Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Seeker

I wanted to die and almost died from an overdose on my medication. I quit smoking and now I'm happy to have food and water to be honest wanting can cause more pain.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I’m going to shoot straight with you, Blake

The people you are talking about are off the internet. I like the internet myself, but other than this website, it’s very non personal...especially when you are on gaming sites, and conversing with screen names and anonymous people. It’s safe for people to attack, disrespect, or bully anyone without any consequences. I would find it more discerning if this was your family, friends, coworkers or community. If you are anything like me son, then you probably spend a substantial amount of time on the internet, and forming relationships with other gamers. My son has people he has been gaming with since he was 13 years old...but he has a somewhat detached perspective, and knows these are online virtual friends. There is one, who he seems particularly close to....and that one he’s been friends online with the longest. You have to roll with the punches and be able to handle the **** that goes on in those websites. He’s attacked, targeted, called names, ect... and he knows how to deal with it. He knows it’s not personal, he knows how the internet is, and he is expects people to take shots at others....especially the guys. He knows to laugh it off, to make his own witty comebacks, and who to get rid of. It’s a virtual reality....you can’t take it personally. It has nothing to do with you, other than you are participating. If it becomes too much....turn it off and walk away.

There’s other healthy options for uplifting yourself..think about the other things you like to do besides the internet.

I wish there was a "Like" button, Colorado! Because I like this. So true.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I sent you attunement's so you can heal yourself! Enjoy! You are now a Reiki Master and Healer! :)
Old 16-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I am praying to Shiva my deity to take me away to rest near his lotus fee but despite His letting me see Hm three times , is keeping quiet and letting me rot in this sick body fighting with cancer , and making me confine to a glass room or cage for past 7 years due immunity issues.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder

@BlakeGood88

I am sorry you are not feeling well. In fact I believe in reincarnation as possibility and also that it often happens for most people. But I also believe in Jesus being God. If you want read my thread in the reincarnation past lifes forum "my little experience with the supernatural".

I advice you to look on youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, from minute 3:45 until the end and miracle of damascus part 11, and part 12.

If you still want to die ask Jesus for help!
Old 16-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Administrator
I can empathise with you I have looked after friends with cancer until they passed.i also looked after my husband who passed with cancer.it is a horrid disease but its difficult for those who are going to be left behind to.
I will send Healing and positive thoughts to you.

Namaste
Old 17-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

I also don't want to live this life, but don't really believe in Hell
Old 17-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
I am praying to Shiva my deity to take me away to rest near his lotus fee but despite His letting me see Hm three times , is keeping quiet and letting me rot in this sick body fighting with cancer , and making me confine to a glass room or cage for past 7 years due immunity issues.
Shiva is always there beside you, just waiting for you to fully surrender your heart at His Lotus Feet...then, no matter where you are, in a glass cage or at Kailasha, alive or dead...You will never be separated from Shiva.

I often think that He gives us these trials, this pain, to block off all other avenues, all of those "dead ends" to make our path straight towards Him and then, our suffering becomes His Grace.

Some may say "how could a kind, merciful God let me suffer this way?" but this is Lord Shiva we are talking about.... Mahakaal, Bhairav and Yamaraja Himself, we are talking about...and it would serve you very well never to forget that aspect of Him and yet love Him regardless.

If it helps, I shall relate the tale of Markandeya to you...It always helps me to put things into perspective:
https://youtu.be/Sqf5S1mdSmY

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 20-01-2019, 12:12 PM
ImthatIm

One is always changing either in the body or out of the body.
moving toward:
FEAR or LOVE.
HELL or GOD.
DARK or LIGHT.
SEPARATION or UNITY
CHAOS or ORDER
VOID or CREATION
Old 31-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Suspended
Please try the following before giving up.

Join your local spiritual community, it doesn't matter if they are christian, moslim, hindoe, boedhist,TM meditation etc.

Try for a year and if your still not happy, try another one!
They all ask spirits for help!
The Christian ask the Holy Spirit for help, as the Moslim.
The Hindoe and Boedhist have lots of spirits they ask for help.

ps i've tried TM and it promotes your creative talents. (maybe the reason why the Beatles scored many hitsongs?)
Closed Thread