Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
True, their mind-set is vastly different from the average Human. They desire fewer complications. And they are very pure in their affections.

I don't know how it may be with others, and those in other countries....but my Dog, Soul Companion was not "held as a companion" in any sense of those words. Our bond in a loving relationship went both ways. And still does. I am grateful to know a Soul like that.

Very well said.

I don't see my dog as a 'tag along' to my person, rather there's this indescribable affection and love that is mutual both ways. She's so pleased to see me, at any time, and the feeling is returned, even when she's a little mischievous

They're very present in what they do, don't seem to be disgruntled or upset at much, yet we're burdened with 'problems'. Of course, we have a different brain to dogs, but there's a lot to be learned from them, IMO. Mine really is a teacher to me.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Master
Have a lot. Have lost a lot. One stole my heart and ran off across the galaxy with it when he died. I miss the little guy so much sometimes . If talking helped , I'd have stayed here the last year and bored some of you to pieces with it. Others... you know how it is how big they are in our lives .
Old 12-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)

When humans never cease to irk, or disappoint me, I turn to the sincere love and affection provided by our nine feline friends to find solace.

Bootsie
Scotty
Bubbles
Mimi
Mimsy
Cleopatra
Sophie
Lilly
And our latest adopted feline, Smoke.

Felines leave footprints on your heart, and loose fur everywhere else.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysky
LOOOL... so true, the fur part especially in spring and summer.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 14-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysky
When humans never cease to irk, or disappoint me, I turn to the sincere love and affection provided by our nine feline friends to find solace.

Bootsie
Scotty
Bubbles
Mimi
Mimsy
Cleopatra
Sophie
Lilly
And our latest adopted feline, Smoke.

i agrea i thng cats evn dogs hav mor hummn felins thn humenss do r thy do thy seam mor lovin loylall thn humenas cud evr be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

We have over time adopted many stray dogs. We had eleven, now ten as one died last December due to kidney failure.

I would have continued collecting them off the streets if my husband hadn't put a stop to it

Half of them are old now, one is handicapped due to an accident six years ago, four are half blind (cataracts). One has chronic constipation (manageable with meds) due to a previous broken pelvis and narrowed passage. One has neck and shoulder issues to due to a previous broken front leg .... Most of them have some kind of chronic health issue due to life on the streets before we took them in.

I just hate to see them suffer, can't walk past it. Some of them were in an absolutely terrible state when we found them.

They are

BG (Big Guy)
Toby
Henry
Julie
Blackie
Shy
Dottie
George
Pippa
Emma
Brownie (died)

(Former) stray dogs are wonderful companions, so grateful, cuddly, and beautiful!
Old 14-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Knower

I want a dog. I hope I will have it soon
Old 11-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Master
i can tell u a funny story abot my 2 i bort cat nip for my 2 cats for sum reson thy cud smellit in my jacktt pocktt thy cud tyrn 2 get it
thn fews latr aftr my poctt incsett i lft it lyin arond w i wz polsih day guse wot thy did ipet bag open got all cat nip frm it lft a big mess for me 2 cleen yes i had 2 happy cats i did
but a big mes 2 clee for a wk lol in end i had a vacum on nip 2 cats happy on nip

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Gracey

I found a stray kitty on Saturday. I brought him home and took him to the vet. He had an asphalt burn on his paw, tic and mites. He is all better now and is up and playing with his toys. He is only seven weeks old. He is a little orange cat that my twins named Amber. Amber is a gentle, gentle soul.