Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
My boss has very strong energy

I assumed he is like me - clairvoyant but now i dont know. He know knows i am and i think that he thinks im crazy.
He has such a strong energy that whenever im around him; i feel like hes a magnet.
Ive had a huge crush on him unfortunately. Hes married and so am i. Because of the huge energy that pills me too him, i actually thought he was my soulmate.
Im going thru a clinical depression since this all started. Hes a new boss. Im so ashamed of the feeling i have for him and made a complete *** of myself. Its like i couldn't help it.
He doesnt spend very much time at my work thank goodness, but he was in a couple of weeks ago and his energy was very strong and i had a vision of he and i doung - you know but he was very aggressive in my vision so im trying to get away from the pull to him.
I never intended for this to happen and we haven't actually done anything.
My question is does anyone know why im pulled so strong to him if hes not my soulmate? He obviously doesnt care for me when he was behaving rough in my vision. That wasn't love to me.

Love shine
Old 23-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I assumed he is like me - clairvoyant but now i dont know. He know knows i am and i think that he thinks im crazy.
He has such a strong energy that whenever im around him; i feel like hes a magnet.
Ive had a huge crush on him unfortunately. Hes married and so am i. Because of the huge energy that pills me too him, i actually thought he was my soulmate.
Im going thru a clinical depression since this all started. Hes a new boss. Im so ashamed of the feeling i have for him and made a complete *** of myself. Its like i couldn't help it.
He doesnt spend very much time at my work thank goodness, but he was in a couple of weeks ago and his energy was very strong and i had a vision of he and i doung - you know but he was very aggressive in my vision so im trying to get away from the pull to him.
I never intended for this to happen and we haven't actually done anything.
My question is does anyone know why im pulled so strong to him if hes not my soulmate? He obviously doesnt care for me when he was behaving rough in my vision. That wasn't love to me.

Love shine

Firstly - I totally understand. I fell for my supervisor 10 years ago. There was this intense magnetism from him, pulling me in. Oh how I fell for him. We were both married, me with kids. Nothing ever happened, and although I am sure he must have picked up on how I felt - and I did from him, nothing ever happened. I had to leave my job because I got to a point where I could no longer distinguish between fantasy and reality. It was a very very tough time. And just after I left - in fact the 18 months or so after was when I went through my dark night of the soul. He triggered healing from the inside out. I still miss him, still want to see him, even now. Still can't understand why him, why not someone else, still don't fully understand. I just trust - trust that whatever the plan might be between him and I, all will come clear when it is meant to. I can't keep chasing after the answers - and most of the time nowadays I just get on with life as normal. It will be hard for you whilst you still work with him.

You might get more information from limerence.net The forums there were so very helpful - take away the idea of soul mate/twin flame etc whilst on there, see it objectively. Whatever this is - it is all about YOU, loving YOU and becoming who YOU were meant to be. There are tools out there.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Make sure he is not stealing your energy. It happened with my ex-boss. How i defined something it was matter of hours that he came with exact same words as i used them in my thoughts. Sick.