Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-01-2015, 03:51 PM
--Star-Nancy--

Book1 What are the masculine and feminine energies and do we all have them?

Old 20-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Ascender

Hi its just energies

and yes you can divide them in those two and experience that reality

in all sorts of ways as real and even over many incarnated life's

and even shape your body by the limiting beliefs that became real

so many times

and yes you can express and limit your self with in those created realities

making so much as differences between male and female other than only

some biological differences seen externally and relate to some bodily

functions.

if how ever your reality is that you do not experience them separated

the physical lay out is the only difference

mind you men with stronger bodies are a good example of long term belief

in differences that became real over several life times , not even discussing the many 3D

differences between the two energies seen as separate that are so much

talked about and seen and experienced as real .

not exaggeration is that 'worlds of experiences are kept a float' with the ideas thus experienced as real

and quite unnecessary and to slowly fade away over to life times ahead these days in the new reality we are heading to :-)

leaving the last stragglers look some what like misplaced Neanderthals in the end wondering why life hurts so much :-)
Old 20-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Master
Hi Nancy,

Light itself is neither male or female, but all energy or light has both transmission and reception. Like polarities, transmission is often translated at a human mind level as male, and reception as female. While our perceived physical form may be either male or female, at deeper levels in consciousness (or at the soul level) we are all both male and female.

It is truly very rare for someone to be able to work with both polarities of the light. When one has really reached this stage one is able to do shaktipat, silence minds, feel others emotional pain as flows of energy and help ease the pain and the obstruction.

An example of reaching this stage is described in the Mahayama lineage as the 4th Bhumi.

(4. Radiant): This bhūmi is called "radiant", because it is said to be like a radiating light that fully burns that which opposes enlightenment. The emphasized perfection is vigor (vīrya).

Again at this level light is flowing through the chakras affecting no just yourself but those around you.
Old 20-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Ivy

All is a single energy - but we divide it up into aspects within it, in order to explore it in more detail and in order for our human minds to comprehend it.

So the energy feeling we feel through archetypal masculine traits we might call masculine energy. It's not a truth, it's just a useful way to communicate the distinctions we feel.
Old 20-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Master
Hi Ivy,

In the end all there is, is light. The enery does have two aspects a transmit and reception. It is an increasing level of growth to one be able to work in depth with both aspects of the light and then to continue on to realize there is just light.

Most people are able to feel the energy flowing through them. It is the working with the energy as I mentioned above that takes it to a higher level or realization.
Old 20-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Ivy

Jonesboy, I was commenting on the op, I hadn't read your post.

I don't view the world in terms of 'most people are like this or that', I focus on my own experience.
Old 20-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Jonesboy, I was commenting on the op, I hadn't read your post.

I don't view the world in terms of 'most people are like this or that', I focus on my own experience.

I focus on my own experience and my ability to help others become radiant.

Take care.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Master
So while it is in the end all energy it does help to have an understanding of the basic idea in the concepts of duality.

This seems rather good.

Creatives have been studied under those brain machines that take scans and it seems that such activity makes more connections between each side of the brain and this may aid the balancing.