Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Master

Utterly amazing interview of Inelia Benz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZqzZUV19w

I've never heard of this person until a few hours ago. I "stumbled" upon this interview when looking for something else and decided to watch a little bit. I couldn't stop watching!

She says she came straight from source. Her current incarnation is the only one she's had. She says she remembers entering time space for the first time a half hour before she was born and came to raise the vibration of the planet. She talks how she does this and more.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Ascender

Ah yeah, saw that interview a few months back. It was quite interesting to hear her story and what she could/can do. What got me was how innocent and naive she seemed, being her first incarnation; like she's still getting used to the experience of this reality kinda.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Master
Listening to her has an immediate calming effect on me. Her message is simple and her work is shared with everyone, for the most part free of charge.
This is her website. I highly recommend it.
http://ascension101.com
Old 19-01-2012, 08:29 PM
larty35

Thank you for posting this link in progress, i really enjoyed watching.

Anyone think she is an avatar?
Old 19-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the interview.
Old 20-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Master
Thanks for posting this! I am excited to learn about her.

and thank you for the website link skygazer!