Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 589
 
Has something ever touched you during meditation?

I fell asleep whilst meditating and on waking felt like something was seeping into my body. Has anybody experienced anything like this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2018, 05:41 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 5,327
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I fell asleep whilst meditating and on waking felt like something was seeping into my body. Has anybody experienced anything like this?




Sometimes you can sense subtle energies in the body and also the energy field around the body. During meditation your awareness can go to deeper levels and you can feel subtle energies that we normally don't notice. It could be energy, could be something else. Do you feel a tingly sensation?



















normally don't notice.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2018, 04:34 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 418
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
As in percolating each pore, energising...?
__________________
Continuum of be-ness
Within staid stillness
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-10-2018, 01:55 AM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,556
 
yeah i agree, from this and other posts I've gathered you are getting introduced to 'energies' for lack of a better word. It is very hard to distance oneself from all the stories that have been written about them for generations though, to see through them to what they are. There is a lot of mythology surrounding all this... which I guess is kinda fun for us as humans but like usual personally I haven't been able to partake lol!

like another poster said, one of the most common ones to feel is 'tingling'... which most people can actually induce if they want, e.g. make your leg 'go to sleep' by cutting off blood flow. Or it is fairly easy to get also if you let yourself be chilly. But there are various others as well...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-10-2018, 04:35 AM
Cosmic Charlie Cosmic Charlie is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 40
  Cosmic Charlie's Avatar
wow - just last month while in a decent deep state I distinctly felt someone touch my right leg just above the knee - kinda shocked me out - not sure what it was.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 589
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sometimes you can sense subtle energies in the body and also the energy field around the body. During meditation your awareness can go to deeper levels and you can feel subtle energies that we normally don't notice. It could be energy, could be something else. Do you feel a tingly sensation?

This energy feels external. I don't get a tingly feeling, I get a 'hairs standing up on the back of my neck' crawling sensation all over my body and it feels creepy. It's like someone leaning on you without the full bodyweight but it kinda seeps or settles into you. I thought I would feel energies around my aura but not on my actual body

The only other way I can describe it is like...I dunno...something merging with me? Because I've had it before, the first time it happened I didn't move or try to get up I just felt like it was best to ignore it but it scared the pants off me. This time, I was just more surprised but curious about it. Its such an odd feeling.

The thing is, most of what I'm experiencing spiritually hasn't come the way I would have thought so its been interesting when leaving all expectations out of it, understanding how it really is, if that makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
As in percolating each pore, energising...?

I'd say percolating each pore, that's a more accurate way of describing it too. Definitely not energising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie
wow - just last month while in a decent deep state I distinctly felt someone touch my right leg just above the knee - kinda shocked me out - not sure what it was.

It's definitely shocking when it happens especially if its never happened before lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-10-2018, 05:42 AM
Deja Roseguarden Deja Roseguarden is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 20
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
This energy feels external. I don't get a tingly feeling, I get a 'hairs standing up on the back of my neck' crawling sensation all over my body and it feels creepy. It's like someone leaning on you without the full bodyweight but it kinda seeps or settles into you. I thought I would feel energies around my aura but not on my actual body D

I get the same kinds of feelings, especially in the woods or in high grass. I get the heeby-jeebies....then suddenly something brushes against my leg. My only explanation is elves; they are notorious for trying to mess with humans.

Other times, out of no where, I feel I'm not alone. It's creepy but I can handle the feeling by speaking to whatever just entered my space, explaining that we exist on different planes of existence, and this entity has to leave the mundane plane and return to his/her plain of existence.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2018, 09:47 PM
SimpleMan SimpleMan is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 127
 
I was once in a very deep meditative state, so deep that my body was already "sleeping", that's how I felt it.So, here I am, in this blackness, I couldn't see a thing, no sound, nothing.I started to feel hands touching my body, these hands came from this blackness, instantly, I was overwhelmed by fear, someone or something was trying to rape me, this is how it felt, so, I did what I always do when I am too scared, I called for Jesus, I called Him with my inner voice, it was a desperate call of help, then, instantly I woke up.There was nobody with me in the same room, in fact, there was nobody in the whole house.I was so scared, there's no doubt that I was close to be raped.

One thing is sure and I am very tankful for this, Jesus was there for me, no, this is not a message to promote some agenda, this is something that really happened to me.I wonder why Jesus helped me back then but He seems so distant most of the time...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 589
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I was once in a very deep meditative state, so deep that my body was already "sleeping", that's how I felt it.So, here I am, in this blackness, I couldn't see a thing, no sound, nothing.I started to feel hands touching my body, these hands came from this blackness, instantly, I was overwhelmed by fear, someone or something was trying to rape me, this is how it felt, so, I did what I always do when I am too scared, I called for Jesus, I called Him with my inner voice, it was a desperate call of help, then, instantly I woke up.There was nobody with me in the same room, in fact, there was nobody in the whole house.I was so scared, there's no doubt that I was close to be raped.

One thing is sure and I am very tankful for this, Jesus was there for me, no, this is not a message to promote some agenda, this is something that really happened to me.I wonder why Jesus helped me back then but He seems so distant most of the time...

You're fine SimpleMan, you're not promoting some agenda to me Perhaps the help comes when we really need it as opposed to when we think we may really need it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums