
if the entire world was united as a whole, then alien contact would be a simple task, along with no more wars between countries, if we were all united as a planet, we would have no one to go war with.....exept the aliens but that probally wouldnt happen XD.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Experiencer
I guess that is so. Earth aura is probably so conflicting. Paradoxical i would say. Everything is imposible, until higer power comes. Than is everything possible again, when we start directing energy into something other.

So it is true, we don't have anything that would redirect out attention strongly enough, so energy can flow freely. Everything is controled, under survailance.

OMG. If i would be alien from some healty community, there is no chance i would mess with Earth.

So yes, there should be something, that would make us stand together i see much better aura, when that would happened.

To achieve this, there is much much work to do, i can see it now, it could be bigger picture, have no clue where to begin.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
... this is were the aliens helped me, they should me all possible future outcomes of all the timelines in which our species does not change there destructive ways......in every possible outcome, we all go extinct within 10 thousand years max.
I wouldn't worry about. Humans WILL go extinct, its just a matter of when. Anyways, reality will go on just fine without them.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Master
Do aliens prefer to talk to individuals like yourself instead of making their presence known to governments and the general population?
Old 08-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Experiencer

I think it is GREED, we all know that mighty countries are doing their best effort for the advancement of their defenses.

The space is now weaponized, the idea of Nicola Tesla, the death ray is really possible.

I remember a documentary on unexplained mysteries, that a Ufo roamed on an uncharted territory where nuclear war heads were located and destroyed the program because of the possible destruction to mankind.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Do aliens prefer to talk to individuals like yourself instead of making their presence known to governments and the general population?

i find that most aliens do not mind talking to humans, that is, if you can find them.......its not like they will come to you or plop them selves directly in front your face in this physical dimension...keep in mind that all my contacts with other life forms all happened while i was astral projecting, no contact has ever took place in this physical reality, so if you ever astral project and manage to find a life form that your able to communicate with while in the astral, then im sure that life form will have sufficient intelligence and would be willing to talk with you for a bit. the astral is a very "big" place, there is many diff types of being there, some may love humans, some may hate humans and some may not even know about the physical dimensions or human life at all, its all a matter of finding the right being to talk to.