Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Seeker
Soul Blueprints

In my work as a kinesiologist, I have facilitated many people all experiencing life differently . If I had to find the one common root cause for my clients coming to see me other than life mishaps, I would have to say it is balancing their genetic references, so that their soul can fully engage in making decisions that obtain positive results, in doing their life better.
Upon research and facilitating clients on a daily basis, I have found and formulated over 81 different soul blueprints, where each soul blueprint relates to the many genetic references we carry and how they form a complete foundation for our souls to work from. Without these soul blueprints, there would be no purpose for us to experience the lessons we learn.

There are nine categories into which these 81 soul blueprints are found in:

Manifestation and Goal Driven
Creative Expression
Freedom and Change
Mystical Intellectual
Adaptive and highly Supported
Duality and Division
Disciplinarian and Master of skills
Responsibility and Reliability
Recognition and Balance

Keep in mind that we all hold most of this categories, however there is one primary selective that will speak mostly to you.
Which one would your primary selective be?
Old 30-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Master
The above is an interesting, and to me quite intriguing, opening post.

Please, a succinct definition of "genetic references".

Yes, I can immediately identify with quite a few of your nine key characteristics, some more than others, naturally. In different aspects of myself, I resonate with these: Manifestation and Goal Driven (my social/environmental activist aspect); Creative Expression (am writing short stories in my spare time these days); Freedom and Change (have never wanted to be "stuck"); Mystical Intellectual (came forth in my late teens); Adaptive and highly Supported (always wished to be, though did not always feel so); Disciplinarian and Master of skills (always hated feeling helpless or inept); Responsibility and Reliability (always wanted to be a good friend & neighbour, and team member); Recognition and Balance (recognition in certain social spheres is nice, personal balance is always needed).

So, subjectively it's hard to pin down a key characteristic. Have you developed a survey or questionnaire that enables you to place a person in one of the 81 soul blueprints you refer to?

I look forward to dialogue.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Seeker
Hi Tanemon,

Thank you for your reply.

Genetic references are the type of belief systems, experiences, learnt behaviours, reoccurring patterns, fears, automatic defences, family expectations and commitments, family influences, dispositions and limitations that makes apart who you are today.
When we face any situation in life that needs a decision, our neurology filters through these genetic references and find a possible solution to enact or engage upon that decision. Depending on the genetic reference it pulled, the decision could either be pleasing or dissatisfying.

Basically it is mostly everything we inherit from our blood line and past experiences

Yes absolutely, I am actually in the process of developing a questionnaire that will filter these nine categories into more detail so that you will be able to see where your soul blueprint fits under.
Old 30-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 counsellors
Genetic references are the type of belief systems, experiences, learnt behaviours, reoccurring patterns, fears, automatic defences, family expectations and commitments, family influences, dispositions and limitations that makes apart who you are today.
When we face any situation in life that needs a decision, our neurology filters through these genetic references and find a possible solution to enact or engage upon that decision. Depending on the genetic reference it pulled, the decision could either be pleasing or dissatisfying.

Basically it is mostly everything we inherit from our blood line and past experiences
I fully accept your basic concepts, and think they could be useful. I have trouble with calling both the "nature" (genetic inheritance) and "nurture" (family influences, expectations, plus learned behaviours) "genetic references". Past experiences are both within and outside the home, as are many of our learned behaviours. And some of our automatic defenses and fears can also originate in situations outside of family influence, I'd think. (Still, terminology is merely a small bit of any theory.)

But you must have considered your terminlogy, and probably have something to say in response.
Old 30-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Ivy

This seems quite interesting... and refreshing to see someone formulating new ideas.

however, your opening post has only given brief labels for what must surely be far wider concepts. So I don't understand what your interpretation of these labels is - and without that, I don't know what category I would feel a leaning towards.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Master
It's a difficult one to explain but within my healing work I relate and take into consideration the blueprint of one's life .

Where one is at 'now' so to speak, doing what one can with the cards they are dealt so to speak .

Like I said it's difficult to describe the transformation process and in a way transformation only happens at it's own pace but basically one works with what they have got and builds upon 'it' from there onwards .

Tis very interesting stuff, it's likened to upgrading one's software .

x daz x