Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-03-2018, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
My last clairaudient experience was quite odd for me. I had been walking to the store and was walking home. While approaching the curb I'd heard a voice which stated something to the effect of "Can not cross the river styx, without the express permission of the ferryman". I found this slightly odd while walking, but continued onward, when reaching the curb to cross passed the intersecting street and over to the other side I stepped out off the curb and sudden, echoing voices stating "Julian can not cross over bones". I literally jumped a foot off the ground back onto the street off the street I was trying to cross. I looked around to see if anyone saw me acting strangely and sure enough a priest was walking on the other side of the road giving me a look and shaking his head. I began mumbling to myself about it being my imagination, and it was "Alright". Again now I stepped up to the curb... I took a step onto the street I wanted to cross, and louder now a myriad echoing voices coming through "I said. Julian can not cross over bones". This time I knew I was literally hearing something, now it stated the same thing twice. Again it scared me and I jumped back onto the curb, Stated "Son of a-" Now I was just plain indignant. I lost all thought or care of what anyone thought of me and stated loudly to what I had heard "I demand to know, now I demand to know who is this Julian, and why is it he can not cross over bones"! "It doesn't make sense"! "Of course he should be able to"! At this point the priest burst out laughing shaking his head and stated loud enough for me to hear "Oh my God, They're messing with you aren't they"? Continued laughing. I shook my head and focused on my task of trying to get across the street without experiencing the voice again.

So for me at times clairaudience can be very random. At any rate I just didn't get it at all. Until that is I got curious about the name Julian and remembered the Father laughing, so I got the idea in my head to look for a Catholic Saint, named Julian, and found it to my surprise and horror. Saint Julian patron saint of ferrymen among other things.

If anything I guess I learned something?

I find that amazing SaturinePluto!!. Your like picking up random 'radio stations' but associated with people near you, ie. the priest and the saint. I'm guessing those energies were swirling around him, perhaps the saint is one of his guides, or he'd just been studying or discussing him and you tuned into it. Well done on being Open!
Perhaps. It's a thought, possible explanation.
Things sometimes work that way.
See if you can find a pattern. Are you picking up the 'local broadcast stations'?

Medical Intuition is pretty cool, I've developed that one into Psychic Surgery and have done 6-10 operations now. Once you can see it you can fix it basically with a bit of medical curiosity and the ability to channel energy and give it direction/purpose. I'm actually leaving in a couple weeks to go visit John of God in Brazil who's probably the most famous Medium Psychic Surgeon in the Western World. Upping my game a bit. :)

Anyway Medical Intuition allows me to see into the human body like an MRI or X-ray machine. My consciousness can be tiny and blood veins appear like huge subway tunnels, or I can watch energy firing along the nervous system, see bone breaks or fractures, or plague like substances on the brain and so on. Past surgeries via Western Medicine where the body is actually cut into leaves internal scars - the scar tissue glows red. It's very easy to see prior surgeries.

Since all of my work except for OBE's are focused on others and assisting them I get lots of practice using this tools set, and really even OBE's are immensely helpful for moving my consciousness about and practicing fitting into different 'sized spaces' while still keeping perspective of where I am without have a human body to use as a measuring stick. Perspective can be a real bugger bear!

I'm looking forward to trying telekinesis, if I can't come up with a way to make it a useful tool set used or practiced regularly then I have concerns about being able to build/master the ability if I manage to do it in a class setting. These abilities can be like languages, use them or loose them.
Got any ideas for how to use telekinesis regularly?

(Manifestations is easy to practice- parking spots are hard to get in my town! So lots of practice there and motivation to do so! LOL)
Old 01-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I find that amazing SaturinePluto!!. Your like picking up random 'radio stations' but associated with people near you, ie. the priest and the saint. I'm guessing those energies were swirling around him, perhaps the saint is one of his guides, or he'd just been studying or discussing him and you tuned into it. Well done on being Open!
Perhaps. It's a thought, possible explanation.
Things sometimes work that way.
See if you can find a pattern. Are you picking up the 'local broadcast stations'?

I have an idea of what it could be, but at this point this is speculation, and I am not entirely certain of what it is I am hearing. Being diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic makes it entirely more difficult for me to get a grasp of the actual situation with me here, and I myself would entirely attribute these voices as Crazy if it were not for one important thing, and that is- often enough the voices I hear turn out to be true. The particular experience with my walk to the store, encompassed quite a bit more information and things that happened during the course of the walk, I simply can not get to everything, as well this is a forum, I have to write it, the experience was utterly unbelievable and I'd not believe it myself if I hadn't been there.

Essentially I heard the first echoing voice on the way to the store, as I was walking I heard a voice tell me that "The gum is green". I halted a moment, and spoke aloud to myself saying "There isn't gum there is there"? I looked to the ground, and there was a wad of gum. Colored green. As I spoke and looked down I heard a "Human" in my ear voice speak up and say "Of course there's gum there! You've almost stepped in it!" I looked over noticing this sounded a voice physically present, and there standing there was this priest, bible in hand. I shook my head at him, and went to continue walking trying to ignore him and echoing again in my head were voices which stated "Step in it". I freaked a bit, and pulled my foot and leg back to the point in which I was standing feeling very unable to take a step. The priest raised his eyebrows at me looked around him and asked me "What"? At this I looked down at the gum and began thinking out loud to myself "Should I step in it? Why? I mean what is the purpose for that. I mean it wouldn't hurt me, yet I'd get gum on my shoes" the priest told me "Go ahead, just step in it then", while he was saying this loud echoing voice again distinguished as male as well as the sound of many voices hissing- the voice stated "Step on it or I am coming up there and dragging you down here". This frightened me, and I took off walking towards my destination. On the way back I noticed the priest on the other side of the street. I was walking to the store out metal detecting, looking for whatever. Well as I got to a street intersection , the street called Temple street I got to the first curb and noticed my detector going crazy. I was using the pin point feature and it was going off as if hitting metal. I began to follow it down that particular street and noticed the very loud sound of water dripping, static almost noise echoing, and a myriad of echoing voices, the feeling was very very strange I can not even describe that which I felt in terms I feel others would understand. I began noticing all these very very strange sounds and they were getting to me, I wanted to turn around and leave because the water dripping, and the echoing and the sound of hissing voices was starting to drive me nuts. I stated out loud as I was trying very hard to think to myself and figure this out, I said "Is that water dripping? Can't be. Somethings not right here. What is this. What is with all the echoes.... What is this?" The priest yelled out "Hey get away from there"! As if he has any authority over me and where I choose to walk. I looked back at him and then continued trying to figure out why the metal detector was going absolute haywire. I said to myself "Is there something down here"? "A pipe"? "Gotta be". And the priest said the most IMO asinine thing he'd said all this time he hollered at me "Of course there's something down there, it's a catacomb you idiot". This made me angry, the padre was getting on my nerves now. "I hollered at him OH sure Buddy! Hey that makes total sense! Please, if anything it's the sewer". I went back to turn and continue my walk home and still angry grumbled "Damn fool, Catacomb my- expletive". So I continued my walk wondering if I was crazy, or if the priest is crazy, the water is still running dripping I can hear it clear as day, the echoing and noise is still happening, and at this point I am trying to get home and ignore it, and that's when I went to step off the curb the voices echo grow louder it is the strangest type of voices I have ever heard and I have only heard this very echoing type once before (and that is a story itself and has some relevance although I am not sure how yet) so I step off the curb and the most horrible echoing voice "Julian can not cross over bones". I fly a foot into the air, curse, I have no idea what is going on I shout out the word "Unbelievable! No way!" I think no way this'll happen twice go again to try and cross the intersection put my foot down on the street trying to walk across again now echoing and louder "I just said Julian is not permitted to cross over bones". I put pull my foot back up walk back up onto the curb, take a deep breath to try and gather myself being utterly spooked and stated what I had said "I demand to know, now I demand to know whom is this Julian! And just why the hell is it he can not cross over bones". "Just answer me that" "That doesn't make sense" "Of course he should be able to". The father bursts out laughing at me telling me they are messing with me.

Now the only time I have heard the same type of echoing voice like this was at a school field trip to a local cemetery essentially the cemetery in the town I live in. I remember the in running joke between us kids what that the school must have really been having budget issues. This was grade school very long time ago. And it was a pretty bad experience for me. Essentially were at the cemetery group of kids, I was wandering around, looking around deep in thought. Everyone was complaining, didn't want to be there, this is boring, can we leave, what is there to see here, there's nothing but headstones etc etc. I was going through my own internal thing. Getting pretty tired of listening to all the complaining, attempting to tell the other children over and over again they should show a little respect we are in a cemetery, quit complaining. Blah blah blah. Finally I give up I walked up to my friend and told her I wasn't sticking around and I wanted to go off by myself. She didn't like this. She told me she didn't think I should be wandering around alone, didn't think it was a good idea. I told her they were disrespectful and they were irritating me and I wanted to look in different areas I could see from afar but could not get to, like very beautiful areas of water around, a few benches here and there. etc. I told her the group was holding me back, we were only going where the teacher was designating. She said if I was going, which she didn't think was a very good idea that she would rather me not go alone. I told her to come with me then. She said I am not really sure about this... I started walking off I said "I am going are you coming or not"? She came following. Yeah I was pretty stubborn. We walked a while, and walked a bit more, and this cemetery is large, probably not the biggest, but for an eight year old, it was enormous. We were lost. My friend kindly thanked me for getting us lost, and then it started raining. I was feeling something... like there was a building ahead. I told my friend this I will call her from here on Betty. I said "Betty... this is going to sound strange but I have this feeling" She asked me what. I told her I did not know if this was true, but I felt if we walked a little longer we would find a building. It was a little foggy. I told her we could get out of the rain. She said alright I really want to try and find the group if we can but if there is a building up ahead, I will go with you but we should get back soon. There was a building and we went in just for a minute. We got in and stood for a bit talking. Then I saw a door. I looked over at it and remarked "heh. wonder where that goes". Betty asked if I wanted to go in and see. And then I got curious and walked over to it, and as soon as I got close to it I heard water dripping... ugh that sound. So I exclaimed to my friend hey I hear water dripping in here, what is this?? All curious like. Then she told me she couldn't hear anything. I was taken back. I hear this pretty loud, you have to hear it don't you? No... just me then? Just you. Bull. I can't really hear it can we go? And I told her one more minute I wanted to listen one more time, and then I heard the echoing voices....I do not really want to continue the story, this was a pretty bad experience. From what I gathered from the voices, many of them blatantly hissing "Behind this door lies a catacomb, do not enter here". I told my friend the voices were saying it was a crypt, we started joking about that old tv show tales from the crypt, I mimicked the crypt keepers voice, she got a huge kick out of it, then I got all serious (I was a pretty serious kid) and asked her "Betty what is a catacomb? Does that exist? Do you know what that is"? She looked at me and said I had to be kidding. I asked her what? Told her I was serious. She said "Oh come on Sarah you know what a Catacomb is, you just said something about a Crypt". I told her I said Crypt, and the voices said Catacomb. She said I originally said Crypt and she said she didn't believe I didn't know what I catacomb was and that I had to. I kept prodding her asking because I wanted to know.

She told me she wanted to leave and was getting a bad feeling about being there... I caved we went to leave. On our way out we ran into the angry cemetery attendant hollering at us what were we doing in there. Get out of there. You don't belong there. I interrupted his shouting to ask him what was behind.. the door... it kept getting worse and worse eventually he yelled at us it was a catacomb and we shouldn't be in that area. Comment was made about I wonder what it looks like.... yeah the response "You want to find out"? Yeah it kept getting worse and worse.. Eventually I kept badgering the guy with as many random questions as I could throw at him, and... yeah that is also when I realized for the first time I could see things, so I used what I was getting to ask him questions about what I was seeing about him, while he is there confirming it and threatening us at the same time, all the while I am telling my friend I am getting a feeling again she goes Oh Great one of your feelings again! Wonderful! That is what got us into trouble in the first place Sarah! I tell her it is our classmate on his way with the group, there's adults! Come around the corner the teacher our classmate, and low and behold another blasted priest greets us saying I kept hearing Sarah's name in my head while I was walking, other students Uh huh. That's nice. The priest notices the attendant- so to say screaming raving at us then going off on him for us being there, he tolerates him a couple minutes then screams at him to get back to work. Bad experience.

I don't honestly know what these voices are or who is actually telling the truth. All I know is walking down the street a priest hollered at me about catacombs, which I was trying to simply associate with a sewer. This experience brought that whole cemetery experience right back to the fore again.

I am not sure what is going on. Could it be radio frequency? Sure? Why not? I have trouble understanding why some of the things they say would be spoken on a radio. I am more inclined to believe if anything perhaps since the voices are often correct, perhaps it is a universal consciousness? ....I have no idea.

If it isn't something like that it is either one of 3 things.

A catacomb like the priest goes around advertising.

The priest is actually crazy.

The Cemetery attendant was most definitely crazy regardless of whether he was being truthful.

Or I am crazy.

All in all I am not inclined to believe the source of information matters too much. It for me is whether it is correct or not, and if it can be trusted. I have not figured it all out yet.

All I know is the gum was green and there is a saint Julian whom is patron saint of Ferrymen. I don't know what he'd be doing being a guide.. however. Saint Julian was a murderer. Then again Stranger things I suppose?

Medical Intuition is pretty cool, I've developed that one into Psychic Surgery and have done 6-10 operations now. Once you can see it you can fix it basically with a bit of medical curiosity and the ability to channel energy and give it direction/purpose. I'm actually leaving in a couple weeks to go visit John of God in Brazil who's probably the most famous Medium Psychic Surgeon in the Western World. Upping my game a bit. :)

Anyway Medical Intuition allows me to see into the human body like an MRI or X-ray machine. My consciousness can be tiny and blood veins appear like huge subway tunnels, or I can watch energy firing along the nervous system, see bone breaks or fractures, or plague like substances on the brain and so on. Past surgeries via Western Medicine where the body is actually cut into leaves internal scars - the scar tissue glows red. It's very easy to see prior surgeries.

You see I am not sure if what I am able to at times pick up on in my energy readings is actually medical intuition or if that is the term for it. I have only been able to psychically feel when another has a very bad illness- terminal or close to terminal and this has only happened to me twice. It is not the nicest thing to accidentally pick up on during the course of an energy reading. And I can not go into detail- as I stick by a code of ethics to as much as I possibly can not divulge personal information of those I read for. So I feel I can not really explain it in too much detail which makes it very difficult to determine what it is I am doing, or what this is called. Essentially I get imagery. Now this has only happened twice and in both cases the imagery was different. One was more medical looking than the other- in that the image that popped up looked like a medical test that is often used- but I do not feel comfortable saying exactly what. The other image was more human and here again I can not go into detail, I could try to explain with an example but I really do not know how at the moment. All I know is this medical intuition has come up for me twice so far, and in both cases these individuals were very very ill. They have not been members here, I will say this. I do not like getting this very much, although I do find it an interesting thing psychically, and would like to be able to somehow utilize it for doing good. I do not know how much good it truly does. Telling someone that I am getting imagery of something seems like illness etc, and then being told well it is, an individual I know is very ill, or came down very ill. What true good does that serve? The reminder? I do not understand why God has given me these abilities.

Since all of my work except for OBE's are focused on others and assisting them I get lots of practice using this tools set, and really even OBE's are immensely helpful for moving my consciousness about and practicing fitting into different 'sized spaces' while still keeping perspective of where I am without have a human body to use as a measuring stick. Perspective can be a real bugger bear!

I'm looking forward to trying telekinesis, if I can't come up with a way to make it a useful tool set used or practiced regularly then I have concerns about being able to build/master the ability if I manage to do it in a class setting. These abilities can be like languages, use them or loose them.
Got any ideas for how to use telekinesis regularly?

(Manifestations is easy to practice- parking spots are hard to get in my town! So lots of practice there and motivation to do so! LOL)

As for telekinesis practicing regularly is going to be a must as with any other gift. Realize as well though I have been able to accomplish the small movements of some items, I personally do not like to practice or use this ability. I gave up trying to work on it more long ago when I came to the conclusion I didn't even want the ability as I feel it serves me in particular no ultimate purpose of good. I didn't feel it would help anyone. This is an ability like what I consider parakaya pravesh to be like when I was able to accomplish that- it is an ability I will not use as it is capable in my view to cause more ultimate harm than good. This is true more so of parakaya pravesh than telekinesis I feel. But do not let my view in any way stop you and what you are trying to do or keep you down. Perhaps it is if you can accomplish it (telekinesis) perhaps you may find a very good purpose and use for it to be of service to others. You never know, that is the beauty of it. Discovering new things, and improving on them for betterment. You know? There are those people who invent great things that help many, or find new information everyday that serves humanity. Think Franklin and his kite. His accidental electrocution, is the reason I am able to type here or turn a light on. The man did not invent electricity it was always there, it need not be invented, he did however find a way to put it to good use.

I do not have any ideas off the top of my head, but I feel you are a smart person, and will come up with something.

Most of all do enjoy the class! What is the point if we don't enjoy what we do, after all? Something along those lines.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
My bad, guess I didn't explain 'radio station' very well. It was an analogy. Basically events that happen in a place leave a recording on the atoms in the air which can be tuned into and listened too. The Akashic Records are a form of this in a way. Chronovision and the forms developed out of this capitalize on being able to 'tune into' this information. Search around, you'll find that Pellegrino Ernetti (1925–1994), an Italian priest and scientist first developed it, he and another priest developed it as far as they could before hiring the CIA to take it further.
I suspect you are open enough that your a natural form of the chronovisor. You pick up on whatever frequency's you mood puts you in tune with. By focusing on what the metal detector was doing you were in a form of walking meditation - meaning wide open to incoming input. Which is how you got information on the ill people as well. All the information that has happened exist in the air around us and is readable for those who can stop their mind chatter and just HEAR.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

CrystalSong,

Have you tried making a psi wheel? You can find plenty of videos on youtube showing you how make and move them. My first one was made of paper. Not recommended. I made the 2nd one out of aluminum foil. That worked great. My recommendation is to have fun with it every day, and then put a glass bowl over it when you get good at it. I'm not the greatest at it, but can get it move very slowly with a glass bowl over it. As a test I tried blowing on it. It didn't move. It seems to be legit human ability.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Master
Hi Voicesst,

I have tried a few times with a foil psi wheel on a needle in a cork with a flower vase over it, no luck...yet!
I just know its possible though and that I can do it!
I've spoken with several people who have definitely done it on purpose, not just panicked/adrenalin caused.
I will be able to do it in the classroom setting and then bring that knowledge home to practice so I can keep the ability as a reliable ability. :)

(Notice all the mental programming happening. LOL) I WILL do this!
Old 03-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Master
Clairsentience.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:56 AM
Suspended
Whichever one lets me see visions
Old 04-03-2018, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Whichever one lets me see visions
Clairvoyance.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Clairsentience and Claircognisanze id say for myself
Old 09-03-2018, 02:24 AM
Pathfinder

I have had the ability to move objects for awhile...especially when I am in a emotional state.