Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
some of us, you are only describing the learned things. even the some of us who fight, you will find later crying in a wheelchair without legs, regretting to have made a wrong decisions, by fighting a battle which, in truth, was unnecessary.

See, the universe is peaceful, only because some humans think it is not, it does not change the fact that the Peace is there, and that, what God makes is Eternally good.

When you visit the realm of darkness and fear, then make sure that you have the Light with you, or you will confuse yourself with the darkness.

A very sound response if I may say so.

I don't know if I accept anger being one of the main human emotions. I don't know any people who are mainly angry.
Anger does have its uses - a powerful energy that can urge you to construct and renew or in your magickal workings
which for me means creating an anger brace.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Master
Watch a pop culture movie.

Read a modern book from the psychology field.

These ideas are not mine, I took them from smarter people. If you just look around you can see how prevalent anger is and you'll see why so many people think it's one of the main emotions.
-------------------------

it's very likely that you avoid angry people because you find them threatening.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account
I wont talk about anger management, because letting anger run (even in this world) will cause more anger.

Ill rather talk about astral, and why not do anything negative in there, especially if you don't have a guide in there.

There is a level of the astral, where is,indeed, possible to manifest things from astral into this world.
And last things, which you want to manifest in your life are wars,fights or other nasty things.
(i'm not sure if bad things are possible to manifest, at least, i guess, there are some preventive measures which will stop you from doing this)

And why would you manifest such 'bad' things if you could manifest abundance, happiness and joy instead ?
Old 10-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I wont talk about anger management, because letting anger run (even in this world) will cause more anger.

Ill rather talk about astral, and why not do anything negative in there, especially if you don't have a guide in there.

There is a level of the astral, where is,indeed, possible to manifest things from astral into this world.
And last things, which you want to manifest in your life are wars,fights or other nasty things.
(i'm not sure if bad things are possible to manifest, at least, i guess, there are some preventive measures which will stop you from doing this)

And why would you manifest such 'bad' things if you could manifest abundance, happiness and joy instead ?

I guess it's when I dont focus on manifesting that bad things happen. When I rest it just seems like there is a never ending stream of pain and anger, when I practice things like abundance, happiness, and joy, it just makes me feel even more rotten when I do feel pain and anger.

I'm struggling with identity issues. I still believe I am something I'm not, I have this idea in my head that I'm _____ and i deserve ______. but I go out in the real world and i find different, and that makes me angry. I seem to understand the expectation is hurting me but i cant find a way to avoid it without losing focus.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:20 AM
Master
What I mean is when I do let go of my anger, it just comes back but under new circumstances.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account
you are what you are not when you think that you are (in) the body.

I don't know how you are letting go of the anger. but consider following:

Your anger is like a Pendulum.

It goes out (to the world which is not there) to hit something, finds nothing and then it returns back.

When you respond to the returning anger, it becomes stronger.

When you forgive the Returning anger it becomes weaker. But as with pendulums is, they swing for a little bit.

So you'll need to forgive few of following swings to stop it.

The best thing you can do is to turn the anger into something positive, so that it starts swinging with the changed intention.

(i know, something is trying to go with the anger, but Remember:you are the one who is deciding what shall happen.
And when you decide to stop it, you will have to forgive all the thoughts which follow. That means all what you think that may happen or may not happen. Even if it does happen ! < (ps. the most important fact that should be written so, that it cant be overseen/overthinked or ignored.))
Old 21-02-2017, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not using any more, or any less, than I use with the passing of every second, be that passing while asleep, awake, washing dishes, etc